All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 4g silver from silver x radiant angel checker 5g silver from silver x radiant angel checker Gone, enjoy
  3. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings from random AP eggs, all 2G
  4. I actually still have an Assassins Creed game that I need to play for the Vita. I just haven't got around to download it.
  5. 2G Silver from Aria x Silver https://dragcave.net/lineage/TmPs7 Offer a AP egg 🦖 -Gone
  6. Of course he does. Is there ever a bit of pirate fiction where he doesn't at least have a passing mention? lol
  7. Assassinations still happen, but the pirate life is why most people love it. The action gameplay translates very well to traversing masts and tropical jungles though.
  8. 4 on page 1444. All fixed. Thanks for giving us another opportunity to do this, _Z_. Gotta look on the bright side.
  9. Many PS4 games rotate on and off sale. I'm trying to avoid too many new purchases and focus on grabbing older games that have had a serious price drop (Saints Row was only £4.99 or something). Edit: Though some cheap games are just plain terrible. Saw a game called for 'Refunct' going real cheap almost slapped it on my wishlist but figured I should google it a bit first. Oh dear.
  10. I will put that on my list Fortune. I enjoyed all the Assassins Creed games that I have played before. So I'm willing to jump and buy whenever I see a special for one
  11. A pirate game? Do assassinations still happen or do you just blow up people's ships?
  12. Assassins Creed 4 is basically a pirate game, it was so fun, i had been thinking about replaying it but I only ever had it on Xbox 360, saw it today for $24 and was seriously tempted. Fun parkour and dynamic combat with ship battles and a decent cast of characters to love.
  13. Spirit should get Hitman too. Grindy, but many of the deaths are hilarious o3o
  14. I would love to get Assassins Creed. You know if I had the console
  15. Today
  16. Riddle Bingo Ri1. What do the warts of a hog have to do with houses? Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/wnD6H Ri2. Might Wardens, calling their boss in times of trouble. (Watching for suggestions here !) Ri3. Stones of different origins, requiring a finger and an opposable thumb to be used. Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/DFZOz Ri4. Monsters to be kept in pockets, may summon another creature when they work together.Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/WsXvn Regular Bingo DC Forum references! R17. An individual of a breed that is specifically mentioned in the FAQ thread in the Help section. Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/6Dpr4 R18. An individual of a breed that is displayed with little icons in my signature (colour doesn't matter). Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/gFGk1 R19. An individual of a "special release" breed, as listed in the Special Release Offspring Gifting Group thread. Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/view/YcBKq
  17. SPIRIT! *huggles* Hey MP! I have no clue about Assassin Creed MP. Never played one.
  18. Please continue discussion under the presupposition that lore-breaking descriptions(ex: sci-fi, modern setting, inserting other fandoms' lore) are in the same category as spam/inappropriate content/everything else that is against the rules in terms of needing to be reported/rejected/moderated, not regarding the level of severity. I also ask that people be civil when discussing. Throwing accusations at each other is not constructive. I agree with the option of selecting description moderators, similar in function to RP moderators.
  19. Sounds to me like these rules *encourage* creativity, then.
  20. FORTUNE! *huggles* Hi there MP! How are you guys?
  21. Okay, changed all F to R in the Players post Sorry for taking so long! Batch 4 Riddle Bingo 1 point each. Pop culture references! Some creatures showed up together, hinting at some odd world outside of Valkemare ... Present one individual from each of the following. (Please DO NOT PM me your results. Give those without the pop culture knowledge a chance to glean a hint, as this is supposed to be fun, not tedious ) Ri1. What do the warts of a hog have to do with houses? Ri2. Might Wardens, calling their boss in times of trouble. Ri3. Stones of different origins, requiring a finger and an opposable thumb to be used. Ri4. Monsters to be kept in pockets, may summon another creature when they work together. Regular Bingo DC Forum references! R17. An individual of a breed that is specifically mentioned in the FAQ thread in the Help section. R18. An individual of a breed that is displayed with little icons in my signature (colour doesn't matter). R19. An individual of a "special release" breed, as listed in the Special Release Offspring Gifting Group thread.
