All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Go fish. I'm working on a black lineage that alternates. A dragon whose breed description doesn't describe personality (just physical traits, habitat, etc.)
  3. [ duke ; -- add. d. ; for. k. j. f. t. ] -- status.  vylcan ; secondary ] by your sword -- shield me from judgement! -- Duke turns, feeling the sway of his cape brush his boots as he does so. He can't quite place what he is feeling right now -- it is not disappointment as he would have expected, because a certain part of him still holds onto faith. He remembers the talk on the bridge, the way Jowan's hands had felt in his own, sliding his gloved fingers down the other man's arms. The faint trace of his veins, lining the part where his wrist spills into his palms -- and his skin, not quite as rough as Duke had expected, warm and alive underneath his own. He has half a mind to turn back, bring Kelsier forward on his challenge -- the older man was ready to fight at any time, after all, but the blond stops. That is not him -- at least, he doesn't think so. He has spent his life in service to the cause instead of declaring outright war, and he intends to make good on his promises to liberate Dynarst's land. Challenging Kelsier right now, in the heat of the moment -- that would not do, not when his abilities would be helpful to the organization at large. The act of compromise. It leaves neither side satisfied, but it is the best alternative to crushing everyone in the immediate vicinity under his barriers. He has seen that once, and the results were ... effective, but less than desired, all things considered. Instead, he makes his way forward, surging towards the castle with full intentions to sulk in Stan's room, perhaps, but stops when he realises Jowan is following. The other man is quiet, sullen, every step called forth with hesitation, and Duke nearly gives in and says something when Jowan speaks first. His words are careful, hesitant, choppy. Duke sighs internally, rolling his shoulders back. And then, still with his back turned to Jowan, the blond man raises his arms up and stretches, feeling the tension in his shoulders loosen as he rolls his arms back. Not just a spell? Which portion, entirely -- did they make the same assumptions? Then, he turns to Jowan. "I think we should talk," he says. "Kitchen?"
  4. BlueLatios

Z Project

CB Z Magelight (got through a kind trade from nofixedabode) Interesting code too
  5. He smiled and grabbed her gloved hand as they reached the town and he hedded over to the Loose Moose inn that was a large two story lodging cabin in the middle of the quiet village. He stepped inside and shook off the snow from the fur coat he had on. "Don't worry my dearest wife. We have a week here to enjoy the snow. I'd like to try this... Sledding too. And a slaigh ride sounds fun. I just need to drink lots of hot coffee and tea to keep me up. I want us to have the perfect honeymoon. And of course lots of time cuddling by a fireplace watching the snow fall. " He said as he approached the front desk and rang the bell. A man came to check them in. Jach said his name and the room he wanted in German and the man frowned. "I'm sorry sir but we don't have a 'Special suite' nor your name on our books or reservations..." He replied back in German. This sparked a conversation between Jach and the man about the management of the place, the fact that jach knows the owner and is kept a special separate cabin on case he shows up and he even knew where the key was located behind the counter, it however wasn't there. The man repeated that there's only the extended family cabin, and they where completely booked out for the entire season. A few people started to come down for breakfast and watched as Jach, remaining cool and collected the entire time, kept insisting on the key to the cabin yet the man raised his voice and threatened them multiple times to get out of his establishment. A cupples came in holding the key in question and Jach heaved a sigh. The couple spotted them, rushed over and apologies profusely to Jach like he was the most valuable customer they had and handed him the key. "We sorry for fighting. He new around here." The woman said in broken German. "We clean up cabin for you. You and miss can enjoy stay! Breakfast at eight to ten! Dinner at five to seven in dinning hall. " She said grinning. "Husband will take bags. Son make breakfast for you!" "We already ate dearest friend but if he still makes those chocolate pretzel twists we'll take a plate of those. It's been a while since I've been here. And I brought a wife! I am sorry for causing a ruckus." Jach apologized "No, no! We happy to see you again! You put town on map! Harold my boy wed Amana and now they run shop together! She make chocolate that is like strawberries but no strawberries in it. People come from all over to taste! So proud!" She said as her husband loaded the suitcases on to a sled and headed out back into the cold from another door to the about twenty feet away from the main Lodge.
  6. Individually, they're still plain stairs, but I will give you half a point for perseverance.
  7. "Finally influenced someone"? Do you not have pinks or do you not consider your dragons 'someone's? Or maybe you don't personify dragons and also lack pinks. ten
  8. Round 4 Regular R29. Something that is forever nameless bingo! R32. Prize-fail that's also a miscolour of the non-prize parent bingo! R33. Something with one or both parents with messy lineages but the subject's lineage is "clean" (has a pattern in its shape) - one way to do it is if a parent is messy and the user built the other parent's lineage to match or mirror it. Like this. There may be other ways. bingo! R35. A 2nd gen. aqualis dragon with a non-aqualis parent bingo! Cascade Cas2b. CB nebulae of all four variations bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/Hd4HS https://dragcave.net/view/ymb68 https://dragcave.net/view/QbNYV https://dragcave.net/view/xgCL
  9. Man, why can't people cancel an agreement *before* leaving the darn game? Would save me so much time trying to breed one frigging hard-to-get egg for NAUGHT ...
  10. Full support and I like @Keileon's idea. I collected all the eggs this year, but I was absent for a few years and it'd be cool to see those eggs in my basket as well.
  11. Today
  12. Who do I have to slip a 20 to breed prizes for the ap so I can add to my army for my mass breed in June? also I bred a lot of BSA for the ap
  13. Thank you! Fan girl screams all around!
  14. Would definitely appreciate this. The timing of those events is very limited(fery short window + too long intervals) and not always doable for adult people with an adult life, and not only to them but to any people busy with various real life matters they can't give up. I myself would gladly take part in anything related to collectibles and even badges if given an opportunity.
  15. Egg-locked with trade eggs that no one appears to want. I'm not even asking for that much in exchange either. *Grumbles here 'cause this is the appropriate thread to grumble in*
  16. Full support, as someone who was on hiatus multiple times during FoE in past years. I would rather they just start dropping after collecting all of a given year's eggs and treats, possibly working backwards in years (so getting the full set of the original one, if you missed it, is still somewhat special). So for example, after collecting 2020's eggs, you'd start getting 2019, then 2018, etc etc.
  17. As the event is over, I will close this topic.
  18. Wouldn't be a DC event without complaining, I guess. Thank you to all the spriters, and to TJ for hosting the event! There were a lot of eggs I loved, my favorites were either the Lugia or the spinning think egg. The one with the purple eastern dragon wrapped around it is also in my top three.
  19. This is the first time in... probably ever I've managed to get all the eggs. I got 23 last year, 10 the year before, then one in both 2015 and 2016 B: I've had the same amount of free time across the years, but managed to get all the eggs this year without lurking for the whole time but that's just me.
  20. Have 2nd Gen Monarch f/ (F) Bronze tinsel https://dragcave.net/lineage/SInFo Looking for 2 second gen soulpeace eggs from (M) Daydream x (F) White please https://dragcave.net/teleport/acd898633cc6381e36846492589d2e60
  21. Derp, I don't know how I missed that but I did. Thank you for responding though!
  1. Load more activity