All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DragonSpirit009

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Cold and hungry! Is there any good options out there?
  3. Naraku

SH's secretly hidden bingo

Round 2 Regular Bingos R4 : Enraged Aegis bingo! R5 : Lineage that includes all Seasonals. bingo!
  4. camea42123

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

NEW MEMBER Forum Name: camea42123 Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/camea42123
  5. Fortune86

SPIRIT! *snuggles* Desperately trying to find a house How's you?
  6. DragonSpirit009

FORTUNE! *huggles* How goes it?
  7. TheLlama

Secret Bingo? (black numbers)
  8. Fortune86

Good morning peeps!
  9. sh20000sh

I'll count it
  10. Naraku

H1 : PB EG lineage (6G or higher) bingo? does seasonals count?
  11. sh20000sh

Round 2 Regular Bingos R4 : Enraged Aegis R5 : Lineage that includes all Seasonals. Challenge Bingos H1 : PB EG lineage (6G or higher) claimed by Naraku Competitive Bingos M1 : Post biggest lineage that only you created. (All lineage members have to belong to your scroll.) You have competition with amount of member in that lineage. For example, this lineage has 30 members as Glineor appears twice. First place get 2 points and second place get 1 point.
  12. Today
  13. oilbird

Great Lineages Found in the AP

@Tesla You're welcome, I'm so glad you like them! Those are some of my favorite lines I haven't done my thank yous since Halloween(!), so I'm going to just select some of my favorites, but thanks to everyone whose eggs I picked up! Prizes and Mates: Thanks lutestring! Not so sure I didn't trade for this 3g Gold Tinsel, but I think it was an AP find? Either way, it is beautiful! @pikammd Wow, thanks for this 2g Celestial x Tinsel! @KagomeShikon And another 2g Celestial x Tinsel! Thank you! Thanks anon for this 2g Seragamma x Bronze Shimmer! Thanks Taeldra for this 3g Tri-Horn x Tinsel! @aphroditesky WOW! Thank you so much for this gorgeous 2g Shimmer x Celestial! Thanks anon for this Tinsel descendent from Penk! Spriter's Alt Lines: @skauble Gorgeous Celestial from Shadow Walker alt! Thanks anon, I was so excited when I saw this Celestial descendent from a Garland spriter's alt! Thanks anon for this, this, this and this! @MistoKitt Thanks for this descendent of Omen alts, ooh! Others: Thanks luckyburdock! An even Black x Nebula with Danny Phantom lyrics, love it!
  14. spring_dragon

Even/Perfect Generations V5

wow dragonsrus! that's pretty cool. glad you got some cooperation finally!
  15. Herk

Great Lineages Found in the AP

You're very welcome
  16. DragonSpirit009

Hi MP! Aw that's horrible! So you have to re-download it again?
  17. devil.92

A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

bumped
  18. Marcus Pheonix

Yeah it's been very cold, winter solstice. Spirit 😢 All the progress steam had made at downloading portal 2 was gone when I turned my computer on again this morning.
  19. EliasDestiny

DC Community Notice Board

Thank you both!
  20. HeatherMarie

One-way transfer glitch? Transfer still showing after being claimed?

Thanks for the response! I know it's not a huge deal, it just confused me when I kept clicking to check on my links.
  21. DragonSpirit009

Good morning everyone! So cold this morning!
  22. I'm aware. It's been around since the trading hub was added a month ago, and was only just noticed, so it's not particularly terrible if it sticks around for another day or two. It'll still be fixed soon, but it's pretty much only a visual bug.
  23. Justie

Metallic Trade Center (No prize "haves" allowed)

Have: Nice unique almost PB 4gen Gold with Purple Want: Need to be hatchies, I am egglocked for another day. CB or nice 2g Xenos or Zyus or kin, Purples if tidy lineages , any 2-3gen Hybrids I really don't like messies. No PBs either thanks, although okay if Purple. Please PM me to check, if you want to breed something of the above for me. I will wait and do mutual hatching for the right offer. Make an offer on my egg!
  24. Justie

Have: Nice unique almost PB 4gen Gold with Purple Want: Need to be hatchies, I am egglocked for another day. CB or nice 2g Xenos or Zyus or kin, Purples if tidy lineages , any 2-3gen Hybrids I really don't like messies. No PBs either thanks, although okay if Purple. Please PM me to check, if you want to breed something of the above for me. I will wait and do mutual hatching for the right offer. Make an offer on my egg!
  25. oilbird

HAVE: 3g Silver Tinsel x Copper (Verdigris) checker (YIS0S) WANT: (see green line in sig) 2-3g checker prize or mate from wishlist (priority) Another 3g checker prize 3g checker from spriter's alt (especially from alts those listed on wishlist) Trade Link
  26. A little backstory: I'm new to DC, joined a week ago about. And my birthday is on June 21st, so for all of you East Coast/whatever country time-zone dudes who are at least an hour ahead, it's already time. (I'm a West Coast lady) Anyway, I've been really lucky this week DC-wise. Maybe this isn't much for a platinum-trophy senior player, or maybe they're actually pretty basic despite their Rare tag, but I got my third Xenowyrm this week a few minutes ago! I got them all from the abandoned page if any of you were wondering. First I got the Pyro, then the Chrono, and now the Thalassa. This has got to be a blessing of some sorts. Or maybe it's normal? Let me know, please. I'm still happy honestly!
  27. HeatherMarie

DC Community Notice Board

Anyone interested in a 2nd-gen purebred Vine hatchling? gone, enjoy!
  1. Load more activity