All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [ theo ; -- add. m. e. l. for: a. s. t. ]  -- status. legios ; dormant ] grey ; knight of loyalty -- Theo hears the protest of the princess as he raises his arm up; he pauses just slightly, seconds away from slamming a metal gauntlet down onto the mysterious object. Technically speaking, he was a knight no longer -- he had no inhibitions to follow commands. So why -- did he pause? It seems that question is answered for him a second later, when he feels a familiar hand slot into place of his own, Arch guiding his arm down as the angel speaks in soft, hushed tones. The angel's light blue eyes are bright in the faint light filtering in from the library windows, and Theo holds his gaze for a second. Witnessing the other man's reaction to Towa's words, Theo lowers his arm. Then, he shrugs and sidesteps to allow Towa to step forward. "Worth a shot," he says, as he concedes to the princess and allows her to go onwards. Perhaps his method was not the best in regards to how to operate the machine, but it had been the first thing to come to mind -- but they are not alone anymore, and there were people from other worlds with different sources of knowledge. Perhaps it was better to leave the dealings of foreign objects to them, considering the princess seemed to have recognised the strange machine. Despite his internal monologue, Theo finds himself staring at Sorey warily as the brown-haired boy steps up in response to Arch's words. He had called out as well, when Theo had lifted his hand -- why did it seem they were so opposed to his actions? -- and now, he was speaking. To the air, apparently. Theo tenses instinctively, but the other members of his group seem to be perfectly fine -- too preoccupied with the interaction, it seemed. Before he can take any objection to the brown-haired boy's strange actions, Sorey turns back to them with a smile on his features, and an explanation. The handheld thing? Theo blinks past Sorey to stare at the strange, round device. It seemed it would perfectly fit a palm, but how would he know that? Unless he had analysed the object seriously in a matter of seconds, and made a conclusion -- but there was no way this Sorey's brains were on par with that of Annette, to figure out technomagi so quickly. "What does the box do, though?" he asks, staring at the screen. Information Terminal? What kind of information could it give, with only a flat screen? [ duke ; -- add. d. ; for. k. j. f. t. ] -- status.  vylcan ; secondary ] by your sword -- shield me from judgement! -- Jowan speaks quickly. Too quickly, in fact, and the mage's words come out in a spill of information that Duke nearly misses. His thoughts are clouded, tripping around one another, as he processes the information the other man had just relayed to him. He blinks, staring at the other man's quickly reddening face, and feels the tips of his ears grow hot. "Oh," he says, in response. "I -- cool. Thank you. You ... you too have eyes." Pull it together, Lefevre, he thinks. This revelation ... it had completely screwed over the soft letdown he was preparing himself for. Completely sidestepped his plans. Wait -- was Jowan implying what he thought? "No, wait," Duke says, a little too forcefully, determined to get his words out before the other man could speak. He needs to be smooth, suave -- spill out all his thoughts so there are no more misunderstandings. "You really think I'm pretty?" he asks instead, but before Jowan can either confirm or deny the statement, Duke's thoughts catch up to him -- as if all at once, and it is breathtaking. "Oh Empress, me too." He doesn't think to clarify that he is talking about Jowan, not himself. Duke, Vylcan says. What are you doing? He didn't reject me, Duke thinks back, his voice filled with shock. The first time ... had worked? But it never works -- at least, not in his experience. In response to Jowan's latter words, Duke straightens in the chair, leaning slightly forward as a more serious expression overtakes his features. "No," he says finally. "I ... despite everything, I trust Kelsier. I think he's just trying to do the best for his people, in the way that he knows -- and well, if someone acts with good intentions and the outcome is bad, I don't really think you can fault him, everything considered." A pause. "Right and wrong is hard to distinguish sometimes. My world -- and the many worlds out there -- are filled with injustices, some more than others. I won't ever fault anyone for doing what he has to do to survive. That saved my life when I was younger." His eyes drift upwards, thinking. "But I don't think you were wrong to react that way, either. We're on safe territory; he should have warned you before doing anything, especially considering you're a part of the X-Dreamers now, and he's just a guest. Never heard of a guest purposefully attacking the hosts, and I'm sure Twilight wouldn't be too happy to receive that report, either." His perfectly planned, oft-rehearsed speech for