All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Keep: Tan Ridge Abandon: Striped River Kill: Falconiform 4G Altkin, 2G PB Silver, 5G prize from alt prize
  3. Today
  4. HAVE: EG3 Royal Crimson (checker x BS m) - Make an offer on my egg! EG3 Green (checker x BS f) - Make an offer on my egg! WANT: EG3 BS m KIN - Green Copper (unrelated to RIvcu & rqCxd)/ Anagallis/ Floret/ Green/ Leodon/ Khusa/ Monarch/ Pyralspite/ Storm/ Thalassa or White Zyu EG3 BS f KIN - Aeon, Blusang (unrelated to FkRGk & OE3F6), Green Copper (unrelated to VXTTg & cGiuZ), Magma (unrelated to G48Va & 63GRN), Sunsong OR a different EG3 PrizeKIN - Auto from list in profile
  5. HAVE: EG3 Royal Crimson (checker x BS m) - Make an offer on my egg! EG3 Green (checker x BS f) - Make an offer on my egg! WANT: EG3 BS m KIN - Green Copper (unrelated to RIvcu & rqCxd)/ Anagallis/ Floret/ Green/ Leodon/ Khusa/ Monarch/ Pyralspite/ Storm/ Thalassa or White Zyu EG3 BS f KIN - Aeon, Blusang (unrelated to FkRGk & OE3F6), Green Copper (unrelated to VXTTg & cGiuZ), Magma (unrelated to G48Va & 63GRN), Sunsong OR a different EG3 PrizeKIN - Auto from list in profile
  6. Jowan Allies: Duke Location: Kitchen He looks up a Duke’s words, surprised. As many times as he tells him, it can’t seem to stick in his head that Duke, for some reason, seems to want to be around him. Seems to care about him. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t know or understand what Jowan’s done. The blood magic, yes, but nothing else. Still, even if Duke’s wrong to think so, Jowan can’t help but feel… complimented. Warm, in a way that has nothing to do with the hot mug in his hands. A bit of the weight comes off his shoulders at the knowledge that Duke isn’t upset with him, that the touch hadn’t been unwelcomed. “But I saw what happened. How horrified you looked at Kelsier. You’re my friend first and foremost, and I would never wish anything that makes you uncomfortable happen.” He thought -- ? Duke finishes, and Jowan is finally given a chance to explain. Maker, but they had a lot to explain to each other. “That wasn’t your fault,” he says. “Kelsier, he -- I wasn’t expecting it, but he said it would, um, intensify emotions that were already there. So it, well, was true. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for you to think it wasn’t. You have very nice eyes,” he finishes, a little too quickly, scared that he won’t be able to say the words if he doesn’t get them out quickly enough. Somewhat worried that his blushing face will catch fire if he doesn’t change the subject, he continues. “I just… couldn’t stay around him. Playing with emotions. How can you trust someone like that?” How can you trust a blood mage? It's too uncomfortable of a look in the mirror. He readjusts his grip around his mug and lets out a quiet chuckle. “I overreacted, didn’t I. He was just trying to show me how it worked. He wouldn’t do that, right?” Another stupid mistake, but if Kelsier did mess with him again, more subtly, would he be able to tell? What if he’d been lying about how his powers worked all along?
  7. ♫ Name // Lara Croft ♫ ♫ Players // Stan ♫ ♫ Support // Cicero quietly sleeping by the door ♫ ♫ Status // Wait a minute.... ♫ ~~I'll reveal your true form!~~ I love you, too. That he had said with a smile. It had been softer, kinder, and more genuine than she had ever seen from him. Had she not seen it for herself, her doubts would have gotten the better of her. She feels her heart swell a size, her pulse quicken, and the room warming up just a little bit. Something about him not only accepting, but returning her feelings, is just enough to make her melt. ...Usually when I say that, I don't mean it. Not in this way, Lara. I'm sure you've noticed that I don't particularly get close to any of the ladies I court, or at least, not as close as they assume I am. It's the problem that comes with being naturally charming, interesting, and polite. His sarcasm is biting, refreshing, and as a matter of fact sexy. She likes it, it’s a stark contrast from his usual cheery self. Perhaps that was the Stan she fell for, but she can get behind this Stan, who seemed to, for just a brief moment, bare his soul to her. Where that came from, she knows there’s more, she knows there’s got to be something about him. Right? She knows for a fact that she needs to bare hers as well, she needs him to know what she had been through. And perhaps she needs to think about it all again, after all… she had to go through all that to get to where she is now, and as much as those memories weigh her chest down…. It’s her story, is it not? Lara wants her new lover to know a bit more about her, but perhaps she should air out her dirty laundry one garment at a time. Where are my manners, as a gentleman? You're my guest, and I should offer you some refreshments. Something clicks in Lara’s brain. The sudden change in demeanour, as if he’d suddenly bounced back to his normal gusto. Something about it seems… Off. As if someone suddenly hacked into and rewired his brain. Lara raises her eyebrow, catching onto his façade. I see, she thinks to herself, It appears that he puts up an act, probably to prevent himself from getting hurt. I can’t say I blame him, that was a very serious conversation. Probably needs to recover as much as I do- a nap will suffice once all is said and done. Lara takes a second while Stan gets up and out of her