All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I can give mine a try for you if you like. It is possible to get them I've bred a few it's just mostly Spirit Wards that pop out https://dragcave.net/lineage/LO0vA
  3. "Yep that, too and nope. I'll definitely tell her when we get to the inn. It'll be better to mention it then instead of when we're about to pick flowers and I'm not wearing gloves. Okay and will you be doing that while I'm napping? Sounds like a good plan. What exactly happens if you do touch the petals of the flowers? I think maybe your mom might've mentioned it before but I forget what she said."
  4. I'll try for the next level later..
  5. Never mind: Cas2c: BINGO ! https://dragcave.net/lineage/nW4lo
  6. I love purebreds. Thank you @BlueLatios. https://dragcave.net/lineage/WxGfl
  7. "I can still try to answer their questions and get help from the rest of the staff here if I don't know the exact answer," Sam said with a small teasing pout when she heard him say that she'd be more available but she wouldn't be able to answer their questions after hearing the question he asked little Helena regarding her stuffed monkey. She then heard everything else he said regarding Envy and his appearance as well as why the baby had the hair color he did when they got to the bigger ballroom like sitting room that had a lot of places to hide in while playing hide and seek which she thought was perfect. "So did he do that on purpose? Choose the lady with the same hair color as mine, I mean. I'm glad you like the name Zander although it's not quite the name you were wanting for the little tyke but glad that it still works. I like that name a lot. Yours is a mouthful as well but I think that name will fit him nicely. If it'll keep Envy away, maybe it'll work. Alright let's do it," she said in reply while also looking down at the little babe with a gentle look as well when she sat down beside him on the couch. "He's very cute," she said as she gently brushed his hair away with a couple of fingers from her right hand. "Will we have to dye his hair or would it be okay to keep it the way it is?"
  8. Today
  9. Found this baby, love the zombies. ^.^ Thanks to tarotlover!
  10. 3rd gen Gold x Shadow Walker Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  11. Natayah

Z Project

Nice Z'Coded 2G Green Firegem Code, Nicely Green Themed Parents, Ready to Hatch still time to Influence Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  12. 47,837 So my error was educational. Thanks, pdc!
  13. Exactly! It was a good night, in fact, and I managed to sleep in this morning. It's a bright sunshiney day!
  14. 4EG Magi Egg ready to Incuhatch, from AP, do as you like, will toss back if no takers after awhile: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  15. Have: CB Yellow Zyumorph CB female Mageia Want: 2nd gen from male Bronze Shimmer x female Royal Blue, need a mate for this beauty (named - or name coded - parents, please) PM me if you want me to modify my trade. I have a couple more things I could offer. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  16. Yeah... and BECAUSE there ARE those that primarily... or even ONLY... use mobile, it would be nice if sorting worked more smoothly there.
  17. Herk

Z Project

still there also: Z'elfbred incubator
  18. CB lacula hatchling from the AP: https://dragcave.net/teleport/c1c15593885646cb771b51cfc83653b1 Zoink! Gone.
  19. I'm looking for a CB yellow zyu, either egg or female hatchie! I'm offering this CB astrapi for it but I could also add a CB purple floret and a vampire hatchie so please message me if you'd like to trade for all three!
  20. Have: 2g from Female Silver Shimmer Would like: 2g Kin swap, AUTO 2g from F Silver Shimmer Or Offers Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  21. Does anyone know whether florets are equal chance or not? What about bred 2-headed lindwyrms and baikalas?
  22. That song is the story of my freaking life, ha ha...
  23. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  24. Do shadowwalkers count as unique cracking ?
  1. Load more activity