All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. “Okay,” Parker said in reply before she jumped slightly when she felt the jolt that went through her body when Zach touched his nose to her birthmark and then feeling him lick her cheek afterward. “It’s fine,” she said in reply to the apology before watching curiously as he shifted back to take care of Sabrina’s wrist. “I’m glad you’ll be okay but I hate what that evil creature did to you,” Sabrina said before petting him carefully so as not to touch the marks that the iron had left behind and then heard the rest of what he said and asked afterward. “My wrist’s fine just in a lot of pain. Not sure how long I won’t be able to use it for but I hope it won’t be out of commission long.” Both Parker and Sabrina nodded when they heard what Zach said in regards to talking later and they needed to get out of there. They followed after the twins up the stairs and looked around the storefront with wide, shocked eyes at the scene that was there before walking out the door. They looked around at the city that they were in while Zach closed and locked the door behind them, not seeing it when they were brought here since they had been asleep at the time and then greeted Bruce when he came running after hearing Zach’s whistle for him. They continued to follow after the older boy to the woods and then they both got into his back when he gestured for them to do so.
  3. I think everyone did so WONDERFUL on their eggs! I hope we get to find out who all did what. Mine wasn't chosen, "Unfortunately, your creation wasn't chosen for this year's Festival. Keep on spriting, and I hope to see your work in a future Festival of Eggs!" Not sure if that meant I could work on a future festival or not. LOL
  4. Take 'em if you want 'em - 3 hatchlings from random AP eggs
  5. Have: Second generation Gold Tinsel from male Pillow [lineage] Want: Ideally a Neglected, though in the absence of any I'll accept the best offer. I missed the March release, so those would be great, but I'll consider anything. [link to trade] Thank you!
  6. @Lagie Thank you so much! Also thanks to everyone else who liked my egg, I'm glad you enjoyed seeing it as much as I had fun making it
  7. I think the, highlighted, part is where I was going wrong in GIMP. I was trying to save as a partial transparency, ie the shadows, but a transparent background in a png format. This is ALL very good information to know! Thank you. OOOOOOH, I have 4 more eggs to find, will I have time!?
  8. @wheeloftime13 quick question: I tend to have my scroll visible but the adults hidden. Is that okay for the purposes of this raffle?
  9. Thank you mystery breeder for this Bolt from Male Bronze Shimmer, she was a lovely find!
  10. We are just escaping from the snow. Only a few unmelted piles left. Now to enjoy the 3-4 months of sunshine we get before we reenter the white hell that is winter. Wind is still cold here, though.
  11. Today
  12. Just when I thought there would be no FF related eggs this time, I stumbled over the BLU job stone xD
  13. Update on my ferrets. Bandit, or Lucy Bandito Three-Tears as my brother named her, our lovely almost-9-year-old sweetheart, passed away on April 8th. Old age, older than we thought she'd get. Right before spring too, sadly. RIP, you candy thief. So, how did I cope? ... I was dumb, went to the pet store for fish stuff the next day, and came home with a squirmy baby ferret. No regrets. His (yes, it's a boy, our first male ever) is named Duke Chipper Nipper, or Duke for short. He's two and a half months old, according to his papers. Duke because ferrets "dook" when they're happy. Chipper because he had a chip in one of his front fangs when we got him. Nipper because when my bro first held him...little Duke took a big chomp right into his beard, barely missed his chin. Duke gets along happily with his four older sisters. Rosie and Lily Adams turn 3 years old this spring. Whisper and Snickett Sunshine turn 2 years old around the same time. Bandit would've turned 9 years old. Hopefully I can post photos of little Duke soon.
  14. Love the Stargate egg. Got it while watching SG: Atlantis. @Tikifish
  15. This one is mine: There isn't any references attached to it, I just like pandas Haven't sprited that much so I'm happy my egg got featured on this event.
  16. Remember the Festival of Eggs going on now! Lots of things going on via DC and the Forums, so also consider in some of your time to also create your own "eggs" and send some colorful, lovely, highly sought after, and/or eggs that may be good at hiding to help get that AP time down and let those hunting the AP find some special eggs and gems along with the great spriting submitted by so many artists, both old and new!! Enjoy your Festival of Eggs and Share the Egg Love!
  17. This one's mine as I said before: I'm too lame for references, so I went with the traditional Easter paraphernalia. Yeaahh eggs! Yeaahhh flowers! Yeaahhh bunnies! Slightly disgruntled because why not! @Daiyachiri I love the feesh egg! One of the first eggs I caught and it's still my favorite! And @yellow_gellow thanks for explaining! That little one-eyed fish skeleton egg intrigued me too! Like I knew it had to be a reference, but I had no idea where from @Cowfish249 Aha. Ahahahahaha! It is a wonderful egg and one of the references I actually get, but it will forever look to me like Shrek in a bikini! ISOSORRYPLEASENOHATE
  18. It's my biggest favorite, I love circuits!
  19. Shala

Prize Central

HAVE: (click image for lineage) 3EG F Bronze Tinsel x M frilled checker WANT: bloodswap offers Make me an offer I can't refuse I use decline! If your offer stands, I'm considering it or haven't seen it. Cheers! Shala
  20. The colors in the "nucleus" is probably where that connection came from, yeah. Hahaha, such an egg would be the combination of both space AND time.
  21. Here we go! -- - Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC, Monday, April 22, 2019, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent. - Also, today is Day 25 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous. There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.
  22. I am wishing that the time to catch the eggs could either be extended, or the gap between picking up eggs is shrunk a lot. Right now it seems to be more than 15 minutes between eggs appearing, which means only four per hour . At that rate, I will never finish picking up the eggs.
  23. This one was mine He shreck. It was my first time doing pixel art (excluding ms paint as a kid). I also made these befor the limit was introduced. If TJ makes a public egg contest again I have an animated one in mind. 👌 Loving everyone eggs btw! So many creative ideas! ✨💕🥚💕✨
  24. The atom egg reminded me of an aeon egg for some reason. Something about the colors?
  25. Only a bit late today! -- Day 25 Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC! Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! Cirion (Blue Moon) : New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! Eggs are expected to stay Gold!! Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold! Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold! Enjoy breeding and catching eggs! Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: Link DC Moon Watch Document: Link Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic):
  1. Load more activity