All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Very true. However, there is still some element of consent with breeding partners since some pairs refuse to breed, show no interest, or have more success than other pairings. Dragon/drake couples would be less believable for lore reasons than pygmy/dragon couples that are separated only in size but share the same level of intelligence.
  3. Okay so just to make sure I'm understanding all of this: The only way to get different sprites of the Spotted dragons is to use their unique BSA which changes their size? Am I getting this correctly?
  4. welcome back, Edenello! while i had a lot of adult beverages in a few of my previous lifetimes, i don't really drink any more. i'm naming my hatches. i need to figure out what i want to do with these Deltas now! today is a travel day for me, as i'm heading back to the eastern part of my state to do some visiting. I'll try to pop on at least sometime during he day when i have sometime. i'll probably be on mostly at night.
  5. And yet they allow us to dictate who they're allowed to breed with and when they do, including being told to breed every single week and have the resulting eggs taken away from them and dumped to die, be killed, or be traded/given away and not care at all even the dragons that are of social breeds that communally raise hatchlings.
  6. I’m skeptical about drake/dragon breeding ever entering the game for moral reasons (drakes having animalistic intelligence and dragons having human-level or greater intelligence).
  7. That's awesome! I wish they could use this BSA on other breeds! Now we need one that pops out a second (or, maybe even a third or more) head(s) at will and one that becomes a drake somehow! Then pygmy versions of these, then a two-headed that becomes a drake, then vice versa and so on... ^^ Thanks, TJ and whoever had the idea!
  8. Today
  9. I would assume not since TJ only has 4 in his post. Should be one hatchling and one adult for each size.
  10. I think the Lalopias is going to be a popular Halloween mate.
  11. Anyone wants “3anyP”? https://dragcave.net/teleport/217cea0095218f49052e0f77d156e03e
  12. I, Zanto, solemnly swear that I will never harm a Pargulus Pygmy, will never kill it, never eat its flesh, never willfully neglect or mistreat a Parg, and do everything in my power to protect Pargs from those that would harm them. I only collected CBs so far. Here is my group: https://dragcave.net/group/148428-pargulus
  13. wow, a cool bsa! maybe I would collect a pygmy delta x normal or normal x big...
  14. Have: CB chicken Want: -CB 4L word code egg/hatch (C204/FG01-08/FG204/OR204/SERN/DARU/RINE/YUKI/YUGO/LUKA/MAHO also okay and auto) -If NR, sky/lab/spy/nae/EPK code okay too -2G egg/hatch if I like their lineage (ps I will freeze it so only for the stage I don't have) -offers Any caps. Will random pick tomorrow if nothing satisfied. PM if need replacement NR. https://dragcave.net/teleport/45e5e1b4f64dba42303b670aa845a611
  15. No - it would all have to be mine - so then that CB would have to stay that way (two of them, indeed) for ever. I might not want that, but....
  16. Encyclopedia definitions are used in dragon requests, they set the limits on what counts as a type of dragon. Current leviathan encyclopedia: The main requirement is living in water, but we have multiple leviathans that swim through other substances. Stratos (air), Arrakyma (sand) and now Lalopias (lava) Suggestion is to change the definition slightly to account for this, perhaps the requirement being that leviathans swim rather than walk? Or could just add 'typically' in front of waterfaring, and mention some leviathans dwell elsewhere.
  17. Would the CB have to be bred by another player? I could see the issue with that, but if you can provide the CB yourself then if it's a manual switch couldn't you just not make that one big again? If they automatically return, yeah, that'd be a problem though...
  18. Revelations - Iron Maiden
  19. I would not ever have imagine a bsa with the potential to mix pygmies and regulars would EVER get in game. This is huge. I'm amazed and excited.
  20. Do the pygmy versions have dimorphism?
  21. PB Scourgekeeper https://dragcave.net/teleport/a55ac351f92595baeb6bdd09ff030ccb
  22. oooo I'm going to have a lot of fun with these lineages! I was already planning on hoarding the deltas but now I can shrink them? Heheh. I need to make plans.
  1. Load more activity