All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you kind breeders who have been dropping BSAs into the AP! I collected some reds and magi for myself ^^
  3. Have CB Red Hatchlings x2 CB Purple Hatchling CB Blancblack Hatchling Want CB Thalassas or Male Thalassa Hatchling Reds Purple & Blancblack PM me if interested in alternate hatchie combo
  4. Have CB Red Hatchlings x2 CB Purple Hatchling CB Blancblack Hatchling Want CB Thalassas or Male Thalassa Hatchling Reds Purple & Blancblack PM me if interested in alternate hatchie combo
  5. [ duke ; -- add. n/a ; for. k. j. ] -- status.  vylcan ; secondary ] by your sword -- shield me from judgement! -- For the second time that day, he is stunned. He reacts slowly -- too slowly, to Jowan's sudden movements, mostly because he is not expecting it. After all, it was Jowan -- the man looks as if he has never heard a joke before in his life. But perhaps his assumptions are wrong, for as soon as Duke makes his pun the other man blinks at him, face unchanging, before there is a movement and -- It's cold. That is the first thing he notices, but not dangerously so; it seems the other man is not so much attacking as he is reprimanding him, and the thought makes Duke grin despite himself. So he had appreciated -- a very special way -- his pun! He is just about to say something, to perhaps slide his arms around the other man and lament his sudden frostiness, when suddenly his mind blanks and there is a shout -- Duke! Vylcan's warning comes a second too late, as the heel of Kelsier's boot collides with his back dead centre, and Duke staggers forwards, a cough startled out of him from the sudden attack. He tries to recollect his thoughts, but they are confused -- he had been admiring Jowan's friendly play only a second earlier, and now -- You are in a terrible position, Vylcan says disapprovingly, the spirit stirred from his rest in response to the sudden attack. Without even a blade. He acknowledges this with a faint groan, his back suddenly throbbing, and Duke folds his arms to turn around and stare at Kelsier. In the thin distance between them, a wall grows upwards until its faintly-blue form separates them. "Not fair," the blond complains, almost sulking. In response to his words, the top corners of his dome droop inwards, as if reacting to his emotions. "I didn't know were fistfighting." With a wary glance, he watches carefully for Kelsier's next movements. [ theo ; -- add. 0 for: a. ]  -- status. legios ; dormant ] grey ; knight of loyalty -- "If he continues, he won't have a throat to tell stories from," Theo mutters in response to his husband's words, although his body language shows otherwise; the knight physically relaxes in response to Arch's words, comfortable once more. Perhaps he had been a bit ... quick to action. Friends? At Arch's words, Theo tunes into the conversation with his full attention; he draws himself away from his self-introduction to Cure Scarlet and stares curiously. What ... was Arch referring to? Hidden attackers, or something else? With every passing second he grows ever more suspicious of this 'Sorey''s actions.
  6. Today
  7. 2nd gen Shimmerkin from Sinomorph I'd really like a sinomorph prize/shimmer checker, kin or otherwise... the later the gen the better (5th being the latest I want) But since that's not likely to happen how about a swap! And since that's also not too likely... how about any shimmer-kin or prize-kin checker, the later the gen the better (still no higher than 5th gen please)
  8. I hesitate to say something serious. I always worried about it could be heard as just affectation.
  9. 5G gold x f sunsong checker
  10. Round 3 Regular R17. Something that's yellow and orange BINGO! R18. Something that's yellow and purple BINGO! R19. Something that's blue and orange BINGO! R20. Something that's blue and green BINGO! R21. Something that's blue and purple BINGO! R22. A perfect copper checker (or parents of a checker) that would be impossible without at least one dragon coming from Market (no using Cave breeds) Nope! R23. A code whose first, third, and fifth characters are numbers while the other two are capital letters Still looking for this one! R24. Holiday checker/stair with purple dorsals Nope! R25. Halloween checker/stair with canopies Nope! R26. Valentine checker/stair with brimstones Nope! R27. Christmas checker/stair with plated colossi Nope! Challenge Ch2. A described undead drake Nope! Tricky T1. Warfareboat! 2 points 1. Solve this puzzle. 2. PM me with your bingo. Later!
