All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Regifting; it's lovely but I don't collect them. I hope someone likes it!
  3. Thank you so much @BlueLatios, @Aqub and anon for the lovely gifts ❤️
  4. JaneMcAsh

Prize Central

HAVE: EG3 BS x Green Copper f - PM for link WANT: EG3 COPPER x BS m (not related to RIvcu, XIxuv, rqCxd) --------------------------------------- HAVE: EG3 ST (infl female) x Pacified Aegis - PM for link WANT: EG3 ST f x Holly (not related to LeIWU, ajg2w, f5EGE) EG3 BT m x Lurker (not related to M25Gg) EG3 Prize checker or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List Trade links removed due to someone adding my dragons to numerous click sites that I do not use. Please PM if interested.
  5. HAVE: EG3 BS x Green Copper f - PM for link WANT: EG3 COPPER x BS m (not related to RIvcu, XIxuv, rqCxd) --------------------------------------- HAVE: EG3 ST (infl female) x Pacified Aegis - PM for link WANT: EG3 ST f x Holly (not related to LeIWU, ajg2w, f5EGE) EG3 BT m x Lurker (not related to M25Gg) EG3 Prize checker or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List Trade links removed due to someone adding my dragons to numerous click sites that I do not use. Please PM if interested.
  6. HAVE: EG3 BS x Green Copper f - PM for link WANT: EG3 COPPER x BS m (not related to RIvcu, XIxuv, rqCxd) --------------------------------------- HAVE: EG3 ST (infl female) x Pacified Aegis - PM for link WANT: EG3 ST f x Holly (not related to LeIWU, ajg2w, f5EGE) EG3 BT m x Lurker (not related to M25Gg) EG3 Prize checker or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List Trade links removed due to someone adding my dragons to numerous click sites that I do not use. Please PM if interested.
  7. Does anybody have an example of a hatchery that still has the 30 minutes difference? I haven't seen one, and since they all changed at the same time, it must have been a change to the data returned from the API. (Which would mean there can't be a hatchery that still has the old information, unless there is different API output for the different requests such as "view" or "massview".) I really miss this probably-never-intended feature.
  8. Today
  9. Gifting: Brute hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Cassare hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Ridgewing hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! You may freeze.
  10. I can see doing this to tie into a trophy, but not as a must-have mechanic for keeping our dragons happy.
  11. I've been playing through the game Rime lately... it's really weird and I'm not sure whats happening in it but it's fun anyway...
  12. https://dragcave.net/teleport/493b16eaef75a06c343740f8d8a3b0a8 PB Copper!
  13. I love this guy so much I'm gonna write a vampire novel and woo him with it.
  14. Haven't tried them, but seeing as they're from Asia, they get an automatic 'Yum' from me. Crêpes?
  15. Cb Two-headed Lindwyrm
  16. Something besides listening to Nights with Alice Cooper.
  17. Thank you, TheLlama, Anon#1, and Dracleia for the gifts! This is a weird case as we are locked with each others' gifts for those with little to no space Edit: I just checked the lineages. Awesome gifts, I must say Also, have fun in college, Aqub! Trust me, it just gets harder as the years continue so perhaps first year is the best year to enjoy. I started my first days of 4th year of college this week and am so mentally tired already haha ^^'
  18. Perhaps as a small way to increase shards for those who are very new and/or have restrictive playstyles regarding catching or breeding and rarely hit the max? Little more than flavor text but with a use regardless?
  19. Neglected to post a thanks for this! It's very nice--thanks so much!
  20. And this lovely ad popped up. What the heck
  21. +1. The dead thing is definitely frustrating bc it's totally incorrect. Adding this caveat onto the actual help text for the Kill action would be great too.
  1. Load more activity