All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Round 3 Regular R17. Something that's yellow and orange bingo! R18. Something that's yellow and purple bingo! R19. Something that's blue and orange bingo! R20. Something that's blue and green bingo! R21. Something that's blue and purple bingo! R22. A perfect copper checker (or parents of a checker) that would be impossible without at least one dragon coming from Market (no using Cave breeds) bingo? I've only bred them once, didn't keep the offspring (which misgendered) ­čśô https://dragcave.net/lineage/Q472B
  3. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  4. Claim my eggs/hatchlings! z code from nicely coded parents
  5. Thanks @Dirtytabs for this Deep Sea with SA in the base! https://dragcave.net/lineage/aEZJ2
  6. Today
  7. Never even thought of that.... Oh well.
  8. For T1, it helps to mark "water tiles" using Xs or somesuch to note where on the board ships CAN'T go.
  9. NOT as old as I feel. I'm 74.... But I assume you aren't a kid any more.... You are much too well informed.
  10. Oh yes! Except it doesn't produce a pretty picture. Oh and each number can refer to one or multiple squares in a row taken. The single black circle is a 1-square ship, so yes, there are three more circles to uncover. The three filled U-shaped spaces represent the ends of ships, so from those, you know that they are not 1-square ships.
  11. Kelsier - Outside the Castle [fight fight fight!] - [Duke's thunderdome] Kelsier's intent was to test the barrier by throwing a spoon at it. The move backfired spectacularly. He concludes that the visibility of the dome's walls was a diversion -- he feels ecstatic over how he had just been had by one of the oldest tricks in the book. But now he knows -- Duke's barriers were fast when he needed them to be. His forehead is still throbbing from the self-inflicted strike, but soon dulls into a background pulse when he draws upon pewter to regain his focus. His intent was not to begin a brawl by casting the first strike, but now the time for explanations seemed to be over. Kelsier feels no need to speak of his intentions anymore -- the spoon-throw was simply another facet of his ever-evolving plans. The green world was beautiful, but the green world had nothing for him to use. There is nothing for him to pull himself towards, nor anything that would allow him to soar through the air and perform amazing feats of agility. Furthermore, the barrier roof put a limit on how high he could jump with the spoons. With his mobility limited, Kelsier was at an inherent, frustrating disadvantage. So instead of using the fancy allomancy, he decides to do it the old fashioned way. Kelsier lunges forward while Duke's back is turned. He appeared to be distracted by Jowan's own little magical spell -- oh, so it was a free for all? -- and he makes a note to use that against them. The older man crosses the space between them with two grand steps and he leaps, twisting through the air and throwing his weight into a kick aimed square for Duke's back. The Survivor was never known to fight fairly.
  12. I've never seen a Battleship puzzle before (but it looks a little like a Picross/Nonogram so I think I have a chance!). I didn't see this on the Wiki, do the filled-in bits on the board represent parts of ships? Is the solid dot one of our single-dot ships already used up (so we have to place the other three)?
  13. so that thingy in my mother's skull is not an aneurysm, it's a tumor ... somehow I cannot decide what to think about it ... Is that news better or worse? Better or worse for my mother or my stepfather? Or both or neither? After 18 months of ongoing bad news about her health, I'm kinda numb ... what do I do ... I think I'll just go and cry all easter long ...
  14. Me too, and they are free! The new poses are ridiculous though, and certainly overpriced... Congrats on your shiny hatch, Nectaris! No shiny hatch for me (yet) but I did get a Munchlax, which was new for me
  15. "Hahahahaha! Now, now my pretty, that's not how we treat the...... Guests...." Came a cold smooth voice as a floor door in the ceiling squeeked open then slammed shut again. Three distinct thunks came as footsteps descended stairs two loud one soft. "Good morning to you both. My name does not matter, however you may call me...... Gustav. I am really fond of that name. " A sound of a match being struck and hissing to life and a single candled lantern hanging from the end of a walking cane bobbed into veiw around a shelf of wine. A five foot six albino man with pink eyes dressed in fancy black attire of some Lord, short white hair slicked back with gel flat on his head. He set the lantern on a barrel of wine and his pale pink lips twisted into a chilling grin. He had a long fang on one side and a gap on the other of his perfect white teeth. "Shadow back up a little. We are here to get answers, I hope after your stupendous display they are ready to give them. After all, we have all day. Our power grows in darkness pretty ones. " He said now addressing the girls. "So I implore you to give us the answers we seek before then, or it will be more then your worst fears, but all of your deepest nightmares will be played put before you. Do you wish to cooperate with us?" He said tilting his head sitting on another smaller keg barrel crossing his legs and folded his plack gloved hands on his lap with impeccable posture. --- Adonis darted around looking for anything, any sign of his mate. He caught the scent of the vampire. He stood here. Adonis snarled and headed north for a few miles then stopped. Blasted creature of the night! Knowing that a caninne would be blinded by fear and anger when a mate is in danger they will charge in the direction of the preceved threat. Oh but he wasn't some stupid beast like his brother became. Sure the sent trail went north but nothing lies that way for miles and they will need a base close to where the vampire needs to feed. There's a rode that splits South, bit less riff raff are there and they feed on those who won't be missed. He must keep going west. He huffed and tore off in the direction of the last city before wolfgrove and was several days and small towns and villages away from the one in the East where Parker and Jessica came from. He stopped near the edge of his land and looked back letting out a low howl knowing his brother would hear him but the others on the city wouldn't. The then looked at Bruce asking about city people and their treatment of stray dogs. They approached the wrought iron gate and the dog slipped through the bars easily. Adonis however was very hesitant and begin to try and dig under the gate to avoid touching the bars.
