All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So is this all the eggs? 😮 https://dragcave.net/easter/KenKazaki2 Looks like I have 62 now, so...
  3. Jowan Allies: Duke, Kelsier Location: Outside Duke approaches him and Jowan expects him to stop at any moment so that they can talk, but he doesn’t. He keeps approaching, and before Jowan can do anything more than make a startled noise in the back of his throat Duke embraces him. He instinctively tenses at the touch, and for a moment he doesn’t understand. Neria hadn’t been that tactile, saving hugs for special occasions (like when she found you and you had to tell her to stop because it was too much on your fresh injuries), and he hadn’t spent that much time with Lily (because you ruined it all). Other than that, touches had always been related to pain. The strike of a templar’s gauntleted fist, the lash of the whip and the cut of unwanted knives as his torturers demanded knowledge that he didn’t have. Duke’s touch isn’t like that, and when he realizes it he relaxes. Duke’s touch is soft and warm, gentle and harmless. He can feel Duke’s heartbeat through the cloth between them and his breath tickling his ear. It’s nice, and yet it ends far too soon, before Jowan can decide whether or not he should return the embrace. The blush is back on his face, and he hopes that Duke attributes it to the running and the heat. “Yeah,” he says, unsure of what to do with his eyes and he’s still so close to Duke should he step back. “I guess we’re done sparring now, then? Unless that was some strange form of attack from your world.” Stupid, stupid, don’t joke about it like that, he might think that you didn't like it. what do
  4. Aw, thank you! I like the geass activation animation sequence a lot so I wanted to do it justice. There's an egg with the triforce and hyrule symbol in the banner, if you haven't noticed it yet. 'v'
  5. Thank you all so much for this warm welcome!
  6. It is assumed and very much wished for that with May 1st there will FINALLY be new research quests AND new research breakthrough rewards. I'm tired not only of the legendary beasts but also of getting the same pokemon from quests over and over again... @Syiren Congrats on your shiny Latios as well!
  7. Finally got my egg! I now have 55, only 7 eggs left
  8. bonvoyage

Prize Central

Have: 3rd gen male bronze shimmer checker with spessartines [also need bloodswap for this, influenced correctly] Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen male bronze shimmer stairstep with brown coppers [influenced correctly] Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: 2nd gen prizekin [male bronze or female gold shimmer is auto if I like the pairing but any is great]. I am looking for an anagallis from male bronze shimmer especially. Other 3rd gen prize, checkers preferred CB blancbucks CB rares/uncommons CB hatchies PB/2nd gen black alt Will combine + add for 2nd gen prize Offers, I'm not too picky ❤️
  9. Have: 3rd gen male bronze shimmer checker with spessartines [also need bloodswap for this, influenced correctly] Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen male bronze shimmer stairstep with brown coppers [influenced correctly] Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! CB golden wyvern [precogged female] Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! CB gaia xenowyrm Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 2nd gen silver from female red-finned tidal Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 2nd gen green copper from female silver tinsel Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: 2nd gen prizekin [male bronze or female gold shimmer is auto if I like the pairing but any is great]. I am looking for an anagallis from male bronze shimmer especially. Other 3rd gen prize, checkers preferred CB blancbucks CB rares/uncommons CB hatchies PB/2nd gen black alt Other 2nd gen metal for the silver, PB would be awesome! Will combine + add for 2nd gen prize Offers, I'm not too picky ❤️
  10. Today
  11. Me. I go by Vaatzes online usually. Zalom was an old name I never really use anymore. Vaatzes is the last name of the main character from Devices and Desires by K.J. Parker but I wouldn't recommend reading that. It's not a good book, I just liked the name.
  12. PDC - mod badges are also missing and throw up that dead placeholder in Firefox - and/or whatever browser Kaini uses !.
  13. No matter. We shall rebuilt, starting with one!
  14. It totally did! The animation is spot on perfect to how the Geass works! I love how it expands out from the egg as if its about to put you under its command. I only didn't realize it at first when I got it because it didn't animate for me, and was just the egg itself, though it still looked nice. My first reaction when I saw the animation was, "Wait, is that a Code Geass egg?!" - and I'm pretty sure my eyes were replaced with comical anime hearts. lol.
  15. I felt like an idiot starting out, the fist egg I found was the one up there next to the last row almost at the end going from left to right. LOL I thought it was the "basket" everyone would be clicking on to see what eggs we've gotten. I was shocked when after finding a few more eggs, then there was a basket.
  16. I've got such bad eyesight, LOL a lot of them I can't tell what they are.
  17. I suspect when a user reaches a certain number of groups, there is too much "which dragon is in which groups" data to be transferred, and somehow that breaks the connection or... something. "Number of groups the user has" x "number of dragons on the requested page" = oh no! And then the only way to reduce the data without deleting groups is reduce the number of dragons per page. (I don't know the technical background of course, but at least this theory explains why the ungrouped filter problem only affects a handful of users, and why changing the number of dragons per page makes a difference.)
  18. Thank you! I did that one ❤️
  19. There is! It was my first (And so far only) egg~ I'm hoping there's a Legend of Zelda egg. if so, it's MINE.
  20. Confused Cat

Z Project

AP find: Z Leodon from Ribbon Dancer https://dragcave.net/teleport/92e9a76f9abc4e038cb2cad211de379b
  21. Belisar

Pokemon Go

Awesome! Congrats everyone!! No Shiny for me lately but that's fine. just wished those Legendary cats and birds would FINALLY disappear already. -.- Is there any word on when a switch will happen?
  22. Welcome back! Nice to meet you too!
  23. Have: 2g pb silver egg with code DKBTS Want: dino or cb metal or offers. https://dragcave.net/teleport/9ab3405a2e50ec09ef5f8651b1df4b44
  24. Whew, I think I got all of them! Nice little event, I like all of them ❤️
  1. Load more activity