All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. bonvoyage

Prize Central

Have: 2nd gen bronze shimmer from female aeon Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: 2nd gen prize swap CB genderless neglected Offers, maybe CB metals or something else? Please no new release hatchie offers unless a large number Have: 3rd gen male bronze shimmer x spessartine checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen male bronze shimmer x chrono xenowyrm checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen male silver tinsel x female magi checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps CB new release hatchies [priority] Other 3rd gen prize checker 2nd gen prizekin CB rare Offers
  3. Have: 2nd gen bronze shimmer from female aeon Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: 2nd gen prize swap CB genderless neglected Offers, maybe CB metals or something else? Please no new release hatchie offers unless a large number Have: 3rd gen male bronze shimmer x spessartine checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen male bronze shimmer x chrono xenowyrm checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen male silver tinsel x female magi checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps CB new release hatchies [priority] Other 3rd gen prize checker 2nd gen prizekin CB rare Offers
  4. The H in Thanos is Hurl your daughter off a cliff.
  5. Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! Here's to many more! Thanks for the new dragons, though if I hadn't read the thread I would have never guessed the pop references (and I still don't really get them). I was hoping for some site updates too. Have and want boxes for trading hub. A way to mass fog and unfog growing dragons or better yet a setting to hide growing on scroll. I was really hoping to see prizes in the market. I want some cb shimmers and have nothing to spend my 5400 (and growing) pile of shards on. If we can't have that, can we at least specify on the raffle if we want to enter for shimmer or tinsel or both?
  6. These egs are the inFinitY st0nes *insert avengers theme ear cancer here*
  7. I wish to fight with the Targaryens! Scroll name/Link: Mow Preferred lineage (if any): Gen 3 - Haemon Targaryen and Eowyn Targaryen (TerraAnne) Number of Eggs: 1 I wish to fight with the Blackfyres! Scroll name/link: Mow Preferred lineage (if any): 3 - Arcanus Blackfyre and Arcana Blackfyre (Natevaelle) Number of eggs: 1 I wish to fight with the Blackfyres! Scroll name/link: Mow Preferred lineage (if any): 4 - Padma Dan Blackfyre and Padma Dana Blackfyre (Tigerkralle) Number of eggs: 1 I'am egglocked till 24 hrs from now though. Thank you
  8. Sent two hatchies to the AP so I could catch the new releases and some jerk caught/ raised them both and abandoned them to the wild. They were the first from each pair that I had originally meant to keep. What was the purpose? They werent ugly 😩😭
  9. You know what's funny? If you look at the Aeria Gloris heads wrong, it looks like the mouth is in between the parts of the near horn, and it makes almost as much visual sense that way. Of course, it's fairly easy to tell after you look again.
  10. Perhaps not on the nose, but definitely floating above and a little behind it.
  11. Offer a dummy here! have fun! I wish to spread the Targaryen name! Generation: 5th gen Parents: Princess Ana Targaryen and Rhaeger Targaryen Teleport link (Leave blank if you'd prefer to be Messaged): Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  12. Today
  13. Me neither actually! And it's not all one type of pygmy too! About 2 major types with smatterings of others in there.
  14. @Shokomon I just came here to leave a screenshot of that! I don't think I've ever seen a full-pygmy AP wall!
  15. Have 2nd gen tinselfail ARMY x CAT (no infl) https://dragcave.net/lineage/tSnvQ teleport Want: 2nd gen prizekin, interesting offer
  16. Have 2nd gen tinselfail ARMY x CAT (no infl) https://dragcave.net/lineage/tSnvQ teleport Want: 2nd gen prizekin, interesting offer
  17. Have 2nd gen tinselfail ARMY x CAT (no infl) https://dragcave.net/lineage/tSnvQ teleport Want: 2nd gen prizekin, interesting offer
  18. Apparently there is a pygmy party going on in the AP. Low time pygmies everywhere.
  1. Load more activity