All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yay for broccoli!! I actually caught it open this month, best of luck to all!! Mothers day is coming dont forget to give your mom some broccoli!! 😍
  3. Then there are the little 'extra' scenes after the credits (Monsters University and Big Hero 6 come to mind) which I like because it makes them run the whole credits here. In today's paper alone, @Verandi, we have Brensil, Delucca, Kenniyha, De'Andranique, Jalen, Dentry, Jalisa, Khai, Shaunece, and Anthaya.
  4. I'm in favor of this. I was sick last year and only caught 2. My sister was also sick and managed to get only 10. This year we both managed to catch everything, but last years collection looks rather sad in our baskets.
  5. Thanks for another chance to win the only broccoli I like!
  6. Have 2nd Gen Monarch f/ (F) Bronze tinsel Lineage Looking for 2 second gen soulpeace eggs from (M) Daydream x (F) White please Trade
  7. [ duke ; -- add. d. ; for. k. j. f. t. ] -- status.  vylcan ; secondary ] by your sword -- shield me from judgement! -- Inside the kitchen, things are awkward, at best. Jowan perches on one of the tall barstools, fidgeting with his hands, and Duke sighs. The silence between them is long and heavy, almost suffocating in the air, and the blond drums his fingers on the island's countertop, marveling at the feel of the cool marble underneath his fingertips. X-Dreamers headquarters ... it doesn't compare to some of the beauties of the world he has seen in his adventures, but he can always appreciate a well-kept kitchen. Whether or not the kitchen appreciated some of his more eccentric creations, well -- the jury was still out on that one. With nothing to do, Duke busies himself; he preoccupies himself with pulling two mugs and two plates from the shelves, familiar with where everything is now. He would rather prepare something, than -- is he deflecting? No, that won't do. You'll have to talk to him eventually, Vylcan says, more prominent now that things have settled down and it is just the two of them. I still remember how long you pinned after that other boy. "Don't bring up my embarrassing sexual history," Duke says aloud, louder than he expected; perhaps the quietness of the kitchen had lured him into a false sense of security, one where he had forgotten Jowan is nearby entirely. Staring at the mage with a caught-in-headlights look, Duke gives a faint laugh and taps on the edge of his head. "Sorry. He's telling me to actually talk to you. I suppose he's right sometimes." Then, he holds up the two mugs and smiles. "Want something to drink? I'll make hot chocolate."
  8. Today
  9. oh, i absolutely love this thread! alHH1 (AHHHH), who gets bonus points for looking like they are, in fact, screaming UyknO (U KNO?) and my absolute, all-time favorite, who made me actually yell the first time i saw their code: mYSOn, who is my son
  10. And, they’re starting to add some pretty cool art into the credits of movies these days, too!! As far as RP characters, I usually get my names from google. I decide on the aspects of the character and then search for a name that has the meaning. Im a bit annoyed that JK found “maledictus.” That was something I named a species I like to use in RPs. But now, people are just gonna be like OH HES A SNAEK? 😐 Maledictus doesn’t even have a gosh darn thing to do with den snakes.
  11. Nectaris

Pokemon Go

Congrats on the shiny! Lapras is one of several prizes you can get when you get that particular task, like how you when you get the "catch 10 pokemon" you can get a magikarp or houndour, or a bit of stardust. Lapras has been available as a prize for some time, it is only recently become shiny eligible though. I currently have the task itself(battle in a gym 5 times), but rather than a pokemon prize, the prize is four revives.
  12. I'm definitely in support of this. I'm a completist, and have been collecting eggs since the very first Festival. My life has changed a lot over that period of time. Until 2016, I always had enough time to get all of the eggs, but then my life radically changed as I began my PhD work, and a lot of formerly free time evaporated. I was in the middle of assembling my reading lists and exam questions when the 2016 Festival of Eggs occurred, and forgot it was even going on until the third day because I was just that frazzled. In 2017 I just barely managed to grab all of the eggs (my housemate wasn't quite so lucky), but I was in the middle of packing for a move in 2018 and had very little time to grab eggs, and I think I got less than half. This year, I've been sick, and spent an ungodly number of hours sleeping my misery away and then stressing over egg catching; I got all but one of them. Even just the thought, "if I don't catch them all now, maybe next year I'll have time to get some of the older ones" would have upped my enjoyment of the game, because at the end I was just frantic and frustrated and, tbh, cursing at the screen and wondering why I considered this a recreational activity. I collected the second-to-last egg at 11:45 and watched with growing horror as no new egg appeared after every refresh, as the clock inched closer and closer to midnight and finally struck it and that last egg was lost forever. This game has already backtracked on a lot of things being "lost forever," so what we're asking for is definitely in keeping with the spirit of the game. Frills and Arias are back. It used to be that if you missed out on a CB Holiday/Halloween/Valentine's Day dragon, that was it; you would only ever own a bred one. That has changed. Even before that change, it used to be that once you had two of a specific Holiday or Valentine dragon, CB or bred, you couldn't get any more, but that limit was lifted as well. These were choices made to keep the game fun and inclusive for all of the players, and this would do the same.
  13. You have to with the marvel movies! And because they are doing the little hints in their movies it is causing others to as well. It's pretty cool.
  14. I almost bought broccoli this morning but the price was too high for the amount in the bundle so I bought zucchini instead. I prefer broccoli, though.
  15. Pation. OuO That’s pretty darn cool. I’ll have to google her... I usually sit through the credits of marvel movies!! If I’m alone, I’ll watch credits. If I’m with others, they usually don’t wanna wait.
  16. Syiren

Pokemon Go

I think the shiny lapras task started the other day, so the ones for that task before it were something else... I think? I don't get it often myself either. I also don't get this very often! Hatched this earlier today. It was the last of three and I was like, "I would love to hatch a shiny." and Universe was like, "Okay."
  17. Right. And some parents are just cruel! But I like seeing the nicknames some people have, like a name I could never pronounce like "First name "Sam (or another normal name that has nothing to do with their name)" last name" It just cracks me up.
  18. Production secretary, then accountant, then production manager. She has an IMDB profile, though I am sure you won't know most of the films mentioned. Hi, @Verandi! I now read 'normal' names aloud and sigh. Bahamians give their kids some really odd names.
  19. more broccoli good luck everyone thanks, feesh
  20. I used to scan the credits and look for names that I liked and wanted to use for any future roleplay characters. Now I scan them to see if there are any fun names or nicknames in there.
  21. Hahah. This year I was in a airport terminal catching a couple flights on Sunday. Went to the art encounter for the weekend. It was pretty cool.
  22. i live up in northern Florida, so nope! no snow. just a bunch of warm weather and sudden rainstorms. 😅
  23. Haki

The Count Project

As long as it's a noble, I'm in (And both side are noble so lol) Thanks for the egg pinkgothic, now to hatch it into my first noble of the night
  1. Load more activity