All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 778vm a7UMU e2AjB mSdfs ZUiEb Gone. 1tuAd mmyjn HFGMZ Gone. Rceko bazia Gone. Qy0AX j5mHs All are fogged. All are rare. Most are caveborn. Test your luck and choose one! One per person, please. Two paper, two cheese, one red dinosaur, one chicken, one 2g prize, one magma, one purple floret. And the 2g prize is the same gender as its respective same-breed parent.
  3. I HAVE: 2nd-gen gold female from arcana. https://dragcave.net/teleport/0dce53979a741adced3a1a7489a1ef71 I WANT: 1) 2nd-gen gold or silver egg from omen. 2) Two 2nd-gen commons from omens (nicely named parents only.) Looking for blacktip, purple ridgewing, female ash, female azure, male falcon, or male aether. 3) 2nd-gen red from alt sweetling (nicely named parents only.) 4) 3rd-gen common from Halloween checkers: male marrow/female white, male marrow/female red dorsal, male marrow/female flamingo, male marrow/female black, male stripe/female marrow, male shadowwalker/female blusang, male shadowwalker/female black, male gaia/female witch, male yellow zyu/female witch 5) Something from my sig. PM me or offer on the link above, thanks!
  4. Today
  5. Just do your kills and hope for the best. I always get some Zombie outside the "best dates", you just need to groom a horde of Sacrifices and try not to get too attached.
  6. I have found two wild Golett and caught enough Yamask (?) to be able to evolve it, but other than that, the event is a little underwhelming? I'm bummed that the starters have been made raid exclusive, since their raids seem to be extremely uncommon. I have found only Squirtle so far and I live in a big enough city. I do work a full-time job now, so I hope I will be able to find the other two as well.
  7. You learn to live with the frustration. Just come here and moan about a success rate of nil and losing count of the dodges like the rest of us do!
  8. Have: 2nd Gen Bronze Tinsel Egg from Male Caligene Want: Exact Bloodswap - Line in signature applies, PM me Bloodswap 2nd Gen Bronze Tinsel Eggs from Male Caligene
  9. PaintdGryphon

Prize Central

I know it's a long shot, but: Have:  8th Gen Gold Shimmer Hatchling arrow lineage from Gold Shimmer/Fall Seasonal Stair X Silver Tinsel/Winter Stair Want: 7th Gen Spring OR Summer from Prize X Seasonal Stair Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  10. HAVE: CB gold. WANT: Stuff from my sig. Multiple CB silvers/green coppers also good. PM me or offer here: https://dragcave.net/teleport/937bf6388c21f36426a039789a1ce9bb
  11. HAVE: CB gold. WANT: Stuff from my sig. Multiple CB silvers/green coppers also good. PM me or offer here: https://dragcave.net/teleport/937bf6388c21f36426a039789a1ce9bb
  12. Spent the last couple days breeding a couple hundred pygmy/two-head/drake/otherwise non-westerns to the AP, should be plenty of fodder coming through this week.
  13. ^This is why I haven't tried to make zombies outside of Halloween, too afraid that I'll get frustrated. But, there are so many sprites now its hard to try only once a year!
  1. Load more activity