All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for yellow Zui, @Laura-Lana ! It's my third Zui (and third step to get Sinomorph).
  3. As someone who holds and is extremely vocal about controversial political views that go very much against the mainstream narrative, I'm not really afraid of any of what Discord logs. Granted, that's just me, but if things really do get bad enough that my opinions become a criminal offense I'm screwed no matter what platforms I use. So in that vein, I'd rather enjoy myself. I'm on a ton of Discord servers regardless, one more won't hurt.
  4. Purebreed frost hatchie The following are eggs that I've breed from a pair of Sinomorphs red Zyu yellow Zyu pink Zyu
  5. Have: CB Golden Wyvern with the code (taurt) Want: Anything, please offer! PM me.
  6. Today
  7. I love how cultural that is, I've been in hotels that don't have a 13th floor because of superstition. Fun fact: the word for four in Japanese also means death, so they treat the number 4 with the same superstition some place in 13. Back to zero.
  8. Arc nodded at the black dragon, then beckoned them and the albino to follow. He swooped down onto the ground where his friends were, looking around, and then walking to Claudia. ”Hey, Claudia.” He gave her the most reassuring look he could muster. “These dragons are here to help, mind loosening up on the egg?” He peered at her wings, which seemed to be doing slightly better. ”Well, then.” He said as he turned to the visitors: “Here is the egg we are delivering. Feel free to ask any questions.”
  9. I'm confused did the real-life weather distracted me from a flash? Just in case F5: Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/4zrWu
  10. I got the celestials! I love celestials! Unfortunately all but one will misgender, so I'm regifting them ❤️ Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  11. Thank you. I grabbed the splits. Free Bronze Prize Fail Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  12. F5 - bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/8pvcB Teal is darker (think sapphire dragon); turquoise is lighter and more green. In fact, I'd categorize the Skywing as neither teal NOR turquoise, but rather as aqua in color. Turquoise v. Aqua is dependent on the blue:green ratio. Aqua has more blue, turquoise has more green.
  13. Irhiea

ANSWERED:Signitures

Thank you! That was really helpful
  14. bonvoyage

Prize Central

Have: 3rd gen gold shimmer x male royal blue checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswap 2nd gen prizekin, especially one of these - One from male bronze or female gold shimmer - Purple floret from male silver shimmer - Gold floret from male gold tinsel - Blue lunar herald from female silver shimmer -Ice from female bronze shimmer CB rare CB new release hatchies, more than one, may take eggs Maybe 3rd gen prize checker Offers
  15. Have: 3rd gen gold shimmer x male royal blue checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswap 2nd gen prizekin, especially one of these - One from male bronze or female gold shimmer - Purple floret from male silver shimmer - Gold floret from male gold tinsel - Blue lunar herald from female silver shimmer -Ice from female bronze shimmer CB rare CB new release hatchies, more than one, may take eggs Maybe 3rd gen prize checker Offers
  16. Hello and welcome! I know it's overwhelming at first, but once you get your feet wet you'll be fine. You can PM me if you ever have any questions. I recommend checking out the Dragon Cave Wiki for a list of all dragons available. As you view and raise dragons, you'll also fill out the Encyclopedia in the game itself. I assume you mean "inspired" instead of "expired"? Some of them are inspired by Pokemon, and that's just off the top of my head. Pretty sure we have a species inspired by Voltron too. And of course, the Holiday dragons that are thematic of their respective holidays. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm missing, but the wiki I linked should have more info! I hope you enjoy the forums!
  17. Hello and welcome to you all! I hope you enjoy the forums!
  18. Alright so this is my first time ever being on a forum, I am kinda overwhelmed but hey that's okay. I just also joined Dragon Cave and it seems super freaking cool. Could someone tell me like how many dragon species/varaities are in this game? Because just seeing all the eggs made me baffled on how much there is here. Also, are your dragons expired by anything? Like myths or religions and stuff because I love it when people do that kind of stuff, I hope I'm not to crazy rn but I'm very overwhemled but also super excited to be playing this game!
  19. Failed Prizekin Enjoy Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  20. 15 views or 3 raised is what unlocks the adult sprites.
  21. GIFTING! Moonstone Egg from two 4G Moonstone parents checkered with Silvers. Claim my eggs/hatchlings! | (Lineage)
  1. Load more activity