All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. we just had a few real cold days, lows of 35. it's april in pa. and now we're back up to.. 68 and sunny??? it is... bizarre. but very nice, blue skies and rita's is open so... yuh all-around nice weather. edit: i am a usa inhabitant. i'm sorry if you were confused. this is fahrenheit. (yes, i googled how to spell that. i don't think any normal american human being knows how to spell it without reference)
  3. bees, ants, flies, miskeeetoes (i aint searching how to spell it) and stinkbugs. They ruin everything especially miskeetoes and bees. Whenever its summer bees scare me alllll the time im afraid to explore cuz i might encounter a bee hive or something and misskeetoes also are a HUGE HUGE HUGEEE problem they are literally the WORST bugs during the summer. They literally like give you a time limit to how long you can stay outside cuz if ur havin too much fun youll have around 100 itchy bites on you before you hit one hour.
  4. A New Challenger Enters! Scroll Link (optional): https://dragcave.net/user/BaconLady Forum Name: Bacon Today's Date: April 23 2024 Starter Dragon (link and name if named ) : TBA Challenge Group Link (required): https://dragcave.net/group/264821-20-week-breeding-challenge-2024 Goal (Plan for your lineage): a stair lineage
  5. I should be spending the day organizing paperwork, but I got thru sorting 1 box yesterday and 1 today. Actually, just presorting. Medical, banking, condo all need to be sorted. 90% of medical is receipts from 2022; everything long since paid off, and I can toss out most. A lot of duplicates in the banking group of papers, so some can go. I have my Social Security/pension info with the banking, and I want to sort that carefully. I have owned the condo about 1 1/2 years, so most of that stays, and I won't be upset with myself if I don't get to cull from that stack. I believe we are 2 1/2 weeks from a charity shredding event (local humane society fundraiser) which is why I am even sorting stuff. Instead, I am playing FishWorld and Dragon Cave while watching Mamma Mia 2 again.
  6. A New Challenger Enters! Scroll Link (optional): Forum Name: Lucy202101 Today's Date: April 24 Starter Dragon (link and name if named ) : tbd Challenge Group Link (required): https://dragcave.net/group/264797-20-week-challenge Goal (Plan for your lineage): pure purple spiral! perhaps even inbred... we shall see
  7. I should be doing my schoolwork, considering how i am cyberschooled and have two 100-question tests to finish. i have been yelled at multiple times by my mother. but instead i am crocheting little bows, things for my tea, and headphones. also trying to de-anxiety myself, choose music to listen to, looking at my dragons waiting "patiently" (not) for them to mature which is expected within the next 2 hours, for my eggs to hatch within the next 7 hours, and... scrolling through the dragcave fandom. in short, doing anything but what i should be doing. normal mid-day activities
  8. Today
  9. literally all of them, besides-- wait no. i take that back... literally. all. of. them. ew. but specifically bees. they're the cutest!!! ... and also terrify me. like, if i hear ONE bee noise... i will... start screaming. it's not pretty.
  10. Have: female whiptail (stolen) Want: Male whiptail, can be both stolen or bred (and if bred can be any lineage), I don’t really care Trade link Lineage link (also sorry if I word anything wrong I’m new and kinda bad at english)
  11. I have a female whiptail (stolen) and want a male version (obviously lol) The dragon can be both stolen or bred (and if bred can be any lineage), I don’t really care yea (also sorry if I word anything wrong I’m new and kinda bad at english)
  12. purplehaze --> kaisinel: Tuesday Gemshard (ACCEPTED)
  13. You are welcome. Free to take! Dropping: Hatchling(s) Bolt and Astralophyne Bolt Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Astralophyne Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  14. purplehaze --> kaisinel: Tuesday Gemshard (OFFERED)
  15. I want to request a gift! Forum Name: kaisinel Scroll Link: Scroll Message Link: Message Today's Date: 23/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: No Will you accept a messy lineage?: No Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Ruby (Tuesday) Gemshard (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from Male Ruby Gemshard x Female Obidar, unrelated to these & these. Accepted here.
  16. https://dragcave.net/lineage/OyZvO Came across this super long wave of Celestial/Prize. The egg I got is wrong species (should be prize) so I'm currently tempted to freeze it as a hatchling to just display the breeder's hard work!
  17. heh that would do it. our kitties have gotten rammy and aggressive lately.... a few months ago we tried feliway, but only on one floor. the other day, hubby ordered three different 'calming pheromone' diffusers, one for each floor.... hopefully they'll all settle down and chill out. argh. that's annoying.
  18. Claimed these blue ones, thank you
  19. Does anyone have a way of reaching @Shibunari outside of the forum? I have something for them and have PM'd with no response.
  1. Load more activity