All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  3. Yeah_toast without a forum acct has: 193gen Celestial egg from the AP https://dragcave.net/lineage/uAIGD Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  4. Thank you, that's kind of you!! I really am so far, love all the new dragons!
  5. Today
  6. purplehaze --> Myoukin: False-Headed Hydra (desert) (OFFERED)
  7. Well, how can we get there when you keep stopping us? ONE
  8. I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Mistra (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from male Abyss; named parents are a bonus I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Lunar Herald (silver) (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from male Amarignis (unrelated to d7Qz5); named parents are a bonus I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: False-Headed Hydra (Desert) (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from female Crypt (unrelated to grbgc); named parents are a bonus I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Myoukin Scroll Link: Myouki Message Link: link Today's Date: 24/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: no Will you accept a messy lineage?: no Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Floret Alstroemeria (Pink) (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from female Xocoatl (unrelated to fhbzy); named parents are a bonus
  9. So much closer! You're almost there! Please restart the count from 1, thank you! *sips tea*
  10. Hello and welcome back! I hope you enjoy getting back into the game!
  11. thanks! in hotels....she's the stage manager of a travelling show, so she's on the go right now. that show is over sometime in may, and after that she has another job at a theatre in Maine. and i think that theatre has housing for the crew. after that August/September?) .... who knows?
  12. Good luck with that! Where is she living now?
  13. agreed. and i did suggest a storage unit, but she's said she's not paying for one. i’d also like to think when she has her own place, she’ll be “rescuing” her stuff from our house
  1. Load more activity