a content rejection deleted ("thank you, let's just be friends then, you have a glorious figure worth that of a God -- did that still not work?"), Duke throws caution to the wind. "Well." He leans back in his chair, hands drumming the side of his mug, his heart beating too fast to take a proper sip, "I have those emotions, too -- as in, I like you. A lot. So this," he says, motioning with a finger between the two of them. "We can work on." He gives the other man a smile, and then raises the mug to his lips and finally takes a sip of the hot chocolate. His drink is significantly cooled down by now, but still radiating some heat and smelling of rich chocolate, and Duke takes a large sip. Seconds later, he spits it entirely back into his mug and breaks into a cough, straightening up as he tries to calm himself from the sudden shock. He immediately stands up, near-running to the sink, and fills up a glass with water and throws it back. "Wrong condiment," he finally says, wiping the side of his mouth. "Erugh, I can still taste it."
  3. Today
  4. "No need to write it down, it's all in the book I'll give you when you are officially a Shaman. It's in a later chapter we haven't yet covered and the herbs are used for other ailments of animals and people but I only went over what you asked right now. Don't worry if you have to refure back to the book on things. I needed to look at it before I drew the bath. We have cast iron here. It doesn't cause burns and therefore no need for the flower information to be forfront in my mind. " She said. Seeing the deep brown lines start to dissolve from his fur like normal dirt would, she rubbed the water in more then got a towel lifting him out and carefully drying him off in a spot where Sabrina didn't have to move again The burn marks by now where an off white color. Now soaking wet, every bone in the Wolf's body could be seen he was so thin. Ray dried him the best she could, wrapped him up in a warm blanket and moved him to a bed. It was a few moments after he was in the bed did he, and very slowly, shifted back to human. It was a little disturbing seeing fur reseed and his paw expand growing fingers while his claws turned to nails and his muzzle shrink into a human face. His eye twitched then opened a little bit. "Bre.... Lay down.... With me..." He croaked weakly moving his fingers to stretch them out to her. ---- "It's....permanent. over time it will recede however I still will have a darker patch of fur on me and my fur will never be the silver white it was again. The black in my hair is charcoal and that will wash out easily. I had to hide it because they know my hair color and I couldn't be sure if they had any spies or any others with them. The witch didn't even recognize me until I shifted." He said with a sigh.
  5. Sabrina made a mental list of each color flower/herb that Ray listed and their uses as well as how long Adonis needed to soak for. She also made a mental note to write down everything she was told later when she had a piece of charcoal and parchment in hand or on a table or other flat surface. She then helped in rubbing some of the water on some other parts of him, hoping he’d be better soon and wake up. “I’ll make sure to keep all of that in mind as well as where to find them,” she said before getting comfortable on the floor next to the bath. “I’ve believed in fairy tails ever since I was a little girl and wished for fairies to be real. I’m just surprised that they actually are as well as the not so good ones. It is and I wouldn’t really know how to handle that job anyway. That’s Sabrina, right? Well I think your mom is currently in that position and Sabrina’s in training. I’m sorry that you can’t take any of what did back but is there a way to get rid of the black that’s in your fur/hair or is that permanent now?”
  6. After Cody was done training his group for the day, he decided to head to Avery’s place because it was closer than his own house. On the way there, he stopped at a vendor selling flowers and bought a small bouquet before arriving at the warehouse soon after. “Avery love?” he called shortly after getting inside before hearing the sound of a quill being thrown down nearby and went to investigate. “Everything okay?” he asked as he came up behind him to give him a small hug and also give him the flowers which he held out with his free hand. ~~~ “Now now Zane dear don’t be too hard on the poor lad,” Alex said from the wall behind him after letting out another sigh after hearing him berate the knighted squire. She had sighed again earlier as well at seeing his bare arms that were free from any sleeves that a tunic would normally have. She had smiled back in greeting to both the prince and the king when she and the queen had arrived and now smiled again at them. Gertrude was now standing beside both her son and husband and had an amused look on her face when she heard Zane berate the squire as well as Alex’s greeting to him. ((I’ll post as the princess in another post or so))
  7. Lagie

