All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I second listening - but - to a book. A really really boring book. See if Audible has something like a long manual for assembling a lawnmower. Or anything that bores you to tears (there's a novel series by Robert Harris that would do it for me, but maybe not for you !). And pay attention to it. It drives out other thoughts and also is so boring it helps you to nod off. Yes - don't eat after about 6.30, and DON'T use alcohol to help with this - it doesn't and it is a known depressive agent anyway. Are you on anti-depressants ? there are a few herbal things that might help, but they would depend on the drugs you are on.
  3. Today
  4. F3. A CB Bleeding Moon Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/T81WN
  5. maybe it looked lavender under a different lighting
  6. worked at work - it's quarterly time. also Aemon likes the light on my desk, and now that it's night time and I'm on my laptop, he's laying next to it. my typing isn't the best most days, but now he's leaning up against my arm..... and he just moved. my typing hasn't gotten better i did some breeding, and got a pretty little Delta Pygmy
  7. Round 3 R21. A Water Dragon with more than one hybrid offspring. BINGO! R22. A dragon with a BSA ability that has a code comprising all lower case letters. BINGO! R23. A PB Tercorn Dragon. nope - all CB R24. A White Vespine Drake. BINGO R25. A CB Vermeil Dragon. BINGO R26. A Guardian of Nature. BINGO R27. A Red Dragon stolen on 1 May of any year. nope. R28. An Alt (stunned) Electric Dragon. BINGO R29. A CB Prize Dragon. BINGO (location: Cave) R30. A Gemshard bred or stolen on a Sunday. BINGO Flash Bingo! F3. A CB Bleeding Moon. BINGO!
  8. Hello and welcome! That's how I got into DC years ago.
  9. Trebonth broke their promise to never break the seal and open the chamber.
  10. Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy the game and forums!
  11. Favorite Mons: Sceptile, the Leavanny line (Swadloon is the cutest thing ever), Leafeon, Espeon, Noibat, Noivern, Swoobat, the Haxorus line, Trapinch, Lucario, Jirachi, Litten, Rockruff, Lycanroc-midday/dusk, Snom, Spheal (I love this derpy little ball of blubber) Favorite Types: As you can see, I'm a big grass fan (I almost always prefer the grass starters). Also, dragon obviously lol Favorite Shinies: Fraxure, Haxorus, Vulpix, Ninetails, Fennekin, Espeon, Zorua, the Feraligatr line, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Cetitan, Trapinch
  12. Yesterday
  13. F3 Bingo! - https://dragcave.net/view/Rabkf
  14. Not when you have to carry them all at the same time. 15,593
  15. Banned because I'll make sure they're crowded.
  1. Load more activity