embrace, much to her chagrin. He grabs a bottle of whiskey and some glasses from some drawers, pours their glasses, and hands her one. She focuses on the golden liquid in the glass, wondering when the last time she’d had whiskey was. Had it been in college, back when she was with-- Damn. She had to go and remember it again. Her fingers clench around the glass at the thought, but closes her eyes and relaxes as it passes. Not her. Not just yet, but if the topic comes back up…. Cheers. To acknowledging our dirty laundry. Bah, cheers indeed. “Cheers indeed. Thank you, my love, had I known we’d be breaking the drinks out I’d have made a brief stop in my room.” She smiles and takes a sip, feeling the whiskey leave a trail of warmth as it slides down her throat. “That is, if you don’t mind a good gin, or whatever else I may have in there. Been a while since I sat down and had a drink though.” Lara sighs and takes another sip. “I see… I haven’t gotten particularly close to many people myself, as many as I have courted.” Indeed- man, woman, it didn’t matter. She had seen it all. “It’s tough...Perhaps not due to my charm or…. Er- I suppose my appeal? If that even exists...” Lara chuckles. “It’s… tough because in my history I’ve only had two significant others. The rest I maybe saw for a week at best, and then never saw them again.” With that, she sighs and takes a third sip of whiskey, sitting on the bed and reaching for his hand. “Anyway… Listen, hotshot, I’m not sure if you realize, but you kind of seem… off. As if you’re bringing up a persona… It’s just weird, the stark contrast between you just a couple of minutes ago, almost as if something about you was a façade. It feels as if there’s so much more to you, a real self that’s not liking being suppressed.” Little does she know the irony of her words, of the skeletons she has deep in her closet. Of the fact that, as much as she claims to bare her soul to those she gets closest to, “I could be completely wrong, and please, please tell me if I am. But… Darling, I…” Lara clenches her fist. “I just want you to know that you’re welcome to be transparent with me. I’m not saying right now, but when you’re comfortable, okay?” Lara wants very badly to reach forward and hold his hand, kiss his cheek, give him some sort of touch to reassure him, but is that her place? Is it okay, after what she just said? Is he going to be testy? Part of her is proud for catching whatever b******* that Stan might be giving off, but another part of her wonders if she’s just dead wrong. If she spoke out of place. If she pissed him off. But why does he make her care? It’s not even that he tells her how to feel, but… It’s as if with him she can let down her walls a little. And she kind of likes that. She supposes she’ll have to wait. She’ll have to wait for his response. I can be tough, I can be strong But with you, It’s not like that at all -Avril Lavigne
  8. htmls The power of webpages compels me to pick it up; I think its colors remind me of Internet Explorer
  9. bonvoyage

Prize Central

Have: 3rd gen gold shimmer x male omen checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x snow checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x male caligene stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze tinsel x male grave checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x female chrono xenowyrm checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x male ice stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x female anagallis stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps for the ones with an * 3rd gen prizes, checkers strongly preferred Priority: 2nd gen prizekin, any, but female gold or male bronze shimmer is auto if I like the pairing and don't have a sibling CB blancbucks CB rares/uncommons 2nd gen black alt Will combine + add for 2nd gen prize or CB neglected Offers, I'm not too picky ❤️
  10. Have: CB male gaia xenowyrm hatchie Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 2nd gen silver from female red finned tidal Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x male omen checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x snow checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x male caligene stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze tinsel x male grave checker Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x female chrono xenowyrm checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x male ice stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x female anagallis stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps for the ones with an * 3rd gen prizes, checkers strongly preferred Priority: 2nd gen prizekin, any, but female gold or male bronze shimmer is auto if I like the pairing and don't have a sibling CB blancbucks CB rares/uncommons 2nd gen black alt Will combine + add for 2nd gen prize or CB neglected Offers, I'm not too picky ❤️
  11. A nice person keeps offering me exactly what I want on my trades; a 2nd gen prizekin from male bronze shimmer. Unfortunately, I already have a sibling and have to decline their offers 😞 This has happened to me quite a few times with prizekins. And I hate it when I PM someone and they just stop replying to my PMs. Not even a 'no thanks, I'm not interested' or an 'I decided to trade the egg to someone else'. And yet they're always still active on the forums, posting and all.