Z Project

You're welcome! (... hope you didn't need the dummy back... )
  8. :'D I'm so far behind on the research. I only have two of the Dogs and two of the Regis.
  9. Late, but at least, it's here. Also, here are the missed couple of posts for the previous phases. -- - Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC, Thrusday, April 25, 2019, today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous. - Also, today is Day 28 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous. The probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae and Luminae is about 50/50 today. -- - Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, April 24, 2019 it was Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase was Waxing Crescent. - Also, it was Day 27 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase was Waxing Gibbous. There was a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today. -- - Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC, Tuesday, April 23, 2019, it was Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase was Waxing Crescent. - Also, it was Day 26 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase was Waxing Gibbous. There was a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Lumina today.
  10. Sent a dummy, so pretty! Thanks, Lagie! Sent a dummy to you, too--thanks @Cowfish249
  11. Avery was in his warehouse at his desk pouring over scrolls and texts about different familiars and the effects on magic. He had narrowed it down to three. A grey wolf that helped with defensive and attack magic, a falcon that helped boost charms and spells in general, and a small albino mouse that was for potions, alchemy and healing spells. Each one had a element bound to it, wolf is fire, falcon air and mouse earth. Now, he could and would be proficient and capable of all of these magics including water that would be the last element learned, however at the moment he can only focus on a particular sect of the vast majority of magic. So he made several lists to determine the pros and cons of each familiar along with magic type. He threw down his quill in frustration still unable to decide. He let his long hair down, got up and stomped over to a small heater, lighting it with a spark from his fingers and set about making tea to calm his growing ire at his inability to make a decision. ----- Zane scrutinized each one and spoke freely and snarled at a few for small reasons- not polishing their armor bright enough, not wearing the right size belt and helmet, sword to big/small for someone of that size etc. Zane stepped into his role as knight commander easily, the position was once belonging to his father before he retired with high honors, but that was before Alex being knighted and the evidence of child abuse bribery and corruption caused him to be stripped of his knighthood and thrown in jail for his heinous crimes. Zane boasted the scars he once had been ashamed of. The green newbies where always hesitant about speaking up or second guessing their employment not knowing the story behind the savage stripes that raked across his back, chest and arms still believing it came from intense battles or something. Right now Zane had on a tunic with the sleeves removed, a red vest and his hair in his trademark just-rolled-out-from-bed look. The Prince was only a little older than Zane, lovely chestnut colored locks like his mom, and grey eyes like his dad. Between the three, the king was tallest, Zane second and the Prince- Edward - third. He wore the regal outfit of soft browns and yellows whilst the king wore a casual outfit, at least as casual one could get while looking kingly. Edward and the king smiled at the two then watched Zane with interest as he berated a newly knighted squire for having on his ceremonial armor on instead of his battle armor.
  12. Cowfish249

Z Project

Got a CB Yellow Zyu with ID: (zUxr7) Offer me a dummy: (Private Trade link) accepted @random_dragon_collector n_n
  13. Kaini

Pokemon Go

I didn't have a lugia until the last breakthrough, so woo! Got one! Glad the latis are joining! I still don't have a single shiny legendary.
  14. At least it's still 8 something... -- Day 28 Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC! Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated! Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!! Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver! Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver! Enjoy breeding and catching eggs! Eggs are expected to remain Silver until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Friday, May 3, 2019. Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: Link DC Moon Watch Document: Link Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic) :
  15. Nectaris

Pokemon Go

I am a bit peeved that lugia and ho-oh are staying. Yes, they have shiny potential(and I do love shiny ho-oh), but the last four breakthroughs I have had were all ho-ohs and lugias. At least I will get a chance for a latias, I never could catch one during the last raid appearance.
  16. Low-laying chicken was what came to my mind, one that doesn't like heights for egg laying. 4
  17. Yesterday
  18. Lagie

Z Project

Z'Avatar on offer in the Hub: https://dragcave.net/teleport/1d40ffb7bdc84e4d286fcde8414b3200 And, of course, the egg I breed to try to offer is a Z! https://dragcave.net/teleport/643ccddc1811a0dd96871b56b9db97a0 On a two-way so it doesn't poof (dummy or CB mint) - https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZImzh
  1. Load more activity