All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. “Oh and hm very sneaky. Oh okay. I guess that’s good to know,” she said in reply to his first few statements before he started counting and she heard the rest of what he said in between his counting. “Okay good to know that hair dye won’t work and I can just lie about his hair color if we cover it up with a blanket. Okay and I bet you won’t find me,” she said in reply before giving him a small kiss on the cheek and then went to find a big chest to hide in,
  3. a bunch of Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  4. Today
  5. AP Time is back above 5 days, and concerns about breeding and "the Void" have been gone for at least 11 or more days, and TJ has closed the Help Thread about the Reported Bug. So.... might be a good time to consider to start your breeding hobbies again. If you are so inclined to help lower AP times. Since it is above 5 days, why don't you post and suggest some breeds, themes, types, etc. you would like to see people breeding.
  6. “Oh. I’m glad that I’m able to touch them then so that doesn’t happen to me,” she said in reply and pouted slightly when she felt him stop rubbing her neck. “Okay. I’ll be down before the pups are brought over for their check-up but in case I’m not, wake me?” she said and asked before getting up off of her seat and giving him a kiss on the lips and then heading upstairs to their room to nap for a little while.
  7. Got lucky on the Dusk Pygmy! https://dragcave.net/lineage/RR8YQ Time to fight it out with purplehaze.
  8. https://dragcave.net/teleport/b2824139740512c2acb608f49ca2ed8b
  9. 2G UV https://dragcave.net/teleport/08259378a5ca7dee4afef88f19e90156
  10. Kaini

Hi!

Hello and welcome
  11. I guess for now you can only keep an eye on them and see what the vet says. Do you give Muggie special older dog food?
  12. Hi there Tiger! Yeah I'm really hoping things will go better. I'm a bit more worried about Muggie with her heart issue. She needs food to stay strong
  13. Hopefully it'll clear up soon. Hey Tiger.
  14. It's their usually food. And believe me when I says they can eat. So them not eating even once a day is a very out of character thing
  15. Still very mysterious. Hope they will be eating well very soon.
  16. It looks like the food then. They'll eat, just not that.
  17. Tigger eats fine. Muggie only a pellet or two. And Jessie doesn't eat anything. Just drinking water. When I gave her a piece of my food last night she took it. I mean this is a dog that eats three times a day.
  18. So was that post an update? What is an update? Editing one post without a counter of updates is not clear enough. I only can keep up with all of it because of the posts on the first page. All the informations spread in the whole thread is chaos. When you update our points please make a new post all the posts about how we get points and how to spend points are being somewhere hidden in all the other normal posts. I would prefer a post on the first page containing all the updates and links for your event. Oh and on the sheets containing our points a date of last update of actual points. I want to train: User: Tigerkralle Dragon Name + Link: Bulraz Blackfyre Do you have enough points?: Yes, i think so How many hours since you last trained?: 17 hours
  19. sh20000sh

Hi!

Welcome to DC forum! Good luck!
  20. Have they not been eating anything or just not that? Or just a bit of it?
  21. They've been eating it for more than two weeks. We only gave it every second day. Muggie has been loosing weight because her blindness and deafness is causing some problems with her eating our of the bowl. They have been eating everything the whole time. Only these last four days they haven't eaten.
  22. Have they had it before? Maybe they just don't like the taste.
  1. Load more activity