  12. i cant format properly i’m on mobile yes hello this is duke — Duke smiles encouragingly as Jowan repeats the word, his pronunciation slightly more formal this time around. Was the other man really unaware of such a thing, to the extent that even the word would be so mysterious to him? He wonders what other things the other man does not know, perhaps — and if he could have the honour of showing them to him. Jowan’s reaction to the drink is wonderful to see — his eyes widen as he first tastes the beverage, and he gazes at it with an almost childlike wonder, as if he can’t quite believe what he’s drinking. In response, Duke smiles softly, following the rim of his cup with his fingertips. “Slow down,” he says, but without any real ill intent. “I’ll make some more if you want, gotta get through that tin somehow.” He sets aside the shaker, gazing at Jowan curiously. “Really,” he says, more a placeholder than anything. “I’m not one for too many sweets, but there’s a lot around the castle; I think we can probably nab a couple chocolate bars from somewhere. I have some candies too, we can ...” He breaks off just as he realises he was about to invite Jowan back to his room. A lifetime ago, that would have been easy; he would have suggested it with a wink perhaps, but Jowan’s frozen expression only minutes before is still burned into his mind. Swallowing, Duke smiles. “I’ll bring them out sometime. You can try them.” Then, he raises his mug, about to take a sip of his own drink, but before he can Jowan speaks. Duke pauses, setting down his drink — the sweet cinnamon would have to wait another time — and clasps his hands together, sighing. “You didn’t make me uncomfortable,” he explains. “I like ... talking to you. Touching you. I like” — here, he gestures with a loose hand, to all of Jowan. “You.” “But I saw what happened,” he says further, before the other man could interject. “How horrified you looked at Kelsier. You’re my friend first and foremost, and I would never wish anything that makes you uncomfortable happen.” Then, he cups his hands around the mug, and smiles softly. “I was really happy when you complimented me,” he confesses, “before that happened. Guess I hoped it was true.”
  13. I love kin and siyats. Thank you Edit: leaving this tinsel here. Took it from this thread but decided I don’t want it. Please be nice to it. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  14. https://dragcave.net/teleport/0f41271a9733b686828b21f6a5e785e7 A reply here would be nice.
  15. https://dragcave.net/teleport/0f41271a9733b686828b21f6a5e785e7 A reply here would be nice.
  16. Sorey - 3rd Floor Library [trial and error] - [keyboard mashing] - [mikleo - 1, sorey - 0] "Theo no!" Sorey shouted around the same time as Scarlet. Running it through with a spear would all but destroy it, and their only chance of figuring this out. The angel had restrained Theo, but Sorey's heart still thumped in his chest. That was a close call! "Com-poo-ters?" Sorey repeated when Arch asked. "I don't think we have them either. Even in the ancient records, there isn't any mention of anything that looks like this. Sorry, this is new to me, too." Despite admitting that, he stepped in beside Towa to examine the device. The object was fascinating -- it was a box that displayed a bunch of words, as if by magic, and part of it blinked, too! Under the big box were the smaller boxes that Theo threatened to run through with his spear, and beside it were a tablet full of buttons and a round object with a central button. Drawing upon all the experience from solving the puzzles in ancient temples, Sorey began pressing buttons on the pad at random to see if they did anything. All of these objects were linked to each other, it seemed, so anything that would change in one would inevitably change the others. He couldn't quite decipher the symbols on the switches yet, however... "Hm..." The 'computer' had similarly piqued an interest in Mikleo, who had approached and slid up to Towa's other side. He put a hand on the smallest device of the set -- noting that it fit right into his palm, which was probably no coincidence -- to operate the buttons on it, and in brushing it he had moved it. Seeing a small arrow appearing on the illuminated part of the big box, Sorey immediately looked at the seraph, figuring that he was the most likely culprit. "Wait, what did you do?" The computer's mouse moved even further, and the pointer responded the same way. Curiously, over the words, the pointer changed into a hand symbol. With some experimental clicking of the buttons, the computer's screen had changed to even more text which appeared to be about the titular XDRS. Thank you for using the XDRS Information Terminal, it began. "Sorey - 0, Mikleo - 4," the water seraph smirked. Sorey frowned at him. "Come on, at least start the count from the beginning now that we know we're on another world. That's one point in your favor." He lifted a finger to emphasize the count. One. Even though Towa probably could have told them how to use the computer if they'd waited a few more minutes for her to demonstrate, Sorey beamed at the sense of accomplishment he felt in figuring it out -- even if this time, Mikleo had beat him to the solution again. "Use the handheld thing," he grinned, addressing Arch and the man he was restraining, "and you can move the arrow and change what's written on the box! It's amazing!"
