All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. have cb ice looking for cb floret https://dragcave.net/teleport/a8de326569e29712b7b3115ce9429bdb
  3. I Would Like to Report a Gift! Gifter: Dirtytabs Giftee: Varislapsi Lineage link(s): 8SKaP Cr9Wi P2us6 Breed(s): blusang lindwyrm, celestial, nebula Status: Offered
  4. Tossed in a couple of things, glad I remembered!
  5. Add a lineage! Forum name: Skellybones New lineage: Inner Universe Add to front page? Yes Will you breed siblings for others if requested? Yes The second I saw the name for these guys I had to make this song with them.
  6. I guess I wanted to sell tickets at the Linnanmäki amusement park here in Helsinki. I'm studying at the university now so I hope I find something a bit more decent to do for the rest of my life...
  7. H : CB Blue Zyu W : Aeon Chicken Red dino A 4G mint with pink omens at the base, similar to -> https://dragcave.net/lineage/gqLAy but with different pink omen/mint parents. Or a 3g/4g mint with blue omens in the base CB Silver Low gen prize SAlts, name/word codes, and offers! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  8. i guess i could have also said TJ Maxx, is that what you're thinking of? TL
  9. OutlawQueen-->DOLPHIN232: Alt Black (ACCEPTED)
  10. Today
  11. i'm really awful at typing on my phone... a lot of it is when i put my thumb on the letter, it's not really on that one, but the one next to it, so i have to be deliberate about typing on my phone, which slows things down, and that's not good if i'm in the middle of a convo on discord or something. LOL
  12. Hi! I think my speed is also good, but typos everywhere. Chatting ingame really makes you want to type fast. And a few spelling errors are okay. I am sleepy and there were so many typos, glad i don't have to look at the keys. Do not overwork yourself, if you feel like you are not ill anymore rest for another day, Lagie! What shoudl we do without you and your brownies? Especially without you. Wow, you sure have a talent for colours Spirit. I have trained and worked a bit with colours in school, but to be able to match and mix colours requires talent only training is not enough if you ask me. Do you intend to have it hung up like that or another side up? So i have to check if i want to pre-order Greedfall or not. Only 3 weeks i assume it comes out at the same date for every platform.
  13. ooh, nice art, Spirit! my typing kinda sucks, actually, lol. i mean, it's not thaaaaat bad, i just mistype a bit, and love to use the backspace key all the time gah! sorry to hear your sick, Lagie *sends more chicken soup*
  14. Please: Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic. Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic. Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered. If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.
  15. We have a thread for discussing massbreeding in Site Discussion, here.
  16. @Tigerkralle I'm doing my best. The feedback is appreciated. I'll keep the first post updated with the link to the latest update and I'll make a note not to forget to include the forms this time. I've been running the event like I've seen forum evens run for user-made adoptables on CS, but I get that it may not work for everyone. @borntobefree Send you another egg! @Rememberdrgns Do you want a mate for Eulyb? Sorry, can't remember if you requested two or not...
  17. OutlawQueen-->DOLPHIN232: Alt Black (ACCEPTED)
  1. Load more activity