All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Starscream

2019 Banner?

I do not see the harm in having the banner at the top of the basket. It would be basically the date of the eggs in that basket - lets say someone doesn't collect for a few years. I think it would be a simply addition, causes no irreparable damage to the site in any way, I see no reason that this is denied first time collectors. I can understand not having them with original eggs, we didn't do a banner that year, but with that said, every year we had banners, then I do not see why users, new and old can't get them. As @Haki said, they don't remember when they got theirs. I echo each statement by the users here.
  3. BlueLatios

Z Project

@Ruby Eyes accepted I'll try sending that Z egg somewhere, if not, offering it back here later
  4. R30. Something whose user description contains multiple exclamation marks YES ! Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/QXO2
  5. Have CB Silver, can influence & hatch for you Want (see signature) ♡ 1–3 SAltkins (depending on the SAlts' rarity and how much I like the lineage, I guess). Must be 3G & even-gen with matching-coloured lineages. ♡ 2G Bronze Shimmer from female Almerald ♡ 2G Silver Lunar Herald from Gold Tinsel x Gold Lunar Herald (please note it is gold season atm) ♡ Offers? PM to negotiate or offer here.
  6. Thing is - if we get one more day, people will still say they missed out, can they have one more day ?
  7. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT EFFIN BELIEVE IT!!!! I am still in shock! https://dragcave.net/lineage/zp3JW MY FIRST EVER self caught CB Gold. I wanna cry. AND it's a z-code. I'm so happy right now. ...I don't even LIKE Golds much, but years of playing and this is my first...I can't help being excited! AND my Falconiform/White 2G pair made a successful baby: https://dragcave.net/lineage/M4GSi. Now all I need is a Falcon from a lineage just like that...and I'll be a happy dragon lady.
  8. Did you allow my nameless ? Cos I have another possibility....
  9. Have: CB Ice (on CD) CB Alamandine Cheese x3 (hatchie x2, 1 egg) Yellow Dino hatchie CB Pyro Xeno CB Mageia Xeno 2G Kingcrowne shimmerkin Want: ND for all plus more (and sig applies) CB Gold for everything CB Silver for whatever you want CB Striped River males CB Sunsong females 2G White or Falconiform from White father 2G Striped River or Sunsong from Sunsong mother Offers PM if interested. Some are in Public trades.
  10. Have: CB Ice (on CD) Cheese x3 (hatchie x2, 1 egg) Yellow Dino hatchie CB Pyro Xeno CB Mageia Xeno CB Blue Baikala (on CD) CB Olive hatchie 2G Kingcrowne shimmerkin CB Gold (z-code, just caught, on CD) Want: ND for all plus more (and sig applies) CB Gold for everything (except MY CB Gold, unless you want a high time egg with z-code) CB Silver for whatever you want CB Striped River males CB Sunsong females 2G White or Falconiform from White father 2G Striped River or Sunsong from Sunsong mother Offers PM if interested. Some are in Public trades. CB Gold is my FIRST EVER CB Gold...so it'll take a lot for me to part with him!
  11. Persona 5 is getting a 'Golden' version, Persona 5 Royal. Will be out in Japan 31st October and sometime in 2020 for everyone else.
  12. I would really like this. I think being able to collect them after gathering all the current year's eggs or treats would be the best way to handle it. I'm not a fan of making it cost shards.
  13. Managed to get all the eggs with only an hour or so left. It would be awesome to have a chance to grab the past years missed eggs and maybe a day or two longer for the event itself. I was one of those people who worked all weekend + the Monday, and the time zone doesn't help much either. Either way I loved all the eggs. The walking bunny is by far my fav.
  14. Have: CB Ice (on CD) CB Alamandine Cheese x3 (hatchie x2, 1 egg) Yellow Dino hatchie CB Pyro Xeno CB Mageia Xeno CB Blue Baikala (on CD) CB Olive hatchie Want: ND for all plus more (and sig applies) CB Gold for everything CB Silver for whatever you want CB Striped River males CB Sunsong females 2G White or Falconiform from White father 2G Striped River or Sunsong from Sunsong mother Offers PM if interested. Some are in Public trades.
  15. I missed the event entirely. whoops 😧
  16. Today
  17. Haki

2019 Banner?

Having the banner would be nice. Not only it helps separate your collection between years but also to indicate what year those eggs was released, so the banner for first year should also be included.I have participated 2 times, but I don't know when the first time was lol
  18. Many beautiful eggs! The references all went over my head as per usual but I don't mind that. I didn't even get half of them. It would've been possible, sure, but I prioritized spending time with my family over pixel hunting. I wish the event just was a week long because this is the one low stakes, slow paced event we have and I just don't see the harm in letting it go on a bit longer. But eh, I'm not losing sleep over it.
  19. Regular undine hatchling. https://dragcave.net/teleport/e2610d216a2536cf618dcf89d70ca1b1
  20. How many reds are you wanting? I have a lot and can toss many to the AP as well. I also have lots of pinks and Magis...so I could make a decent BSA wall. Now who do I have to slip $20 for a PURPLE wall?
  21. *latehugsLagie* Oooooooh. What did she do?
  22. Since for some people who missed out on collecting all the eggs the problem was one of miscalculation as to when it was ending, would it be possible to add a countdown clock to the event?
  23. Bummer I couldn't get all of the eggs, but it's not gonna ruin my day. I've missed eggs before. I legit thought I almost had it, but then I realized I needed like 10 more when the event ended. (I got too distracted playing other games, haha!)
  24. How many words can you make with the letters Dragon Cave? Foreign words count but explicit/profanity words in any language don’t and will disqualify you. Tell me through mail. The one with the most will get the KaReN egg.
  25. Have: 2d gen bronze tinsel hatchling from copper, precoged female Want: 2d gen prize from non holiday mate (except bronze tinsel), CB ND Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  26. Liubov

Prize Central

Have: 2d gen bronze tinsel hatchling from copper, precoged female Want: 2d gen prize from non holiday mate (except bronze tinsel), CB ND Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  27. Right. HONESTLY I always assumed that I didn't get the first ones because those years didn't HAVE them and banners came later.
  1. Load more activity