All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. "Okay and sounds good. Culcin gave me the ability to touch the red wolf's breath flowers as one of my wedding gifts from him so I don't need gloves," she said in reply with a confused expression on her face and her head tilted slightly with a curious expression on her face. She felt the kiss against the back of her head and smiled a bit but was still a bit confused and it showed.
  3. Sam led the girls upstairs to her room where they looked around it in amazement at how big it was. She had been given some kid jackets from May before she had gone up the stairs and she helped them into the bath so that they could get clean. Then when they got out, she helped them dry off and then get dressed afterward before she helped them get their hair fixed into braids after drying it with the towel. Once they were dressed in warm, wool clothes she led them into the sitting room where she played go fish and war with them and they were still there when Jach came by to get them. She answered the door after hearing his question and the statement that followed after the question. "Yes the girls are ready and how about Aiden or Zander?" she said and asked in reply after opening the door. She then gestured for the girls to come to the door before walking out of the room with them in tow. She then saw the baby's hair and ears and said and asked with a shocked expression on her face, "Wow those are some pointy ears and a very unique hair color. Guessing it's from Envy?"
  4. Today
  5. but now you have a/c for bedtime, right?
  6. Round 4 Regular R29. A 2G whose parents have two elemental affinities, one of which is shared between them bingo: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kn1sK Cascade Cas2a. A breed with a unique egg cracking sequence ("unique" means it's not just the diagonal line with the darker hole atop the egg sprite... the unofficial wiki can be helpful here) bingo: https://dragcave.net/lineage/5QsLb
  7. Leetle razorcrest hatchling https://dragcave.net/teleport/67a851afaa62e4b9a81df788b06e1357
  8. Oh wow! I can see how that is a problem. Why is that even there? Why would you need to hide something before you even post it? 47,831
  9. Kovia

Z Project

Bred a Z'Waterhorse from Z'parents Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  10. 47,830 On the mobile, the two buttons are very close.
  11. Three hours. Almost to the minute. But at least it's on before bedtime tonight.
  12. Sew buttons... SP Standard & Poor
  13. ah cool SO.... so what?
  14. well that doesn't sound good. but if your nebulizer needs power, yeah, it's not going to work if it's out 🤗
  15. Lagie

Z Project

Anyone know where this one poofed to? There's no name on it...
  16. Yesterday
  17. Nope. I think mine was Gryffindor. SN
  18. Have: 2nd gen Gold Wyvern from Silver Eastern Prize/Purple Floret Wyvern Want: Any prizekin is fine; I know this is probably not a super desirable prizekin. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  19. It's the wheezing that scares me. Exercise exacerbates it. I've been pondering pulling out the nebulizer, but that was not an option while the power was out.
  20. Welcome to forum! See you around!
  1. Load more activity