  22. I don't see why it's needed, people come up with very creative stories all the time. and you can even add things like harry potter or even tv as long as you word it correctly. (tv= magic mirror/crystal ball type item that shows things happening far away or even on other worlds which may or may not exist) The only instance of people being upset about the lore restrictions I'm aware of was the space chickens. And that was fixed by saying the chickens believed they came from space, rather than that they did for certain.
  23. [ vaccaria ; -- add. 0 ; for. h. t. l. u. g. ]  -- 树倒猢狲散. ] a tiny flame, planted carefully wilts elegantly to the frost a tiny herb, grown peacefully welcomes the coming dawn. -- Surprisingly, the mobs move. In a completely unpredictable fashion, actually, and Vaccaria pauses just slightly to gaze down with a curious expression. The strange metal construct -- capable of speech, in a language he could understand? -- unfolds himself, blades glittering as they catch the sun's strong rays, and speaks up at him with a harsh tongue. That in itself is enough to give Vaccaria room to pause, even as his flames lick the edge of his cloak draping down. Shifting so he hovers slightly closer, the witch takes a second to consider his circumstances. "The Republic?" he repeats, addressing the creature, with a confused, wary glance. "I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean." This wasn't included in any storyline, was it? Before he can elaborate, or his opponent explain, their conversation is abruptly broken by a brown-haired woman dressed in interesting clothes. A launcher? Her manner of dress somewhat resembled Dancing Rain's, but it was still much too revealing to possibly add any stat benefits. He could see no armour on her either. A newbie? If this was Troubling Rain's attempt to get him to recruit more adventurers to his guild ... Vaccaria sighs, world-weary, before he realises he should be listening. Snapping back to attention, he watches carefully as the woman interacts with the man next to him -- dressed in loose clothing befitting that of a Warlock, but again, too exposed to possibly aid in battle -- before speaking up once more. A misunderstanding -- one not of his world? Instantly suspicious, Vaccaria pauses and does not respond, not saying a word as he tucks his chin into the folds of his clothes, uncertain. If this was not his world -- could he have possibly attacked wrongfully? But how could that be -- if not in his world, then where was he?! The afterlife? No -- he would have respawned by now. Unless Swoksaar blocked it, somehow? He doesn't know what he could have possibly done to the other Guild Master for him to block him permanently. Suddenly feeling an urge to hide himself completely -- he is not built for this, and he simply wants to return to headquarters and go back to analysing the EXP gain per dungeon per level -- Vaccaria glances up, intending to speak, when -- Danger! His eyes widen just as he sees someone rushing at him -- really now, he drew aggro from so far away? But no, perhaps there is no aggro -- and he manages to sidestep just in time, boosting the edge of his boom with a sudden gust of wind to blow himself off the course of the attacking girl, taking a sharp turn that causes the edges of his cloak to fly up as a hand raises to hold onto his hat. This is ridiculous. He is confused, slightly embarrassed, and would very much like to discuss certain issues. The woman who had spoken up initially seems to be the most in charge -- after the girl that had attacked him and the other one, who had grabbed two others and bounced off -- and he sets his sight on her. He lands gracefully, if not a little forcefully; slicing through the flames that part at his sudden entrance, Vaccaria pulls back his broom and takes a few steps onto the ground at first, testing it. Satisfied, he draws himself up and enchants one end of the broom with an ice elemental murmured quickly from his lips, touching the end of Stardust Extermination onto the ground. The flames, already loosened from the water earlier -- so the young man was a Warlock after all, or a Battle Mage? -- extinguish easily as small pillars of ice sprout from the layer of frost spreading around him. Satisfied with his handiwork, Vaccaria draws his broom back and stares at the two before him. Placing the item horizontally, Vaccaria sits on the floating item -- his ankles were already beginning to tire from the effort -- and draws his cloak up around him, crossing his legs. "Please explain," he says, watching them carefully.
  24. Sup fort. I was really tempted to buy assassins creed 4 for ps4 today but wasn't sure how well it would run. Plus i'm trying to save for the new fire emblem game.
  1. Load more activity