All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. JaneMcAsh

Prize Central

HAVE: EG3 BS (infl m) x Thalassa - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: EG3 Prize or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List ---------------------------------------- HAVE: EG3 ST x Pacified Aegis - Make an offer on my egg! WANT: EG3 ST f x Holly (not related to LeIWU, ajg2w, f5EGE) EG3 BT m x Lurker (not related to M25Gg) EG3 Prize checker or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List
  3. Saz, i definitely agree. i'm not a fan of the wind chill, but i'll take that over the heat index. *hugs Lagie*
  4. Layers work well for cold! And lo, just when I was thinking we would have a blackout-free day, poof went the power. Canada looks really good right now.
  5. I agree the cave could use an Max egg/hatchling indicator! I have lost several silver and gold dragon eggs because of this Exact problem...
  6. Special lineage green/earth Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  7. Today
  8. I'd like to join with this group: https://dragcave.net/group/90677 Oh, this is my first time so hopefully I get on the list.
  9. Yesterday
  10. 4g Silver Shimmer. FREE YW, Siliskor
  11. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 daydream hatchlings from random AP eggs, all lineages checker with cavern lurker Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 red hatchlings from random AP eggs
  12. Please add me to the lists Forum Name: OkamiShojo75 Scroll Link: Scroll PM Link: HERE Proof that I read the rules: Orange List Request: Chicken and dino yellow
  13. "We're being mobbed!" shrieked Twilight. Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Book 2: The Journey
  1. Load more activity