All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Both the all-purple eggs were static before and now have animations, they look awesome!
  3. Probably . . . I'm noticing that there's at least one other one that has animation that I didn't notice before (sparkles around another purple one)
  4. Yesterday
  5. I believe these are all of the eggs?
  6. If you mean this one, yes it was supposed to be animated and has been fixed.
  7. ssssh * whispering * I think it is fixed as mine's back too ...
  8. I was coming here to say this. Maybe this is the reason the site was down?
  9. Oh wow! The one I thought was just plain purple is now animated! 😲
  10. It's up for me as well, and I got two eggs in the meanwhile, including the Hollow Knight egg ❤️
  11. Yay! It's back for me! Back to egg hunting!🤪
  12. It's up for me now though Ooo and the white background eggs have been fixed!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  13. Seems to be working now?
  14. I can confirm this is definitely account-based. My brother's device was working fine so I tried to log in and got the error.
  15. I was on the let the dog's out. I return and I get a tombstone saying a error has happened?????
  16. It's showing "an error has occurred" on my phone and my desktop every time I try to check my scroll. I thought it was just me at first, because it usually is, but I guess not... Update: It's back up for me now as well. Yay!
  17. I still have the Error page showing.
  18. It was working for me until just now.
  19. Not working for me on laptop (Chrome and Firefox) or on phone. Some people reporting it is still fine, which makes me wonder if one of the egg appearing scripts has gone awry. Could there be a "problem egg"?
  20. Down for me, too. During the Festival of Eggs, no less...
  21. Have: Two CB Gold eggs Want for both: Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from male Black Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from two Gold Shimmer parents Gen 2 Silver Shimmer from two Silver Shimmer parents Please PM me (first line in sig applies); thanks!
  22. Have: Two CB Gold eggs Want for both: Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from male Black Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from two Gold Shimmer parents Gen 2 Silver Shimmer from two Silver Shimmer parents Please PM me (first line in sig applies); thanks!
  23. Have: Two CB Gold eggs Want for both: Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from male Black Gen 2 Gold Shimmer from two Gold Shimmer parents Gen 2 Silver Shimmer from two Silver Shimmer parents Please PM me (first line in sig applies); thanks!
  1. Load more activity