All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DC Community Notice Board

/begin plug Star Trek: Discovery premieres in the U.S. tonight at 8pm on CBS. If you're not there, check your local listings and don't miss it! /end plug 3G prize. Offer a dummy and do not trade it.
  3. Dogs

One of my pups doesn't like the new husky puppy :c
  4. What song are you listening to right now?

my mom put on avril lavigne music help me, i don't know which song it is but it's her album
  5. How To Use The New Forum

I'd RATHER head for extinction than use the new message system, actually. Then again I'm 72; I've had a fair run. But taking an interface to being LESS customisable by users is hardly progress.
  6. Rare Trading Bazaar - NO metal/prize "haves"

Have: CB Spessartine egg: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! CB Spessartine egg: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! CB Mageia Xeno egg: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: CB Zyu (except red) CB Copper CB Xeno (exvept Mageia) chicken / paper / dino/ cheese 2 CB's - Lunar Herald, Aeon, blue or green Fire Gem, blue Baikala male, red Gemshard female, blue Gemshard male
  7. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

HAVE: *** CB "Poe" *** Whiptail egg precog'd male, code lUPoe. Any Edgar Allan Poe fans here? Or Poe Dameron fans? LOOKING FOR: 2nd gen. Script egg from Silver Shimmer (priority), CB Coast, Desert, Forest or Yellow Zyumorphs, CB name coded eggs or hatchlings (like this one or this one), or PB 2nd gens. from name coded parents, like this, or other nice offers
  8. Cave Born Trading

HAVE: *** CB "Poe" *** Whiptail egg precog'd male, code lUPoe. Any Edgar Allan Poe fans here? Or Poe Dameron fans? LOOKING FOR: 2nd gen. Script egg from Silver Shimmer (priority), CB Coast, Desert, Forest or Yellow Zyumorphs, CB name coded eggs or hatchlings (like this one or this one), or PB 2nd gens. from name coded parents, like this, or other nice offers
  9. What are you eating right now?

Turkey crackers and cheese lunchables and strawberry lemonade vitamin water
  10. The Oddball Code Trading Center

11. Zyumorph Mass Breeding

A couple of stairsteps, and the rest are 2nd-gen. with non-zyumorph partners. I hope some of you can make some nice checkers. I bred them a bit late here, so it seems appropriate that several pairs produced non-zyumorphs. Zyumorphs --Alpine: 4 --Coast: 2 --Desert: 4 --Forest: 3 --Jungle: 1 --Volcano: 3 Non-zyumorphs --Aria (with volcano) --Khusa (with sinomorph) --Kingcrowne (with volcano) --Royal blue (with jungle) --Tri-horn wyvern (with alpine)
  12. What are you eating right now?

Pancakes
  13. Metallic Trade Center (No prize "haves" allowed)

Have: CB green Copper, teleport WANT: 2G Prizekin? Pretty Prize checker? Thanks!
  14. How To Use The New Forum

^ This is why I prefer ProBoards. It appeases those of us who like coding things ourselves. /brick'd That said, I'm not horrified by the new interface. Some things never change, some things do. The failure to at least open yourself to what does change generally leads to extinction.
  15. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

Have: CB Black Zyu Want: 2nd gen Carina with Tan Ridgewing male and Red Nebula female parents Make an offer on my egg~
  16. The Bloodline of Torch

When Lilith announced the end of the fight, Belia was so weak from the loss of blood, she couldn't even stand anymore. Asura's victory roar echoed through the pit but it grew dimmer by the second. Suddenly something heavy landed at her side. Her nose told her it was Torch but her hazy mind couldn't figure out why he would care. She had never shown any interest in him at all, had just fought to survive and gain more privileges to raise her chance to gain her freedom one day. Despite this Torch's yellowish red eyes bore into hers, his soft voice telling her to stay awake and prepare herself. His mind somehow empowered her own and Belia felt her slipping consciousness return. The next thing she felt was Torch's breath on her neck and the searing pain when he unleashed his flame. He concentrated his flame to the point it looked almost blue like a female's and breathed once again over her neck. The wound and the skin around it turned black and gave off the sickly odour of burnt flesh, but the bleeding stopped. Torch lifted Belia gently to her hindlegs and wing-claws and whispered: "Show them your strength of will and walk out of here on your own. If you can't, all that pain I caused you will be for nothing." With these words Hellfire Torch flew out of the pit and returned to his place beside Chimera. Belia swayed from the sudden gust of wind from his wings, but she didn't fall. Steading herself the fire returned to her eyes - burning yellowish red for a moment - before she left the pit with her own strength. Asura roared once more, angry that her opponent was only beaten, but not really defeated and left too.
  17. What is your current bad luck.

Lol, just realized and miscalculated how many BSAs I need. I need way more than the ones I have, so on to collect more
  18. Go Fish - Dragon Edition

this guy and his whole species A dragon described specifically as NON-monogamous.
  19. Today
  20. Dragon Codes V2.0

https://dragcave.net/lineage/EAger and https://dragcave.net/lineage/FAT4L
  21. The Congrats Thread, V6

I got my 2nd ever 5 letter word code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/EAger
  22. Zyumorph Mass Breeding

I just dropped by to say thank you for this mass breeding! I have been absent for some time so catching these was not easy before this so huge thank you!!
  23. The Center for Prizekin and Metalkin Trading

Have 2g Chrono xeno x Silver tinsel Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want Yellow, pink,white zuys CB silver 3g prize checker 2g prize-kin (either one from list is auto,others will be considered) 2g Almandine/terra x bronze tinsel(f)2g Nocturne x gold tinsel(f)2g Gaia x gold shimmer(m)2g gemshard x Gold/Bronze shimmer(f)(any color!!) 2g silver lunar x silver tinsel(f) 2g Celestial x silver tinsel(f) 2g pillow x silver tinsel(M) 2g Almandine x Gold tinsel other good offer Will check offer in about 8 hours.
  24. Prize Central

Have 3g Silver Shimmer x silver lunar F Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3g silver tinsel x silver lunar M stair Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3g silver tinsel x Silver lunar F stair Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want Yellow, pink,white zuys CB silver 3g prize checker 2g prize-kin (either one from list is auto,others will be considered) 2g Almandine/terra x bronze tinsel(f)2g Nocturne x gold tinsel(f)2g Gaia x gold shimmer(m)2g gemshard x Gold/Bronze shimmer(f)(any color!!) 2g silver lunar x silver tinsel(f) 2g Celestial x silver tinsel(f) 2g pillow x silver tinsel(M) 2g Almandine x Gold tinsel other good offer Will check offer in about 8 hours
  25. Random Words...

Bunk ================== ketchup
  26. Go Fish - Dragon Edition

I've used this "bingo" a lot, but it's the only one I have (I think)! https://dragcave.net/lineage/9iT9e (yyQDe) appears 4 times; (LTMzp) and (vAiG8) appear thrice. Hmmm... a dragon that would make a good ARK mascot, had artists used an existing breed
  1. Load more activity