All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I was browsing through the trading hub and saw an egg that somehow managed to get neglected with only 15 views and 22 hours left to die. I know that in order to get a neglected, your best bet is having the time of death sometime lower than an hour with a large amount of views in a short time, but can only 15 views get you a neglected egg? Just curious.
  3. I would recommend people hold onto theirs, there's always next year!
  4. Easter Update! http://taleofostlea.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1515
  5. Aurora-Silver

Prize Central

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! HAVE: 2nd Gen Shimmer x Black - WANT: CB Neglected
  6. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! HAVE: 2nd Gen Shimmer x Black - WANT: CB Neglected
  7. Thanks! I was wondering how I'd unlocked some of the eggs and not others! I'd unlocked a lot of the encyclopedia entries by clicking on adults but I'll start hunting down some hatchings now.
  8. Yesterday
  9. I took the second link! I like the lineage and the silver western prize dragons. And it looks like someone else took the first one.
  10. Have: Female pink Need: Male pink Trade link
  11. Silver Halloween checker
  12. false, in Asian country TPBM submitted something for event tomorrow.
  13. Welcome to the DC Community Notice Board! If you are looking to find homes for your eggs or hatchlings you are welcome to post here. This is an open board; everyone is welcome to post. All eggs and hatchlings are accepted. You may also announce if you are going to auto-abandon bred eggs. You may set up your own requirements for your gift, or choose whom to give to. The guidelines are below, but the main thing to remember is no chatting please. Departure announcements and "I got it" type posts only. GUIDELINES 1. Anyone can give and receive. 2. Unless specified by the giver, there are no restrictions for receiving any eggs or hatchlings, ie.; you do not need to have a certain amount of dragon on your scroll, you do not have to be an an active Level 2 member, etc. 3. There is NO waiting list whatsoever. No need to bdecid to be taken off one. 4. Posting that you have offered a dummy on a two way link is considered chatting! Please do not post that you have offered, gifters can see your offers on the link. 5. Please try to post only once per page. Simply edit your original post to include new listings. You may re-post once a new page begins. This will help cut down on the amount of thread cleaning _Z_ has to do. 6. If you want to let others know you have auto-abandoned eggs, go ahead and post! 7. Please do post a thank you when you take something from the thread. It's only polite! 8. Respect others and have fun! THREAD MONITORS Bodecia PM Link WoLfgIrLyS PM
  14. I missed a Chrono because I forgot that even though I only have 3 eggs I'm hatchie locked.
  15. Have: CB Neglected Dragon Want: Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from male Black Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from two Gold Shimmer parents Gen 2 Silver Shimmer from two Silver Shimmer parents Please PM me (first line in sig applies); thanks!
  16. Have: CB Neglected Dragon Want: Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from male Black Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from two Gold Shimmer parents Gen 2 Silver Shimmer from two Silver Shimmer parents Please PM me (first line in sig applies); thanks!
  17. Have: CB Neglected Dragon Want: Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from male Black Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from two Gold Shimmer parents Gen 2 Silver Shimmer from two Silver Shimmer parents Please PM me (first line in sig applies); thanks!
  18. Jerzee posted theirs as part of another image....
  1. Load more activity