CYDA LUVA83

Howrse

HOWRSE!

I love Howrse.

I can't add you, because only my sister has an account (mine got deleted because I never logged on), but when I get a new one I will.

(:

I love Howrse too smile.gif I think I'm taking a break... I'm a bit ticked about Ruby (Mainly cuz I'm a pouty pants) I know the lotto is equal and all but someone whose played for 4 days should not get a divine dangit >_< dry.gif

Hiya! Howrse is awesome! *goes to add friend* And yeah, that lotto is a little odd. Divines should be given to someone with at least a little more experience.

Yeah, I'm a bit peeved about it too. One of the players who won Ruby was only about 2-5 days old O.o

EDIT: On the upside, luck has decided to smile in my direction! I won a Trakehner!

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

I like the bottom one, but I personally wouldn't pick a coat with wings for a horse that wasn't a Pegasus. Unless that was what you wanted to do... Never mind. But I like the bottom one.

EDIT: My username is Rain Star so please add me.

Edited by rainpeltstar

user posted image

I love howrse. I'm Annaleigh's Wonders. You guys should add me. I haven't played in a while because I need more passes so I can train my horses...I have really high standards for my horses' skills levels.

ETA: OHMAHLAWD SOMEONE IN THE TOP TEN HAS ONE OF MY FOALS OHGODOHGODOHGOD

Edited by Lila

hey! Speaking of howrse, I need some help! Which GA coat do you like best?

user posted image

or

user posted image

HELP!

Top.

IMHO, white complements blue fabulously. And the pose is beautiful, so serene and calm. Like an ocean or a dancing woman at a ball. The way the pegasus looks at you reminds me of riding/flying through/over meadows. Very pretty.

But the bottom one reminds me of battle and fierceness. The pose is sort of aggressive and hostile. I know a few aquantinces on Howrse who would pick this.

I vote for the second one~

I used to play but I left. I dunno, seems that I preferred the Spanish version, Caballow (which I left too ._. its now kind of boring. After 500 days...everything is changed Dx)

I'm a newbie. How do you choose a coat? It Does not say anything about a coat!

:<

It seems like they were being boring until I quit. Then they start partying.

And hgfggg, coats like willapigfly are bought with passes(?) which cost money-and normal coats can't be chosen except at the beginning of the game.

Ohey, I remember dat site. It got SOO boring so I quit. My account is still floating around there somewhere.

I had an account on it, it got deleted, I made a new one, though. I didn't go on for a while though...>.> Actually...it's a pretty boring game...

I had an account on it, it got deleted, I made a new one, though. I didn't go on for a while though...>.> Actually...it's a pretty boring game...

Depends on the person really. I go on it because it's a time killer and I like to breed horses. I'm trying very hard to get the top howrse actually /:

and normal coats can't be chosen except at the beginning of the game.

Yes, That's what I mean! It does not let me choose a normal coat at the start!

Nevermind. I forgot I had javascript disabled.

Edited by hgfggg

I started about a month or so ago. It's rather fun... although not as fun once you go through all your horses and have to wait till the next day to take care of them again T-T

Anyway, I'm NDVahaye if anyone feels like adding me as a friend :3