All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. My mother used to say it always rains on Good Friday, so I guess it had to rain somewhere! Have fun with the eggs.
  3. You did not cause any trouble at all. I am not that often online here and don't check every thread so a Message gets my attention for sure. Otherwise i am afraid someone will not get a Targaryen or Blackfyre from me or more important an Alt Targaryen because i logged in for a short time and did not pay any attention to this thread at all...
  4. Regular R17. Something that's yellow and orange - Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/rUtrF R18. Something that's yellow and purple - Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/FI35A R19. Something that's blue and orange - Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/0w5io R20. Something that's blue and green - Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/Tueea R21. Something that's blue and purple - Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/ZSuIK R22. A perfect copper checker (or parents of a checker) that would be impossible without at least one dragon coming from Market (no using Cave breeds) - Nope R23. A code whose first, third, and fifth characters are numbers while the other two are capital letters - Doesn't look likely... R24. Holiday checker/stair with purple dorsals - Nope R25. Halloween checker/stair with canopies - Nope R26. Valentine checker/stair with brimstones - Nope R27. Christmas checker/stair with plated colossi - Nope Challenge Ch2. A described undead drake - Nope Now to work on that puzzle...
  5. Syiren

Pokemon Go

Yeah, I could see 100 coins for each pose, not 500. That's five raid passes, or more than the price of two bag/box expansion. Way too much, just for appearance. I changed to a nice new free shirt, but once Easter is done It's back to my purple look with the gengar shirt and hat with the pikachu keychain. That's my perfect look and it's gonna take something *epic* for me to change it.
  6. Is the forum still looking funky for anybody else after the update? I still can't see the title of the "next unread topic", or the badges for artists. Do I need to clear my cache or are they just not working yet? (I would just clear my cache to check but I've got a lot of tabs open for uni work and don't want to until I know there's no potential of losing my work lol)
  7. Have: 2g golden wyvern Want: offers, even messy lines for freezing are great! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  8. Time zone/pre midnight etc stuff. The clock switched to summer time in some countries recently, and all. Then again the OP could have picked up a stunned hatchie from the AP. Doesn't account for that egg though.
  9. I can link you to my vampires, too! I still love my Montagues, even if this project has sort of died.
  10. Today
  11. Anne - HP: 100 Anne’s eyes shifted from person to person, trying to gauge the threat level of each of them. Currently the broad man was the one who seemed to have the most intimidating aura, though compared to Garp and Nomu, the two most powerful people Anne knew, he didn’t seem too far from her own skill level. The woman still perplexed her, though Anne felt herself appreciating her attire, it reminded her somewhat of her own usual outfits before she left her home. For most of her teen years she had solely worn a bikini top, but when she left her home Anne’s adoptive mother had suggested she wear something a bit more conservative, since her first destination would be a navy base. Anne watched with mild amusement as the blue(ish) haired guy made to start running but was stopped by the broad man, the new location must have really been getting to him, Anne wondered if he was from a peaceful little island in the east blue. After a quiet word from the broad man, Anne took the time to properly tie up her boots, the blue(ish) haired man decided to introduce them. “Okay names Cody and he’s, uh…” Cody looked quizzically at his broad friend, who may not actually be his friend. Anne had assumed the two had arrived here together considering how they had been acting. Cody continued, “… and he’s Charles. We don’t know what this place is either”. Anne turned her gaze back left towards the blonde girl, expecting an introduction, but there seemed to be something in the corner of her eye. Was something wrong with her colour of observation? She squinted and rubbed her eye, activating and deactivating her haki, but what she now saw was a line, refused to move. As she was about to comment on it there was a sudden rumble and the stretching green ground began to move. “Oh great, more shaking. This is a hell of a night… day?” Anne exclaimed. She immediately felt concern for Cody, he probably hadn’t been on a ship before and the rocking ground would surely be throwing him off. Anne smiled in bemusement as, sure enough, Cody was falling. She didn’t have to move though, as Charles had already acted to keep Cody from falling. Anne felt a pang of dread and then quickly stepped backwards as the ground beneath her began to descend below the others, with a quick move of her wrist, she gripped one of her batons and cast it upwards, her long hair bubbled and shrunk to above her shoulders as a whip of water was cast out from her outstretched baton. Like a whip it coiled around the leg of the broad Charles before freezing around him. Her water-whip reached its limit and the ground moved downwards and away from Anne, leaving her suspended by her baton. “Hey up there, Charles! Keep standing there for a bit, I’m just trying to have a look around!” Anne called as she slowly rotated, her grip had slackened now that she was safely secured to the strong-man. The platform she’d been on had descended quite a way and she could now see an unending space beneath the ground. “I guess it is just more islands, endless ground was too good to be true. Only islands on an ocean of… nothing… I wonder if the sky islands on the grand line are like this,” Anne thought aloud. She was growing quite impressed by the security of Charles as a handhold, he hadn’t budged since she’d been suspended from him. Though she didn’t want to start to irritate her new companion, especially if she was going to have to make use of his strength at a later date. “Coming up!” She called out. The water began to reel in, as it did Anne’s hair started returning to its normal length. When she came into arm’s length of the platform, she flung her free hand over the edge and pulled herself up, the ice around Charles leg returned to water and the remaining trail returned to her, bringing her hair back to its usual length. Anne dusted herself off and gave Charles an appreciative slap on the back. “Thanks for that bud,” her gaze moved to check on the status of the others and she gave Cody a reassuring smile. “Watch your step Cody, it’s a bit of a drop,” she said as she peered once more over the side.
  12. Verandi

The Count Project

I was interested in the Montagues when I first looked over the project and would be delighted to take in an "offspring" of Countess Fuchsia should she be willing to comply. I love her!
  13. No but the DATE could be the issue.
  14. Any 2G Aeons? I bred all 70+ of my Aeons (almost all CB) about two days ago. Mostly with Anatareans and Xenos. Also, thank you for the Nebula and Black Tea, personally!
  15. Have: Galaucus Drake CB code: 9DROP Want: offers
  16. Have: CB Thalassa https://dragcave.net/teleport/5c24a43d813d4968add87d0dd219c51d Want: CB mints
  17. Have: CB Thalassa https://dragcave.net/teleport/5c24a43d813d4968add87d0dd219c51d Want: CB mints
  1. Load more activity