All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This frostbite thinks it's fast food.
  3. There are time when I am completely alone with no electric or electronic devices turned on and it seems as though I am hearing music playing somewhere or a radio conversation???
  4. Shimmer! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  5. I agree with your statement, 100%, Fuzzbucket.
  6. Basketball, I think it was. I have never seen it.
  7. Well, hey! I found one for this one, too! Notice how many of these odd lineages are from my Z collection? I'm enough of a lineage snob that I don't collect lineages like that ordinarily! R33. BINGO!
  8. Was able to pass on to another historian some historical information from WW2 that I was able to find out... All known info, to be sure, but stuff that I was able to find. Such as the fact about the USS Sable and the USS Wolverine, two PADDLEWHEEL aircraft carriers that operated as training ships on the Great Lakes in the US. Many carrier pilots of WW2 received their training aboard these two vessels. Search in Wiki "the Great Lakes Paddlewheeler Aircraft Carriers"
  9. In the last 2 weeks I have been able to breed 2 even gen white Dorkface eggs siblings to this gold https://dragcave.net/lineage/IxIGU, gifted one to @DehydratedWater and the other to @jewel21 so they both have a nice even lineaged Dorkface. I just bred a perfect stairstep Dorkface egg and the only thing you need to continue it is a CB white if anyone would like to have it: Free Dorkface perfect stairstep to good home: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZppTL https://dragcave.net/teleport/d5789e22bdd66cfd86c81567052d36d8 If anyone else would like an even gen or a stairstep, feel free to PM me. *hugs* Zylara
  10. Have: CB Red Zyu Make an offer CB Astrapi Xeno Make an offer CB Magma Make an offer Cheese Make an offer Want: (1:1) CB Ice Hellhorse hatchie for freezing (male or ungendered) , no eggs! ---------------------- Have: CB Gold Make an offer Want: 2g gold shimmer from mutamore - auto! 2g Mint from male Silver Tinsel x normal Mint
  11. Claudia looked over all the dragons in front of here. They were all so kind and warm. They helped her wing, and promised to protect her. She pondered her fate, that the damage meant she would not be able to fly, at least for a while. That was sad, but it was something she would have to live with. It scared her at the thought that her feathers wouldn't grow back, but her resolved formed. Claudia decided that her fathers had to grow back. They just had too! That was what she had decided, and so it must come true. The thought of dragons having to give blood to heal her was horrifying. She could never ask someone to do that, so this had to work. Her eyes darted to the basket as it was pushed towards her. " Lavada...?" Claudia touched the egg and instantly pulled back with fear. It wasn't bad feelings she got from the egg, but she was startled that she got anything at all. Gripping one claw in the other, she looked at the group. "So.. we really are on a mission to save the world? Wow. This is.. really important." Claudia felt the weight on her shoulders. "But, I'll join you, and we can do this!" She thumped her tail on the ground excitedly before remembering that all the dragons were flying only moments ago. "I might.. slow you down." She said dejectedly.
  12. Finally, it appears that the seasonal snowfall had finally ended. The last reported snowfall was last week with just a scattering in the mountains. The temperatures ar now up in the 80's now.
  13. As I am not a religious person, I do not consider this day much different that most others. Most of my friends know my feelings and for the ones that don't know, it just hasn't come up. I was invited to three Easter dinners this year, two by family, but the initial invite was by a family that knows my outlook and the topic never came up during the evening, either with them or the other guests, and as the first invite, that was the one that I accepted. During Grace, I merely remained in a moment of silence.
  14. Have: CB white (forest) Zyumorph with word code, spells idol in all caps Want: -CB Kingcrowne -CB Copper -CB Gaia Xenowyrm -2 CB Siyats -Other offers. Make an offer!
  15. Have: CB white (forest) Zyumorph with word code, spells idol in all caps Want: -CB Kingcrowne -CB Copper -CB Gaia Xenowyrm -2 CB Siyats -Other offers. Make an offer!
  16. Today
  17. Quoting so that more people can notice- also have two caveborn magma eggs, a purple floret egg, a tsunami egg that can be considered to have roman numerals as a code, and a script egg with the code DoorA. Mail me if you want any of these as well.
  18. Belisar

Pokemon Go

Yaaay new Breaktrough rewards and the birds and dogs leave!! But unfortunately so do the Regis... Didn't get a single one..... only Dogs and Birds.... so mean... hope they make their return one day ^^ Edit: wait.. not true! Got one Lugia from it. Man, was I excited that day xD
  19. Ok, a large number of Blacks in America had slavery in their family and many do not. And while on a miniscule amount, some slave owners were even Black themselves. Many of these first slaves were captured by Blacks in Africa who SOLD these prisoners to slaver's in the first place. I also do not believe in paying today's Blacks for what their long ago relatives suffered. My belief is that there should NOT be any reparations paid to Blacks, period.
  20. Have: 3rd gen Silver Tinsel -Male Silver Tinsel (Joker/Louis de l'Argent) x Heartstealing checker -Please offer here or PM me Seeking: -3rd gen bloodswap also unrelated to this
  21. Have: 3rd gen Silver Tinsel -Male Silver Tinsel (Joker/Louis de l'Argent) x Heartstealing checker -Please offer here or PM me Seeking: -3rd gen bloodswap also unrelated to this
  22. Have: 3rd gen Silver Tinsel -Male Silver Tinsel (Joker/Louis de l'Argent) x Heartstealing checker -Please offer here or PM me Seeking: -3rd gen bloodswap also unrelated to this
  23. Add a lineage! Forum name: Shadowdrake New lineage: Lava (Disney)
  24. Bajka20

Prize Central

Have 2nd gen Silver Tinsel/Floral Gone Thank you.
  1. Load more activity