All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. we have a cat that likes to use the "outdoor litter box," and if we don't let him out, he might pee on the table. silly kitty.
  3. UC = Unicreatures, a site that no longer exists UD University of Delaware
  4. That's a good cat. I remember i watched Digimon and it was better then Pokemon. Not sure if i saw every season, but the plot did made sense and there was nobody who can do training that is meant to take years in a few hours and then win a match. (Looking at you Pokemon!) I was excited for Digimon not that much for Pokemon. Team Rocket was fun to watch. I never played any games for Pokemon or Digimon and looling at my list of still have to finish games i will not touch them. Oh and for sure have not watched the full series of Pokemon, was not that good. Fight me! Edit: Not a good cat when she does her business indoor.
  5. University of the Bahamas! UC
  6. *waves at Tigerkralle* Hello down there! I did neither Pokemon nor Digimon, hence my not recognizing Fortune's critter. I do know some of the Pokemon from a brief foray into GPX (I think that was the site?). Still not 100%. The cat was not happy with me when I made her go back outside while it was still raining (into a dry sheltered area, but she'll do her business in the shop if I don't put her out after she eats).
  7. A pair of PB glowbacks seek new accommodation! https://dragcave.net/teleport/0ec61a5852ae4541d6357ad4c5f7e474
  8. you're welcome. LOL TZ.....
  9. Today
  10. So the wrigglers are full fledged fry and have now started swimming and seem to be eating to powder-formula stuff that I was recommended so that's a relief. I've got SO many babies, only four eggs didn't hatch out of the group. Here's a school (this isn't even all of them) I'm pretty happy with how things are going.
  11. Pink Thuwed Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  12. Pink Thuwed Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  13. My Liege, I'm gonna risk it! Username: Tigerkralle How many dragons?: 3 Total points spent: 6 I want to train: User: Tigerkralle Dragon Name + Link: Bulraz Blackfyre Do you have enough points?: Yes How many hours since you last trained?: More then 24 hours for sure I wish to announce a new Targaryen! Name/Link (please use lineage link): Hesa 'La Gata' Targaryen Gender: Female Parents: Lawleus and Saenerla Targaryen Generation: 9th Scroll name/Link: Tigerkralle The Prince and Princess wish to help! Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Prince: Malaegarys Targaryen Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Princess: Malaena Targaryen Generation of both: 5th How you would like to be contacted: PM only please! I've spread the army! Progeny: https://dragcave.net/progeny/MpyJm @OutlawQueen Can we train while the commanders are in a party on the battlefield? I think that's weird when they can train during a battle out there.
  14. Can someone remind me why spinels are not allowed to breed with mutamores? It was explained to me once, but I don't remember the answer, and it's not in the encyclopedia nor the wiki. ETA: Oh, I just bred one! Maybe it's been changed? I thought I remembered getting refusals every time except during Valentine's season. Maybe I'm misremembering and was just disappointed I couldn't get a red one? Nevermind then...
  1. Load more activity