All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. so yes, the room with most of younger daughter's stuff also has all of her stuff we moved for her. she set up her bed, she hung up stuff in the closet. but she knew she'd never stay there, it really wouldn't be 'her room' per se. but i now have a plan: yep. i have a Delta growing up today. my question is: Do i pygmyfy the New Dude to breed with the Pygmy Delta, or enlarge the Pygmy to breed with New Dude? because i'm planning to do both. but which do i do first? decisions, decisions.....
  3. H: 2G Lunar W: Offers Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  4. Today
  5. New Cave Dropper dragons: Number of dragons released: 19 Breeds released: Brute; Speckle-Throated; 2xDelta; Sinii Krai; Waterhorse; Black Tea; Peach Pied; Spitfire; Bolt; Azure Glacewing; Siyat; Mimic Pygmy; Frilled; Lalopias; Pyrrhichios; Guardian; Pyrovar; Oracle Wyrm Notes/Remarks: Master List
  6. Staying at a strange place while the floors get harrassed. Heaps of stairs. Puss is not happy but is stuck to me like a limpet. so annoyed by it all. I miss my room. and my books 🙃
  7. Good morning, CPA! It promises to be a nice day, here, but cooler than the last few days, I have a dentist appointment this morning (just a checkup and hope they don't find any problems!) And a doctor's this afternoon. Again, just a routine follow-up. Hubby and I plan to go out to lunch between those. Edit: Dentist's office just called to cancel because the hygienist is out sick today.
  8. purplehaze --> Rinoa26: 3g Green Firegem: (accepted) Thanks again!
  9. AIVAs is a character in an Anne McCaffrey book.
  10. Good morning, CPA! *sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly* Bright and sunny. I'm sleepy this morning.
  11. Lagie

Z Project

https://dragcave.net/teleport/509429b00cc57651b5aa69defb187d24 CB marcocephalic, credit Tigerkralle - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zQmoK
  12. New Cave Dropper dragons Number of dragons released: 6 Breeds released: Honey Drake; Sandwaste; Jaw Splitter Wyrm; Lalopias Leviathan; Glowback Pygmy; Misfit Pygmy Notes/Remarks: Master List
  13. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings (variety) from random AP eggs, gray theme Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 Tetra hatchlings from random AP eggs, all 2G with Skysilk sire
  14. CB Fanalea dragon with “”GiIla” code want: CB Occulri Pygmy, 2G Ushgorn (blue), 2G Insense or other interesting CB or bred offers Make an offer on my egg!
  15. dang, you're just breezing through those books :'D eh, I did feel a bit miffed when I found out the things my family was using my room for (after I moved out) but again, I'm not there so why should I care. that being said, I do still have some stuff there (mostly in closets and drawers); as long as those aren't touched I'm good
  1. Load more activity