All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I suspect when a user reaches a certain number of groups, there is too much "which dragon is in which groups" data to be transferred, and somehow that breaks the connection or... something. "Number of groups the user has" x "number of dragons on the requested page" = oh no! And then the only way to reduce the data without deleting groups is reduce the number of dragons per page. (I don't know the technical background of course, but at least this theory explains why the ungrouped filter problem only affects a handful of users, and why changing the number of dragons per page makes a difference.)
  3. Thank you! I did that one ❤️
  4. There is! It was my first (And so far only) egg~ I'm hoping there's a Legend of Zelda egg. if so, it's MINE.
  5. Confused Cat

Z Project

AP find: Z Leodon from Ribbon Dancer https://dragcave.net/teleport/92e9a76f9abc4e038cb2cad211de379b
  6. Belisar

Pokemon Go

Awesome! Congrats everyone!! No Shiny for me lately but that's fine. just wished those Legendary cats and birds would FINALLY disappear already. -.- Is there any word on when a switch will happen?
  7. Welcome back! Nice to meet you too!
  8. Today
  9. Have: 2g pb silver egg with code DKBTS Want: dino or cb metal or offers. https://dragcave.net/teleport/9ab3405a2e50ec09ef5f8651b1df4b44
  10. Whew, I think I got all of them! Nice little event, I like all of them ❤️
  11. Yeah... I cannot se any artist badge , whether on mobile or desktop, using Chrome
  12. New ACC dragon(s) ECU5E ME Eys0cket MouNDiew you have to p1cV0ne Spur of the mEHmt Dead GiveVway
  13. @purpledragonclaw That would be me~! I'm glad you like it!
  14. Yay, someone got the reference! It took me a long time to get the animation done so I'm glad it paid off. =D
  15. I can see them fine for any artist I check, how strange. I can't imagine mod (or admin, since TJ can see them too) privileges being the difference, but that's the only thing I can think of right now.
  16. Thanks so much, @Dracaena. Sorry I didn't actually post my other questions; I have a random assortment at any given time, and depression gives me some nasty brain fog some days, so they're not easy to make a list for. :')
  17. Whomever made that Hollow Knight egg, thank you!
  18. PDF updated! Any more market funny business? Now, I gotta figure out what I wanna get, since some nice person *coughSuzumiyacough* gave me a chicken. Probably one of the other 3 dinos I don't have yet.
  19. I finally got the egg I made! Yay 😊
  20. Dew

Artist badge missing

Chrome on laptop, haven't been able to see them either. No broken images for me; artists' mini profiles appear indistinguishable from non-artists'.
  21. There usually is at the end of the event for artist credits.
  22. you think there will be a list of the eggs on the wiki and the references are? lol
  23. the sexy legg is very very nice. I do not have them all yet but I think that's gonna be the peak for me.
  24. I don't know if it's my screen or the color but I couldn't read that unless I highlighted the words with the mouse. My eyes must be going. Thank you donators! Great things in there.
  1. Load more activity