1. Past hour
  2. DC Community Notice Board

Claimed, thanks!!
  3. DC Community Notice Board

Thank you!
  4. DC Community Notice Board

2G green Copper from male upside-down Mint x female green Copper
  5. DC Community Notice Board

2nd gen tinselkin. Thanks for letting me know!
  6. Warning question

I have had 2 warnings, and now I'm wondering how many warnings do u have to have to be banned?
  7. Warnings

There is no warning system for dragon descriptions. If your description doesn't meet the guidelines then it won't be approved by the mods, but there are no further consequences beyond that (though inappropriate language may also result in the dragon being killed).
  8. Reply on Forum without "smart" coding ?

A few notes: After pasting something (e.g. a link, image, whatever) there's a bar that gives you the option of removing the formatting so you can add your own. It looks like this: There is a "Remove formatting" button you can use to undo any of the "automatic" stuff. It's right next to the other text formatting options:
  9. Scariest Dragon Name On The Scroll Above You

"Live And Let Die SG" Oh
  10. Saddest Dragon Name On The Scroll Above You

"All That Heaven Allows SG" Idk why this is solemn to me
  11. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

Have: CB Forest, white Want: Red, volcano Zyu or CB hatchling offers! Offers Here!
  12. What should you be doing right now?

Should be working on a project that's 25% complete. Instead am doing anything but, oops!
  13. Name Check Thread

@purpledragonclaw This right here is legit the best name and I'm new to this thread so imma look at the 1st page now -Bendy
  14. The Lovely Commons Project

Oooh, beautiful!
  15. Name Check Thread

@Toyo A safe bet, the consensus so far is unanimous for no on that name.You referenced a great movie, though, if you could pick a character that's not so inappropriate it should be fine.
  16. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

NEW LINKS
  17. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

Have gen 3 silver shimmer x chrono xenowyrm https://dragcave.net/lineage/ol3sT ( 2017 CB shimmer) precog male Peered into ol3sT’s (m) future with N'Imzadi. Want CB nebula hatchies. color/gender does not matter. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  18. Breeding, Gifting!

THREAD UPDATE IN PROGRESS
  19. Cave Born Trading

Last minute Bump before it grows up. Will also take CB yellow zyumorph.
  20. Rare Trading Bazaar - NO metal/prize "haves"

Have: PB CB Alt Holidaykin Want: Offers?
  21. Hatchi Trade!

22. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

23. Swipe A Dragon!

*Takes all of the fantastically named dragons* WHOOPS I JUST TOOK HALF YOUR SCROLL
  24. Snow Angel Breed

You have been taking what I say out of context, and personally. Like this; Marie is not 'people'. Marie is a person. Learn first grade singulars and plurals instead of trying to make me look bad. And I like my suggestion, but I would be open to any other suggestion in this thread before I would give a hatchling a BSA. It's not about me liking mine, it's about yours being a bad idea that would fundamentally change the game. Edit; @olympe Completely missed your comment in the chaos, but I'm pretty sure they were talking about having the hatchling be able to change variants at its own will, not having a hatchling use a BSA on another egg. this is why I have such an objection to it (but either way it's bad, cause that makes it horribly time-limited).
  25. Ban the person above you!

Banned for having too doggone many dragons.
  26. The Oddball Code Trading Center

Ever been mad at HR? Apparently this guy has too! HRbam No teleports available atm, please send pm if interested
  1. Load more activity