All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The pollen is going to kill me this year... It's been so high. I need more rain. Please?
  3. With that name, it sounds like it could be gifted to the guardians. However, I think it might be slightly broken, as it lets you ignore certain aspects of the game. (turning vampire into a repulse/vamp/nothing happens scenario, and making it possible to kill an egg eternally for early hatches?) If anything it should be limited to eq, imo, and guarantee no effect to eggs guarded. (Protecting the eggs from the eq itself instead of death.)
  4. Sounds like a plan. A bit quieter today, if 831 can be considered quiet. Major traffic going home. The 20 minute drive took 50!
  5. If you want a new BSA, you need to create a dragon with that BSA.
  6. A BSA that lets them guard a specific egg from death from site actions (Kill, Earthquake, maybe Bite), either making that result a lot less common, or making that result just do nothing to the egg. Maybe balanced by a longer CD / the dragon itself being rarer
  7. Today
  8. Sounds good. A lot of work, but should make her happy/happier.
  9. Ponderous Puzzle P2. This breed is only found in one habitat. Bingo? Round 4 R31. Brimstone: A frozen hatchling. R32. Imperial Fleshcrowne with at least two offspring. R33. Nebula: A lineage containing all four colours. Bingo! R34. Gold Dragon: Stolen, bred or purchased between 1 July 2023 and 31 December 2023. My newest Gold is from April 2023 lol R35. Olive Dragon: A CB male. Bingo! R36. Balloon: A CB from the Alpine. Bingo! R37. Light Lumina with a Black Truffle parent. R38. Aeon: a checker of at least 3 generations. Doubtful R39. Carina - a 2g. Bingo! R40. Kyanite with an EG line.
  10. --Seven-- --> Terrafreaky: Tan Ridgewing from Mutamore (ACCEPTED)
  1. Load more activity