  17. Jowan Allies: Duke Location: Kitchen Vylcan’s presence is still unnerving, but he supposes that if Duke trusts him there’s nothing else that he can do. Aside from cutting off Duke completely, of course, but he has absolutely no desire to do that. Rather the opposite, really. The kind-of-spirit would just have to stay. “Chocolate,” he tries again, committing the word to memory. He’s not sure if he should trust Duke to cook (suspecting that he knew who someone was), but the actions that Duke performs seem simpler than making tea. Surely even Duke wouldn’t be able to mess that up? Cautiously, he takes the mug from Duke and slides it across the countertop towards himself. Following Duke’s instructions, he blows on it carefully before taking a sip. His eyes widen. The liquid is rich and sweet, like Duke described. He takes another sip, larger this time, and burns his tongue. Hissing to draw cool air over his tongue, he sets the mug down on the table briefly, then picks it up again because he refuses to let a small burn stop him from enjoying the drink. Duke watches him while sprinkling salt into his own mug (perhaps he likes it that way? It seems like he’s sprinkling in a fair amount, but all he knows is that salt makes things better). “Yeah,” he says, taking another, more careful sip. “Thank you, I’ve… never had anything like this before.” Sweets were a rarity enough, and the thick unrecognizable flavor must be the chocolate stuff. Why would Duke give him something so delicious? He doesn’t want to ruin it by bringing up bad emotions and he’s too cowardly to want to start the conversation, but they’d come to talk, right? They couldn’t just keep putting it off with sugared drinks, right? He coughs and sets down the mug, looking down into it. “About back there. I’m sorry, I didn’t… mean to be too touchy or make you uncomfortable or…” Maker, this is difficult. Why, out of all of his regrets, is this the hardest one to talk about? chocolate > thinking about rejection
  18. I've just been eating broccoli raw these days. Entered by the way.
  19. 4g xeno from SA 4g zyu from SA and another 5g from SA
  20. 5G Lunarwalker arrow https://dragcave.net/teleport/f9ba0a4e44dda54a4fa47c279e799d17
  21. < STATUS: Stable; Curious > < LOCATION: 3rd Floor Library > < AGENTS: Theo | Sorey | Cure Scarlet > < OTHER PARTICIPANTS: Mikleo | Lailah | Edna > “Ah, ah!” Arch chastised as Theo raised his arms over his head to smash the box. Arch quickly pulled Theo’s arms down and wrapped himself around Theo’s arms. He ducks one arm underneath Theo’s armpit, snaking it around Theo’s forearm while his other hand finds Theo’s. “You can’t go around smashing things that don’t belong to you,” Arch said casually, trying to ignore the chorus of “Theo, no!” behind him. Arch’s fingers intertwined with Theo’s, warm and slotted perfectly together as though that’s where they were meant to be. Arch subtly scooted closed towards Theo. He leaned in closer until he could feel Theo’s hot breath tickling his skin. “I think it might be better to see if anyone else knows how to operate the box before destroying it, don’t you?” Arch asked softly. He met Theo’s gaze, titling his head to the side ever so slightly. “Oh, you know how to use this machine, Miss Scarlet?” Arch asked as Towa approached from behind. He pulled himself away from Theo, allowing his fingertips to graze Theo’s arm before he lowered his arms down to the sides. “Excellent!” Arch exclaimed ecstatically. He took several steps backwards to give Towa the room she needed to use the machine. “I’m afraid we don’t have computers back in our world,” Arch explained, motioning between himself and Theo. “We won’t be much help in operating them, but I’m glad you know what you’re doing!” Arch’s face brightened as he was filled with a surge of admiration. Even as a self-proclaimed human expert—because who else would know humans better than an angel—he was always amazed by how resourceful they were. Even when he thought he knew everything about a subject a human would come along with an idea or perspective he had not considered. Seeing Towa so confidently approach the computer made him shiver from all the pride swelling in his chest. “Sorey,” Arch said turning to the other human. “Are you perchance acquainted with computers?” If one human knew about them then surely two humans could know about them.
  22. @Lantean_Pegasus Have you been checking your Junk/Spam folder? Sometimes the email filtering system doesn't always recognize the messages as unharmful or 'not spam'.
  23. Gifting: Aria hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Duotone hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Hellfire Wyvern hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Hooktalon hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Ridgewing hatchling (purple) - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Black Capped Teimarr hatchling - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! You may freeze.
  24. Took the above 4 + the 1 rejected from batch 1 Thanks so much! I love hatchies!
  1. Load more activity