Valvatorez

Games you always return to

I am Valvatorez and if you know this name your probably already know what game I return to. Those who don't should be informed I go to the games called Disgaea. I love the game it has a good story and the combat is good. So what are some you find yourself going to.

Also to note this is to make that box go away once I get ten posts. I don't know why but it makes me mad to see that box. Also if this is already a topic I'm sorry it wasn't on the first page and therefore didn't exist at the time.

Portal 2, Skyrim, Airmech = my Holy Trinity smile.gif and Rygar if I still had an NES

Fire Emblem: Awakening, any pokemon game or the old Pokemon Mystery dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team or Explorers of Time/Darkness.

I don't return a lot to big AAA-titles on pc since I don't have that much time to invest into them. Also hand-helds are easier to go back to for me when I'm on a holiday, traveling or just relaxing, it dosen't require a lot of equipment and you can just toss yourself down on your bed a play for a bit :3

Games I always return to? That's easy. ^^

Kingdom Hearts 2 makes the top of the list. It's fun, easy, and very addicting. It's easy to lose track of a few hours and get sucked into it. Great characters, good storyline, and it's just....awesome. happy.gifNot to mention the Cloud Strife eye candy. x3

Pokemon Heart Gold. I love the fact that your pokemon can follow you around which hasn't been seen since Yellow Version. Aside from my favorite feature they really expanded on the original Gold and Silver games and it was so much fun to play over and over, or continue since there was much to do after beating the Elite Four and Red.

Another game I find myself coming back to is The Legend of Spyro: A new beginning. It has been a while since I've played it, but I remember replaying it alot.png It was so much fun and for my first few go-rounds a bit challenging because until then I had never played a Spyro game so everything was new to me. x3

Edited by Syiren

Persona 4 and Dragon's Dogma. I'll probably only drop these games if/when sequels come out that will require another 300+ hours to complete.

Chrono Trigger. Now matter how many times I play it I keep going back after a while and start a new file from scratch.

Pokemon games too, but Omega Ruby has exceeded my expectations(and this is coming from someone who hated the Hoenn region) and I haven't put it down since I got it.

Digimon Rumble Arena 2, Digimon Digital Card Battle and Spyro - Year of the dragon. wub.gif These actually help me relax. biggrin.gif

Okami, Digimon Digital Card Battle, Digimon World 2003, Blood Will Tell

The Binding of Isaac, TF2, Dota 2, Minecraft, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, and also EVO: The Search for Eden to an extent.

Minecraft, Trove, Dragon Quest 8, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64

The Settlers and Spellforce. Especially Spellforce 1. Can´t get enough of it. For me one of the best games ever. biggrin.gif

Legend of Zelda

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Animal Crossing (any)

Binding of Isaac and probably many more

Final fantasy VII and X

Grandia

Dark cloud & Dark Chronicle

Pokémon

I always grab back to those and play them again, and sometimes, cry again :'D

To be honest, any game I ever owned xd.png I very rarely let a game go so I always play through them again, but I'll make my list short.

Pokemon

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword

Kingdom Hearts (all the games)

and the big daddy of them all, Okami. I can't tell you how many times I've played through that game.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Always come back to Pokemon.

And um...recently, Harvest Moon. Specifically the "Friends of Mineral Town" for GBA, but "A Wonderful Life" for GameCube is also good.

And last, Call of Duty. Mod that cod. (lol joking, I hate modders >>)

I always go back to Pokémon, sometimes, I go back to Red and Blue version. I now have an N64 so I can play Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon coliseum and X D: Gale of Darkness, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, etc.

Plants vs Zombies, and solitaire. Was a complete wow head, but had to cut that out.

Plants vs Zombies is an excellent game, and one I return to as well.