All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Word Association Game

dragon
  3. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

have: CB almandine want: CB astrapi, egg or male hatchie (need it as a mate for one of my prize dragons)
  4. Unreasonable Demands

A non-insane forum messaging system? Just went to check a PM I know I had from someone (I owe them wishlist stuff and they sent me a link) but..... WHERE IS IT? I know I didn't delete it - it had info I needed! D: And now I have room to breed and I gotta hunt the forum for their list instead. Seriously, I cannot even.
  5. Unreasonable Demands

I'd like to have special slots on my scroll for gifting / IOU trading, even if I'm scroll locked. Those eggs and hatchlings could be sent to AP at 1 day left. (Yesterday I picked CB Flamingo with nice code from AP. I thought I could make some code-seeker happy, but I really needed that slot for my own egg. And I was tired because I just came back from camping. So the egg ended back in the AP and its slot was taken by CB red Zyu.)
  6. DC Community Notice Board

Thanks Webcowgirl, I took the lovely female. Giving back to Z-code lovers. 2g PB Pyro Xeno.
  7. Travel Through Asia

Hi Rainbow Sorry but fuzzbucket is right. When joining for the first time, you need to choose a capital city, so please choose one from the list that she has quoted. You can use albinos for that if you want. Also, it's been a long time since I updated the list of dragons, but as well as the dragons that are available, any dragons that aren't rare have been released since I updated the list are also available
  8. Change One Letter

Lead in my mead ----> dead
  9. Change One Letter

lead
  10. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

No takers yet for a 3rd EG from Spriter's Alt? These are now gendered hatchies and I'm not looking for an exorbitant trade, just something more than a CB common that isn't messy or inbred.
  11. Even Generations Trading and Gifting Centre

HAVE: 2gen PB PINK 3gen PB PURPLE WANT: Looking for a 2gen PB egg/hatch (ungendered) of the following species: daydream, ember, lumina, pillow, striped (white), ice, ochredrake. Ice would be auto for both eggs. TRADES: PINK > https://dragcave.net/teleport/0e87338ea19576ab52b8f321de6c3a5c PURPLE > https://dragcave.net/teleport/70b13b63df8ad455bb1464fa1383ed67 PM me if you want to offere an ice to get a single trade link
  12. Change One Letter

mead *skol*
  13. A dragon trading thread V2! ~trading~

HAVE: 2gen PB PINK 3gen PB PURPLE WANT: Looking for a 2gen PB egg/hatch (ungendered) of the following species: daydream, ember, lumina, pillow, striped (white), ice, ochredrake. Ice would be auto for both eggs. TRADES: PINK > https://dragcave.net/teleport/0e87338ea19576ab52b8f321de6c3a5c PURPLE > https://dragcave.net/teleport/70b13b63df8ad455bb1464fa1383ed67 PM me if you want to offere an ice to get a single trade link
  14. Breeding, Gifting!

deja --> Feesh: Brimstone (ACCEPTED) Wow! so fast <3
  15. Change One Letter

meat
  16. Change One Letter

melt
  17. Dragon Codes V2.0

Just caught my first all-number code since May and a very sad Skywing!
  18. Change One Letter

melts
  19. Travel Through Asia

My geography is ropy - but Apple listed Hanoi for Vietnam's capital, and that's already taken. You have to start with a city on the untaken CAPITALS list. In the FIRST part of her post. But it;'s great to see new travellers - as soon as you have a CAPITAL and a named pair to breed from, I'll exchange tickets with you. As a personal hope - DO take one that has never been claimed; I have dragons from most of the inactive ones
  20. Change One Letter

celts
  21. Change One Letter

belts
  22. Breeding, Gifting!

deja --> Feesh: Brimstone (ACCEPTED) Flaaashhh taa-daaam
  23. Travel through Europe

I've been but will breed Zagreb and Oslo for you whenever is convenient
  24. DC Community Notice Board

Accidentally bred with an old discontinued mate o3o
  25. Today
  26. Change One Letter