7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Wooooop!

...And perhaps this even paves the way for a proper pokemon console title? (Because although I own a 3DS, I'd really like to play it on a big screen for once!) I would buy a Wii U just for that o.O

Wooooop!

...And perhaps this even paves the way for a proper pokemon console title? (Because although I own a 3DS, I'd really like to play it on a big screen for once!) I would buy a Wii U just for that o.O

At this point, I'd need something like that to buy a Wii U too. xd.png

I really like the X-Deer Legendary. It reminds me of Princess Mononoke.

I was totally blown away by the 3D graphics! Holy moley I need this game now!

Totally starting off with the fox obviously, and I'm getting X (well, this has more to do with genetics. See, Y should be my brothers since men have XY and X is mine since I'm XX)

But I do like that deer thing.

Also looks like the game setting is a European style region?

The bird legendary is giving me Helmarok King vibes, which honestly might just be even better reason to get it. Unfortunately I'd have to get a 3DS first which is kind of outside my economy at the moment.

Then again, the games won't be here for quite a while.

Not that big fan of the starters though... But the firefox might become interesting once it evolves, and hopefully it will break the fire/fighter trend. xd.png

Edited by Linichan

The starters look like they have the potential to be pure types though, which I'd like to see.

(Unless the chestnut grows wings, the frog's brain doubles in size, or the firefox obtains boxing gloves)

Also these logos make me think my "XY" "XX" genetics theory was correct (rather than X, Y coordinates)

user posted image

If you look they have a little DNA looking structure near the X and Y parts.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I never hyped myself for the announcement, but I'm glad I didn't, because this is awesome!

I am really excited for these games, October can't come fast enough. I'll definitely start with Fennekin and get BOTH games. I really love the Deer legend, it looks so regal. The Bird legend looks like it would eat you at a moments notice xd.png.

I can't WAIT! I'm so excited that they've finally made a 3D handheld Pokemon game. I knew this would happen at some point. I want the Frog Starter! biggrin.gif

Edited by Hells_Deity

I honestly think the Elk-ish legend looks wicked. Since they pulled that DNA fusion thing in BW2 I get the feeling they'll do the same in this one. Maybe clones may even play a part, but that's my guess. My suspicious would be the grass starter would be grass/ground; the fire starter fire/electric; and the water starter water/fighting. Again those are my guesses so no way will i be right.

But besides that, I'm hoping for some cool pokes this gen. The Elk-ish legend is definitely promising.

I'm dying. I need these now. I can't even.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was reminded of Princess Mononoke.

I checked Serebii, saw the screenshot, and my first thought was "Holy censorkip.gif the Deer God is a Pokemon"

Which is cool. I mean, the Shinx evolution make me think of Kimba, so it's kinda cool this makes me think of Princess Mononoke.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I admit, I was dropping out of Pokemon as Black and White 2 only had a couple new Pokemon and it wasn't enough to get me interested. I admittedly hacked my White game, in order to catch up with the series, so I think I will definitly be getting this one! Dem grephics! Dem new Pokemon!

The trailer gave me chills just seeing the new legendaries. *rubs hands excitedly*

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Everything Kage said and omg I cannot wait I am so glad I got a 3DS for Christmas this looks amazing. I actually like the fire starter best for once, and that never happens, I'll be interested in the evos.

Maybe they did a nice legit release this time to squash all the stuff that happened around B/W?

I'm definitely getting this one. Fennekin is so cute!

Well, I kept saying I'd buy a 3DS when they announced that Pokemon was going to it...guess I'll have to start picking out which one i want.

Good thing I already have a 3DS! xd.png

I was interested when I saw a picture of the fire starter. It's a Fennec freakin fox, man.

I was sold the moment I saw it was in full 3D.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, NINTENDO.

If only I had a 3DS... and money for these games... curse not being able to get a job xd.png

Seriously though, these look amazing, and I love the little firefox. I wonder how many people will wind up naming theirs 'Mozilla'...

Oh wow! The fire starter is so CUTE! <3

I wasn't planning on getting a 3DS, but the new games make me almost tempted to. The legendary for Pokemon Y looks really BA.

I honestly wasn't expecting a new generation this soon, I thought it'd be at least until next year that they started making new Pokemon. But these look pretty cool!

I'm going to go with the majority and plan on using Fennekin, I want a fox Pokemon. >:0 It's so damn cute. And I'll definitely be getting Pokemon Y, that new bird legendary looks sweet.

.....This means I'll have to finally invest in a 3DS though...curses. dry.gif

Froakie is absolutely precious, but I'm kind of disappointed that we have yet another mammalian Fire-Type starter, and a boring canid at that. It would have been so much more interesting if it was some kind of fiery chameleon or, better yet, a fish that is inexplicably Fire-Type (we have Ground-Types based on amphibious creatures, so why not?) Or, heck, if we HAD to have another mammal, something interesting like a pangolin. Actually, now that I think about it, a pangolin would make an AWESOME Fire-Type. Oh well...

...And naturally everybody who's not me loves the boring fire fox that we already had one of. xP

Edited by Pika_Oi

Well, that was unexpected, but seriously, that trailer was amazing! cool.gif When Pikachu popped up, and started "Pi! Pika-Pi" ing at me, I thought this would be something lame, but nope; gen six, here we come!

...And, yes, this means I have to buy a 3DS now. laugh.gif Good move, Nintendo. Good move.

I am both excited and kind of nervous about the change to full 3D. I don't mind the change in the world view at all, but I'm probably going to miss the sprite battles. ;____; I was hoping they'd go in more a Golden Sun/Fire Emblem direction with them then going to full 3D models, alas.

The fox starter is pretty cute, but the other two aren't very impressive. Hopefully their final forms will be better... gah. Haven't loved a full starter set since gen 3--although at least it makes it easier to pick one. <X'D

Yeah, the grass starter is kinda cute, but I don't really like the frog too much. Looks weird to me.

I'll probably end up going with the fox, just like everyone else in the world. laugh.gif

Overall the 3D gameplay looks awesome, as for the starters i dont like the fox one. Kinda sick of fox stuff lately. I like the grass one , its the first time its not a reptile or a dinosaur. Its a chipmunk tongue.gif i am so getting the grass one.