All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ticket, Please! Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/Starfyre Lineage link(s): 82) pifAy, 83) KiE7L, 84) gt3CU, 85) vPV2J, 86) j2Wza, 87) 7mh9a, 88) NevZo, 89) 1es0x, 90) T5X4K, 91) hcO6w, 92) YDPkx, 93) DbvQF, 94) SVr7M Group link: https://dragcave.net/group/98115
  3. It does! https://dragcave.net/lineage/RDLCB Finish!
  4. I want to train: User: TerraAnne Dragon Name + Link: Mereoreona Vamirion Targaryen Do you have enough points?: yes How many hours since your last post?: Last training post was 13 hours ago
  5. Well, I do agree with that--but my suggestion wouldn't make the messy rare vanish completely. It would just bump it to the back of a line to give other eggs a chance. I doubt it. It takes way too long to manually pick up eight eggs and dump them. While you were spending all your time clicking through all those pages and typing your password in for each of them and all that, somebody else would already have grabbed any gold egg that floated through in your wake. 🙂 I understand all the "cherry-picking" arguments to a certain extent, but it still keeps boiling down to "messy commons are just as good as CBs or rares! You should have to pick up all the messy commons before you're allowed to look for CBs or rares!" And I don't agree with that, any more than I agree with the people who say "Then you should all stop breeding messy commons no one wants!" People can breed what they like to. People can pick up what they want to. Trying to force the eggs that almost no one wants to stay on top of the pile longer just in case someone comes along who wants it soon makes no sense unless those eggs are going to be killed off, which I don't recommend. As long as the eggs are not going to be killed off, then let them be the ones to wait if no one wants them till they're low-time. I think it'd be a big improvement to what we've got now, actually. The difference is that right now, if people don't want the wall eggs till they get incuhatchable, the AP is useless till that happens. If the wall eggs didn't pop back up till they were at 4 days, we'd be at the same spot at that moment, sure, but for the 2 days prior to that, the AP would have been moving and fun to look at. And once the eggs get incuhatchable is when they start moving faster anyway. People will take anything if it's low-time.
  6. Have: Gen 2 Red Gemshard from Heartstealing x Red Gemshard, influenced male, teleport If you need it for a lineage, you can have it for free! Just PM me with your scroll and respective mate(s), I'll send a 1-way link. Want - offers; anything from this list would be AUTO: Paper egg or hatchling Dino egg Chicken egg CB Blue Nebula CB Purple Nebula CB female Two-Headed Lindwurm (either color) CB male Baikala (either color) CB Kyanite Pygmy hatchling CB Red-Tailed Wyrm Pygmy hatchling CB Blancblack hatchling Please offer at the teleport; thanks!
  7. Have: 2g Gold from female Thunder. Make an offer! 2g Silver from Shadow Walker. Make an offer! CB Mageia Xeno. Make an offer! Want: Multiple eggs from my freezing list, specifically messy Siyats and a Tatterdrake. CB Red.
  8. Today
  9. I Would Like to Report a Gift! Gifter: Dirtytabs Giftee: sunshine_ley Lineage link(s): eP1TB Breed(s): setsong Status: Offered
  10. bonvoyage

Prize Central

Have: 3rd gen gold shimmer checker with male blusangs * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer checker with female royal blues * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer checker with female pinks * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen silver tinsel checker with radiant angels Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer stairstep with female brown coppers Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps for the ones with a * Priority: CB glowbacks 1-2 CB xenos CB fells, female purple florets, nexuses, pipios, seawyrms 2nd gen prizekin, especially one of these - One from male bronze or female gold shimmer - Purple floret from male silver shimmer - Blue lunar herald from female silver shimmer - Ice from female bronze shimmer Send a PM if you tried and didn't get what you wanted this week ❤️ CB rare Maybe 3rd gen prize checker Offers
  11. Have: 3rd gen gold shimmer checker with male blusangs * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer checker with female royal blues * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer checker with female pinks * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen silver tinsel checker with radiant angels Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer stairstep with female brown coppers Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps for the ones with a * Priority: CB glowbacks 1-2 CB xenos CB fells, female purple florets, nexuses, pipios, seawyrms 2nd gen prizekin, especially one of these - One from male bronze or female gold shimmer - Purple floret from male silver shimmer - Blue lunar herald from female silver shimmer - Ice from female bronze shimmer Send a PM if you tried and didn't get what you wanted this week ❤️ CB rare Maybe 3rd gen prize checker Offers
  12. https://dragcave.net/teleport/49ba20f37dff1298fe16d1bae9707a08
  13. Have CB ND (will be ungendered) Want: Unrelated mates for the following dragons (1x1) OHpmB, 5Rkii, WnQGv or 2G from a Spriter Alt https://dragcave.net/teleport/202192de0f1bd0b320bf1922387a4e1a
  14. Title says it all. I was gone for six years, and the market didn't exist back then. Now that I'm back I'm trying to unlock all the eggs in the market. How long did it take you? What was your method? I've been stalking click sites and the trading hub, and literally clicking on everything.
  15. I quit for six years...now I'm back, and so far behind on eggs it almost makes me want to cry. That's the stupidest thing I've done for sure!
  16. No. No. Absolutely not! It was a pain just to evolve one Feebas. Now I have to evolve a second??? In addition to the Magikarp I still need to evolve ;-; ???
  17. Claimed the lighter coloured set! Thanks
  18. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings (variety) from random AP eggs, darker colored set Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings (variety) from random AP eggs, lighter colored set
  19. Quote Ruby Eyes Self-explanatory I hope? Allowing only one random color to be generated from a pair seems overly restrictive. Would also be nice if shimmer x shimmer or tinsel x tinsel pairs of different variants could breed more than one color per pair. https://dragcave.net/progeny/DuO8I
  20. Sam and the kids stopped when Zeroth pulled up with a sleigh pulled by two black horses and she heard everything he said. “Okay,” she said in reply before helping Tim, Georgie and Helena up into the sled before she got in herself and sat beside the latter.
  21. There where meny footprints quickly being covered in snow that still fell steadily from the sky. At one point they came across Jach's tracks, four human fingers, four lizard like, a distinct clawed back foot that would look like a dinosaur's and the tip of a human shoe. They seemed to scattle low to the ground and at one point disappeared for twenty feet like he lept and glided for a bit before landing and following a trail of swept snow to the forest past his gates, heading back down hill to the town. Before they went to far down the hill Zero pulled up with black horses and a slegh of ebony. "Master said she's headed into town. Get in so you don't have to walk six miles to the town edge!" He called to her and the kids.
  22. Apparently dark luminas only give white stripes ._.
  1. Load more activity