All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. New Cave Dropper dragons Number of dragons released: 8 Breeds released: Floret Wyvern; Lightning Pygmy; Avin Pygmy; Common Pygmy: Furor Pygmy; Plated Colossus; Script; Fire Gem Notes/Remarks: Master List
  3. --Seven-- --> Myoukin: 2g Silver Lunar Herald from Amarignis (OFFERED)
  4. Today
  5. H: cb false headed hydra from coast W: cb tan ridgewing or 2g spotted teal/red or blue stripe/purple or brown alstro floret/guardian avatar also have another cb fhh from desert on cooldown atm https://dragcave.net/teleport/134d83c96f05f62f78eb1ce0bf5cb1dd
  6. Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  7. Yeah_toast without a forum acct has: 193gen Celestial egg from the AP https://dragcave.net/lineage/uAIGD Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  8. Thank you, that's kind of you!! I really am so far, love all the new dragons!
  9. purplehaze --> Myoukin: False-Headed Hydra (desert) (OFFERED)
  10. Well, how can we get there when you keep stopping us? ONE
  11. I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Mistra (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from male Abyss; named parents are a bonus I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Lunar Herald (silver) (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from male Amarignis (unrelated to d7Qz5); named parents are a bonus I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: False-Headed Hydra (Desert) (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from female Crypt (unrelated to grbgc); named parents are a bonus I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Floret Alstroemeria (Pink) (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from female Xocoatl (unrelated to fhbzy); named parents are a bonus
  12. So much closer! You're almost there! Please restart the count from 1, thank you! *sips tea*
  13. Hello and welcome back! I hope you enjoy getting back into the game!
  14. thanks! in hotels....she's the stage manager of a travelling show, so she's on the go right now. that show is over sometime in may, and after that she has another job at a theatre in Maine. and i think that theatre has housing for the crew. after that August/September?) .... who knows?
  15. Good luck with that! Where is she living now?
  1. Load more activity