All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Do you get any freebies with it? What's your printer plotting?
  3. I'm starting a phone contract again so that I can get a new phone and give mine to my mom. Dang that's a problem! I'm having a printing problem as well. People here never believe me
  4. Well I hope you at least get all the ones you like! Yeah I've just been checking my bank statement. Not happy numbers T-T I'm trying to change the ink in the printer but someone has stuck the delivery stickers over the bit that tells you what colour is in the box. I have no idea which one is which without opening the boxes.
  5. As a Chrome user, I can confirm that the (artist) badges are completely missing. In addition, when I open up "Inspect" while viewing a thread that has posts from those who are supposed to have an artist badge (including this one), the console throws up a 404 error for a specific file/path that appears to be the same on all pages that are supposed to display the badge image.
  6. This is my egg! It's a reference to the show Popee the Performer, and it's supposed to look like the main character Popee. I started making the egg just for fun about a year ago already, thinking that it'd be cool to take part in spriting an egg for the Festival of Eggs. Then a year later the egg actually made it to the event. It looked different in the beginning though, with bigger ears.
  7. @_Z_ sorry for the delay got busy ^^' Thank you ;v; i'll keep note of it for future reference ;v; I really appreciate the help ;v; @sh20000sh oh damn X'D That's honestly unexpected, wouldn't have thought a minecraft forum would advertise this place and thanks mate ;v;
  8. I started on my phone but forgot. Kinda hard when the flu is causing you to sleep a lot. I doubt I ever will. So poor at the moment
  9. Super Mario bros 2 (lost levels) First trolling games from Nintendo
  10. I've just been grabbing them on my phone while farming on The Lost Child. Do not buy this game. It's terrible
  11. Bred quite a few more or less messy reds to the AP and also this pretty: 4aLG3 Will possibly go through my pinks and xenos later today. Once I'm not scrolllocked anymore I'll make sure to post a few here.
  12. Yeah doubt I'm going to get them all. I wish I had an extra day cause I avoid my laptop mostly on long weekends
  13. Today
  14. *pets better* Having the flu sucks! Well you might be able to get them all if you remember to check every ten minutes for *does quick math* 12 hours...
  15. Lol... Don't worry I'm caught up with my GoT Weekend was good... but I got my mums flu now 😒 I've only gotten 12 so far
  16. SPIRIT! Spoilerhugs! How many have you found so far? And how was your weekend?
  17. 53/62 and I still don't have mine... (This event is so tedious to complete when you have an adult life:( well, and no mobile Internet. I'll barely make it today)
  18. And NOTHING displayed where the artist badge used to be. (And I don't THINK it's a privilege thing, unless by accident, as @TJ09 says they are displaying properly for him, and said nothing about that being because he is a mod...) My firefox is brand new up to date - and has the placeholder thing showing.
  19. Morning everyone! Not at all. I only started late last night
  20. Need naming ideas? https://dragcave.net/lineage/CH4wk
  21. That could also be achieved with the scroll owner on the view page, if the scroll as a whole is hidden. So just one of these two options would be necessary? Is that one still available?
  22. If you get a placeholder or nothing depends on browser setup, actually. At least in older versions of Firefox, you could opt to have a placeholder displayed in case of missing images. Either way, there's no valid image delivered by the forum where the badge should be.
  23. I guess narratively, a new dragon owner wouldn't know where they can be found - until they discover that Vampires multiply by biting. Since they can bite Market eggs as well as eggs from all biomes (and *probably* also CB Prizes and April Fool Mints), their turned victims match the clue. (The same hold true for Neglected, but these are lacking any elemental affinity - they're not even neutral, it seems)
  24. I think that's the ONLY one I knew for sure!!!!!! Love it! ❤️
  1. Load more activity