All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Zimtie

Z Project

I hope you had a great birthday and got your fill of Z's. With the AP being hatchable I just had to hunt... and found some cuties for you too: Claim ZLMGM the CB Brute hatchling! Claim zCUFg the CB Honeydrake hatchling!
  3. I should have brought our Scottish Fold to the river
  4. Never mind in the hatcheries; I've done it on my scroll ! Gone to catch and been told I was egg locked...
  5. I now have two of each color and they've been properly influenced too. Now I can just get more of the blue ones, they're so cool.
  6. 😍 I'm in love with those names! One of the weirdest names I've managed to got so far may be It's all helium for a Baloon. I'm not even sure if I got it right when I named him xD
  7. Today
  8. Hahah, nice! The one I've got so far, aside from a Fogged "PuuMT" is https://dragcave.net/lineage/oSBDY "oSBDY". At first I thought it was Obey xD it's really strange tho. And https://dragcave.net/lineage/WIl1z which reminds me of "Will" xD
  9. Haha, congrats Heather :3 I just... Got my first SAkin (For those who may be not familiar with these terms SA = Spriter's Alt) O_O I can't believe it! And the parents are so nicely named too >w< *final fantasy intensifies*
  10. Claim my hatchlings! Random hatchlings, grow up in a couple of hours. Please no killing.
  11. I was hoping they would've grown up when I got up in the morning. Still a few hours more to go, I can't wait to see the adults! Who else confuses the red eggs surrounded by mist with tiny pygmy hatchlings in the hatcheries?
  12. *pokes TJ's hatchlings* Eeeee only 5 hours until we start seeing adults! I'll be asleep then, but I can't wait to see them in the morning!
  13. Have: CB Khusa 5 letter word code: 'Telyn' - a Celtic harp, also known as a Welsh triple harp. Want: Prizekin - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle/tipo's CB T e r a b i t e) - Need 2 from different SS 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her Prize - Holiday Kin 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Mistletoe unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) Common Kin 2G Male Bronze Tinsel x Female Spirit Ward as mate to her, unrelated to her 2G Female Bronze Tinsel x Male Undine as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Silver Tinsel x Female Verdigris Copper, unrelated to her and her 2G Female Silver Tinsel x Male Hellfire Wyvern / Light Lumina / Swallowtail 2G Male Gold Tinsel x Female Imperial Fleshcrowne / Pyro Xenowyrm 2G Female Bronze Shimmer x Male Gaia Xenowyrm as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Bronze Shimmer x Female Frill / Blue Fire Gem / Aeon / Candelabra / Plated Colossus / Script 2G Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, Male OR Female, unrelated to her & her OR him & her 2G Female Silver Shimmer x Male Verdigris Copper as mate to him, unrelated to her 2G Male Gold Shimmer x Female Pillow / Aether PM me if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! No new release, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  14. Have: CB Khusa 5 letter word code: 'Telyn' - a Celtic harp, also known as a Welsh triple harp. Want: Prizekin - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle/tipo's CB T e r a b i t e) - Need 2 from different SS 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her Prize - Holiday Kin 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Mistletoe unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) Common Kin 2G Male Bronze Tinsel x Female Spirit Ward as mate to her, unrelated to her 2G Female Bronze Tinsel x Male Undine as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Silver Tinsel x Female Verdigris Copper, unrelated to her and her 2G Female Silver Tinsel x Male Hellfire Wyvern / Light Lumina / Swallowtail 2G Male Gold Tinsel x Female Imperial Fleshcrowne / Pyro Xenowyrm 2G Female Bronze Shimmer x Male Gaia Xenowyrm as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Bronze Shimmer x Female Frill / Blue Fire Gem / Aeon / Candelabra / Plated Colossus / Script 2G Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, Male OR Female, unrelated to her & her OR him & her 2G Female Silver Shimmer x Male Verdigris Copper as mate to him, unrelated to her 2G Male Gold Shimmer x Female Pillow / Aether PM me if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! No new release, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  15. Have: CB Khusa 5 letter word code: 'Telyn' - a Celtic harp, also known as a Welsh triple harp. Want: Prizekin - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle/tipo's CB T e r a b i t e) - Need 2 from different SS 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her Prize - Holiday Kin 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Mistletoe unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) Common Kin 2G Male Bronze Tinsel x Female Spirit Ward as mate to her, unrelated to her 2G Female Bronze Tinsel x Male Undine as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Silver Tinsel x Female Verdigris Copper, unrelated to her and her 2G Female Silver Tinsel x Male Hellfire Wyvern / Light Lumina / Swallowtail 2G Male Gold Tinsel x Female Imperial Fleshcrowne / Pyro Xenowyrm 2G Female Bronze Shimmer x Male Gaia Xenowyrm as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Bronze Shimmer x Female Frill / Blue Fire Gem / Aeon / Candelabra / Plated Colossus / Script 2G Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, Male OR Female, unrelated to her & her OR him & her 2G Female Silver Shimmer x Male Verdigris Copper as mate to him, unrelated to her 2G Male Gold Shimmer x Female Pillow / Aether PM me if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! No new release, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  16. for the new releases, infinity stone themed for their various tone colors Soulful Sacrifice (orange) Depths of Soul (orange) Space Leviathan (blue) Powers of Purple (purple) Repeating in Time (Green) Deja - Vu (green) Vision of Mind (yellow) Mind of Matter (yellow) Rage of Reality (red)
  17. My day has been getting increasingly worse. I was formally suspended from an important group for virtually no reason, I apparently have a large cyst that could require surgery soon, and I wasted the last 3 hours arguing with an airline's unhelpful customer service employees about them cancelling flights and not fully refunding me. The bank eventually blocked my card because I had to re-book so many times. $500 is still miraculously gone without a trace. So I have to spend 3 hours with the bank tomorrow about that. I'm struggling to pay for even the small things right now as I'm between jobs, so $500 is a big deal. That was more than a third of my savings account. The icing on the cake has been seeing my newest ex openly flirt with my uninterested best friend just to hurt me. We broke up because he cheated on me and told everyone I was crazy when I found out. It's starting to feel like every time I take a step forward, I take three steps backwards. I just want to have a good day for once.
  18. I've only now after ten years of collecting, starting to name my humble ~1k dragons, all with unique names! I feel like I've been pretty clever so far, got some really good names. My new hobby seems to also be to catch Dragon Age- related names, as most of them are taken it's really fun trying to come up with unique ones! Favorites so far are "Andraste's Mabari'"and "The Dread Wolf Rises" !! I also got "Beginner's Mistake", which is an inbred of my first dragon, oops.
  19. My story is very similar. I joined a few days later (Feb 6). I caught one Valentine on my own but I owe the second one to a kind player who gifted it to me.
  20. bonvoyage

Prize Central

Have: 2nd gen bronze shimmer from female aeon Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: 2nd gen prize swap CB genderless neglected Offers, maybe CB metals or something else? Please no new release hatchie offers unless a large number
  21. Have: 2nd gen bronze shimmer from female aeon Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: 2nd gen prize swap CB genderless neglected Offers, maybe CB metals or something else? Please no new release hatchie offers unless a large number
  22. i got some good new release codes. I like them, at least https://dragcave.net/view/hAUrT ( haurt = heart ) https://dragcave.net/view/bBuJl (bbujl = B Bull ) https://dragcave.net/view/ZE1pX (Ze1px = Zeipix )
  23. This new release I caught is afraid of the number 9: A9EEK Just caught this one that's even better: rat0w
  1. Load more activity