All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Toes and eyes crossed for Sable too! Inquiring minds need to know! Sounds like a very productive day. Time to rest and chill now, I hope?
  3. Those weird buzzing bee fly things. It looks like a huge fuzzy yellow and black fly that buzzes. Dunno what it's called but it's definitely not a bee or a fly. I have a bush full of those in front of my house and they drive me crazy with their buzzing
  4. One day I decided I needed a profile picture and hopped on files and found this. No idea when or why I have it in my files, but it'll do.
  5. evening all. i worked 9-1 today, then after lunch, Bellatrix went to the vet ..... for the same issues she had back at the end of January - even down to using behind the tv for stuff that should be in the litterbox. ick. turns out she had a relapse of whatever was bothering her at the end of January. so.... another antibiotic and another med. and then a 'bland' diet along with a probiotic food topper. Arthur also has the same 'bland' diet along with a probiotic food topper..... but he's rebelling and not eating it, which means he's also not getting his asthma meds, which we crush, mix with a pate and put on top of his other food. *sigh* then did some adulting and updated the checkbook tonight. anyone got an extra .... $10,000 they're not using, that i don't have to pay back? no? how about winning lottery numbers?
  6. Today
  7. Reagan, Frank (Blue Bloods)
  8. vampire https://dragcave.net/teleport/15375d8bd041c2afb6b6bec5e8aebae1
  9. I did think of that. AITF
  10. AITE seven, AITE, nine....
  11. Q (Star Trek: The Next Gen et al)
  12. I AITD all day but the bus never came.
  13. AITC a popular reddit forum
  14. missed the flash bingo. dinner and updating my checkbook. eww, adulting
  15. Yesterday
  16. F4 now expired. It had been there for a little while - another sneaky white text request in post 2.
  17. So many dragons refused today. The dragon breeding refusals are probably the worst mechanic this website ever had XD. Really annoying
  18. --Seven-- --> DeathKiss: 2G Black Astraels from Radiant Angel (ACCEPTED)
  19. Hello and welcome! Oh, I'm going to talk your ear off! I finished Fourth Wing and Iron Flame, I can't wait for Onyx Storm! Do you recommend Sarah J. Maas? I have yet to read any of her works, but I'm a huge fantasy fan. Have you checked out Tortured Poets Department?
  1. Load more activity