  16. HAVE: EG3 Copper x BS M - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: EG3 Verdigris Copper from Bronze Shimmer m - not related to VHHbL, XIxuv or RIvcu EG3 Gold Lunar Herald from Gold Shimmer f - not Shimmering Gold Surprise or Crystal Cat EG3 Black from Gold Shimmer m - not Ehadal or Virn ze Lunar EG3 Sunsong from Gold Shimmer m - not Licenced to Kill or Gilded Ninja EG3 Verdigris Copper, Moonstone, Daydream, Bolt x ST f OR another EG3 PrizeKIN from WishList in Profile´╗┐ -------------------------------------------------------- HAVE: EG4 Astrapi x ST f w/ Mandarin word code - Make an offer on my hatchling (infl m)! WANT: Bloodswap or other EG PrizeKIN checker (wishlist in profile)
  17. HAVE: EG3 Copper x BS M - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: EG3 Verdigris Copper from Bronze Shimmer m - not related to VHHbL, XIxuv or RIvcu EG3 Gold Lunar Herald from Gold Shimmer f - not Shimmering Gold Surprise or Crystal Cat EG3 Black from Gold Shimmer m - not Ehadal or Virn ze Lunar EG3 Sunsong from Gold Shimmer m - not Licenced to Kill or Gilded Ninja EG3 Verdigris Copper, Moonstone, Daydream, Bolt x ST f OR another EG3 PrizeKIN from WishList in Profile´╗┐ -------------------------------------------------------- HAVE: EG4 Astrapi x ST f w/ Mandarin word code - Make an offer on my hatchling (infl m)! WANT: Bloodswap or other EG PrizeKIN checker (wishlist in profile)
  18. HAVE: EG3 Copper x BS M - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: EG3 Verdigris Copper from Bronze Shimmer m - not related to VHHbL, XIxuv or RIvcu EG3 Gold Lunar Herald from Gold Shimmer f - not Shimmering Gold Surprise or Crystal Cat EG3 Black from Gold Shimmer m - not Ehadal or Virn ze Lunar EG3 Sunsong from Gold Shimmer m - not Licenced to Kill or Gilded Ninja EG3 Verdigris Copper, Moonstone, Daydream, Bolt x ST f OR another EG3 PrizeKIN from WishList in Profile´╗┐ -------------------------------------------------------- HAVE: EG4 Astrapi x ST f w/ Mandarin word code - Make an offer on my hatchling (infl m)! WANT: Bloodswap or other EG PrizeKIN checker (wishlist in profile)
  19. Shimmer! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  20. OOH that wasn't what I thought the numbers meant ! THANKS
  21. I'm just being silly with the battle-ship synonyms. I thought the rules to (puzzle) Battleship was set? My source (Wikipedia...) said so anyway. The ships on the board are pictured at the bottom. One 4-square ship, two 3-square ships, three 2-square ships, four 1-square ships. Ships that are more than 1 square long occupy contiguous spaces. No ship can touch any other ship, even diagonally. The numbers indicate how many squares of ship are in each column or row.
  22. As a kid. Can you imagine how OLD I feel now? Plus, I've actually seen it played with various rules, hence my question about THIS one. Meh. Happy Easter!
  23. You played battleships as a kid, didn't you ? No rule book involved, really. Not that I've solved it - every time I am getting somewhere, someone wants something !
  24. Well, I think my question was simple enough. If I have to find an offsite rulebook first, I'll just skip this.
  25. No - I just did that too with the same result, and decided to stick with Battleships ! (OH I also got some FURIOUSLY angry WoW forum !!!)
  26. What is that supposed to mean now? Google only shows me results for some mmorpgs. Am I getting location-filtered crap?
  1. Load more activity