  11. ((I was in Budapest, Hungary @Griffin_Lokison)) Tras saw the signal from Mike and she slowly let the basket to the ground. Being very wary of the dragon, Tras slowly revealed the egg. Suddenly a happy pulse filled Tras, as if the egg were saying, "This one is a friend." Tras felt more relaxed and came upnto the little injured dragon, with a smile, and said, "Hey, I'm Tras. Welcome to the team."
  12. Congratulations! You just got rid of two potatoes!
  13. Welcome to DC forum! See you around!
  14. Welcome to forum! Hope you enjoy!
  15. Hello and welcome! We have the Festival of Eggs coming up, so you joined at a good time!
  16. Hello and welcome, I'm glad you decided to join us! I absolutely love your username.
  17. A New Challenger Enters! Scroll Link (optional): scalesofgrey Forum Name: scalesofgrey Today's Date: 19/04/2018 Starter Dragon (link and name if named) : To be determined Challenge Group Link (required): Group Goal (Plan for your lineage): Kinda leaning towards trying out a double step spiral with aqualis, but I'm not sure what I should pair them with.
  18. < STATUS: Stable; Determined > < LOCATION: 3rd Floor Library > < AGENTS: Theo | Sorey | Cure Scarlet > < OTHER PARTICIPANTS: Mikleo | Lailah | Edna > The human—Sorey—grew beet red as Arch bowed down ceremoniously in front of him. Seeing Sorey shift his feet, clearly embarrassed by the action made Arch smile even wider. It was always fascinating to see how humble humans were. They were purity incarnate; the species that was as close to perfection as possible, and yet they also seemed surprised when Arch treated them like the magnificent beings that they were. Sorey’s bewilderment was utterly precious and Arch desired nothing more than to make him understand just how wonderful he truly was. A second unfamiliar voice drew Arch’s attention towards the door. To his delight, another human stepped into the library. Theo, most likely upon hearing her title, was quick to simmer his anger and offer her an apology for assaulting the table. “Now, now,” Arch chided as he stalked towards his husband. “No one was making a fool of you. Duke was simply being—” Arch had to consider a word that would not offend his husband. “—extravagant in his storytelling.” Arch paused, bringing a fist to his mouth as his expression turned contemplative. “At least I assume it was storytelling. He was very dramatic about the whole thing.” Waving away his thoughts of Duke, Arch lowered his head as he turned to face Scarlet. “My name is Arch,” he said as he bowed formally. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Princess Cure Scarlet.” Arch wanted to converse more with the princess, but seeing as Theo already seemed relaxed in her presence and that Sorey was confused about what was going on, Arch felt compelled to help the human with the more pressing issues. “It would make sense for you not to be at the meeting if you just arrived,” Arch said, turning a 180° to face Sorey once more. “If no one else has informed you about where we are and what’s going on, allow me to catch you up. We’re currently residing on a planet that’s the base for an organization known as the Extra-Dimensional Restoration Squad. The people who arrive here are displaced from their homeworlds.’ Arch placed a hand on his chest to indicate himself. “I was brought here unceremoniously not too long ago. I had no idea what brought me here or what was going on until recently as I assume is the same for you.” “The ones that stay are helping to find artifacts known as anchors and return them back to where they’re supposed to be. If you wish to return home I’m sure some of the senior agents could help you with that.” Arch clasped his hands together excitedly. “There! I would imagine that covers most of what you need to do. If you need anything else, I am always ready to serve.” Out of the corner of his eye, Arch caught sight of Sorey’s sub-human companions muttering among themselves as though no one else could see them. Arch raised an eyebrow. How odd. “Do your… friends not realize that they’re not hidden behind the bookshelf?” Arch asked Sorey as politely as he could manage.
  19. Thanks dewliheart for the 2g carinas in the ap! ❤️
  20. Also, you can view your own dragons. If you click on them to go to their view page each counts as 1 view toward unlocking the breed. If I remember correctly you can even get credit for viewing the same dragons once a month if needed.
  1. Load more activity