All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. she had hoped to dind a suiter for love.ll and agoney… Freddy Fazbear har har har har
  3. ยูนิคอร์น what’s the word for stars in your language?
  4. waterscorpiom Nooo I almost got it but it’s 1 letter off 😭
  5. “Only one emotion has kept me safe, fear.”
  6. Today
  7. I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Deathkiss Scroll Link: Deathkiss Message Link: Message Today's Date: 04/16/2023 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: No Will you accept a messy lineage?: No Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Xenowyrm Mageia (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: From a male Grave dragon unrelated to him please. Named parents preferred.
  8. Dizzy by Balduin & Wolfgang Lohr
  9. First time doing this 😅: 2 Bolt 5 Magi 3 Pink 2 Red (embarrassing considering I have 50+ Reds... 😂😅) 2 Whites
  10. If my currently ungendered hatchlings and eggs came out thr right gender then all I need would be x1 Male Magma x1 Male Gemshard x1 Male Whiptail
  11. Clown Show Honk Honk Also, funfact: one of my dragons’s name stands for Cabinet Man
  12. F3 bingo: https://dragcave.net/view/pW3lF
  13. Perfect on a waverunner! And the vampire one fits nicely, too. Not sure what the last one is, but I like the others.
  14. I don’t see why you should loose the ability to unname dead dragons. Especially not within the window where the tomb is on your scroll. If the goal is to prevent weird names on the dead dragons, the user can just add the name before the deed. Naming post death seems only needed for those who wish to reclaim. If preventing renaming is linked to killing inappropriately named dragons, the site should allow a user to rename what they themselves have killed.
  1. Load more activity