All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Morning all! I either have a rash on my ankle, a bit of excema, or it just randomly dried out when everywhere around it did not. I'm a little concerned. Not ready for school to start Monday. It took months to get my first silver tinsel from an iridichi for someone, then I tried with my ribbon dancer for a checker I want to do and got it first try! My boy is finicky. Love him though.
  3. Ahhh, but if they are as intelligent and capable as humans, why do we own them, choose their mates, choose when they die, etc.? Regardless of what's said about them in the lore, the "reality" of this game is that these are animals owned by us humans, to do with as we wish (within the boundaries of the game, of course). But the actual reality is that they are little pictures on our screens and limited by the game, so what's the point of arguing about inbreeding? It's not actual inbreeding. It's an open choice allowed by the game we are playing. Nothing immoral, illegal or unethical about it. I still won't inbreed. That's MY choice. By the way, modern humans (species: Homo) bred with Neandertals and DenIsovans, who were less advanced and probab!y more animalistic. This shows up in many people's DNA.
  4. Edenello

Prize Central

Have: 2g silver tinsel from Ribbon Dancer Want: Bloodswap, egg or male hatchie, no other offers please, DMs are open if you have any questions! https://dragcave.net/teleport/e55afb7afbb0b58bdb3b5599a2eaa3ca
  5. Today
  6. I'm a bit surprised that there's no confirmation page to shrink Deltas like there is Corporealize and Metachrosis. I was 100% expecting to hit a 'continue' button.
  7. Argh, matey! Good morning, CPA! Happy Good Friday. *sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam* Bright and sunny. My mother used to say it always rains on Good Friday. Well, not this year. It is very windy, though. Enjoy! Yes, yes, it should be. Feel better soon.
  8. I AINV people who travel. It's been five years since my last trip off-island.
  9. Pygmy delta! Big delta Ushgorn Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  10. While I like the concept of the Delta and the BSA, I don't like it when one of the eggs is breed exclusive. I actually don't like having bred dragons on my scroll although for the encyclopedia I try to fill it all, but I'd prefer to have CB Eggs in the cave. They could randomly pop up with a different description to be able to see wether its a pygmy or a normal dragon. I'd be all in for a CB cave drop.
  11. Nah, people are just talking about it because for the first time in 17 (Almost 18!) years, we can have a dragon crossbreed between breeding groups, so people were talking about standard x two-head or standard x drake being a thing, but drakes have lore reasons that they're more animalistic in nature vs standard dragons/pygmies/two-heads having more human-like intelligence so the conversation of morality came up and here we are. The dragons switch with a BSA and breed to the respective groups as normal, no inbreeding required.
  12. The AP is definitely stranger than usual. Grabbed some noice hatchies though. folks dumping cb hatchies….. gimme more. I am so tired. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  13. Banned because Amazon is evil, therefore the snack box is evil and if you eat from it, the whole world will be undone….. Starting at your house. Banned!!!!!!
  14. No rest for the wicked. I’m still knackered from the lurgie. Getting sick in a heat wave should be illegal. I am vexed that if a zombie apocalypse happened now I couldn’t outrun them. I’d be ded. I am still stressing about the boat. I realized why I messed up. It was too big to carry around and I wanted to check the book section. Beautiful model though. The base must have been a metre long and the sail mast a metre and a half tall. Mine!!!!!!!! *Puts black eye patch on, parks one of my evil parrots on my left shoulder, stacks plate with brownies and pours a huge mug of coffee* Going pirate mode……..
  15. Yay! It seems I was right...? Gimme a pygmy Dorkface! Pygmy grandchild of prize dragons! But have I missed something or does the new BSA need inbreeding? Or what's the connection why inbreeding is so actively being discussed in the new release topic?
  16. IMO this suggestion is different enough and a much smaller change than the other thread. It's worth putting it forward for TJ's consideration. I suppose it
  17. That was before we had another lev that does not (only) swim through water, Fuzz. Murky created that thread, and she's well aware of what TJ said. I agree that a small change of words is worth considering. Locomotion vs. environment, or at least the potential for other environments. ("Typically waterfaring", as suggested. A single word change.)
  18. With current information that we have, CB frozen pygmy deltas are impossible, unless the cave suddenly begins to drop pygmy-sized eggs at some point.
  19. Oh 2H 2A, so the pygmy s1 is different too? great, more variants to collect! Is the time to find some interesting pairing for freeze.
  1. Load more activity