SkySong278

A Tale of Two Schools OOC

A Tale of Two Schools ic thread

plot synopsis:

A story of two competitive schools that have one goal in mind: to collect crystal shards for their headmasters/prospective employers.

the character form is now only available in the rp thread. I had it here temporarily until the rp was officially posted. there are also an electives and roommate section of the form to fill out that has been added by Saika. she will also draw up maps later and put them on the main post of the rp thread.

also for curiosity's sake Saika's time is GMT +2 and mine right now is GMT -4. for those of you that have the same time as me, Saika's 6 hours ahead of us so when it's 6 or 7pm for us, it's midnight and 1am for her and she's in bed. she also goes to bed at 4 or 5 our time in the afternoon during the week due to work but is up a bit later on the weekends.

as to the frequency of when the crystal shards appeared, we thought it best to have it happen when we would like to have them appear and not have any sort of pattern to it.

you may also call me either DP or Dragon for short.

there are currently: 4 girls and 3 boys

Edited by Dragonpelt

This seems interesting. But I'm going to wait until the actual RP is up to determine whether I want to join or not :/

Just out of curiosity, when will it be up?

I think within the next day or so or even this weekend. we're still figuring out finishing touches to the draft of the rp that Saika came up with which would be class schedule, roommates, and maps of the school areas.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Am I aIlowed to have a metal raptor when filling in the sheet?

hm I think so but I would pm Saika about it just to be safe. I think it'll be fine, though as long as it's not too overpowered. would it be a shifter-type of character? just curious.

I shall have a sheet tomorrow

Okay smile.gif. I'm going to edit this post later with mine.

edit - here's mine:

Username: DP

Name: Veronica (Ronnie) Rogers

Appearance: human and wolf

Personality: kind, competitive during the competition for crystal shards but not too competitive that she hurts the other students, rebellious (doesn't follow all the school rules), nice, and rarely shy anymore. she was really shy when she started to go to that school but now that she's made friends and has a boyfriend, although he attends the other school now, she's gotten over her shyness.

History: she was born a werewolf but her first actual shift wasn't until she was eight years old. when she was old enough to attend school, she was sent to the first school after a small fiasco at the human school she first went to and her parents thought that this other school would be better for her and her abilities because there would be other unique kids like her. she does visit her parents over the holidays and her parents know that she has a boyfriend but they haven't met him yet. she's still liking the school ten years later and can't wait to see her love again.

Supernatural type: werewolf/ice elemental

Powers/Abilities: as a werewolf, she has heightened senses while in human form but they're more powerful when she's in her wolf form. as an ice elemental, she has only a small ability of making ice objects (hearts, daggers, etc.) but can't freeze anything.

School: Edgewood School for Girls

Electives: Art, Geography, and Natural History

Roommate: Zoey

Other: still loves Blacwin and sometimes sneaks out to see him at the old school site.

[b]Username:[/b] DP
[b]Name:[/b] Veronica (Ronnie) Rogers
[b]Gender:[/b] female
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/dragonet_skysong/media/RP%20characters/12740E83-65CA-4F57-9958-FF0A802CE0C8.jpg.html]human[/url] and 
[URL=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/dragonet_skysong/media/RP%20characters/C3912656-D214-4D3C-923F-8871B8542754.png.html]wolf[/url]
[b]Personality:[/b] kind, competitive during the competition for crystal shards but not too competitive that she hurts the other students, rebellious (doesn't follow all the school rules), nice, and rarely shy anymore. she was really shy when she started to go to that school but now that she's made friends and has a boyfriend, although he attends the other school now, she's gotten over her shyness.
[b]History:[/b] she was born a werewolf but her first actual shift wasn't until she was eight years old. when she was old enough to attend school, she was sent to the first school after a small fiasco at the human school she first went to and her parents thought that this other school would be better for her and her abilities because there would be other unique kids like her. she does visit her parents over the holidays and her parents know that she has a boyfriend but they haven't met him yet. she's still liking the school ten years later and can't wait to see her love again.
[b]Supernatural type:[/b] werewolf/ice elemental
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]as a werewolf, she has heightened senses while in human form but they're more powerful when she's in her wolf form. as an ice elemental, she has only a small ability of making ice objects (hearts, daggers, etc.) but can't freeze anything.
[b]School:[/b] Edgewood School for Girls
[b]Electives:[/b] Art, Geography, and Natural History
[b]Roommate:[/b] Zoey
[b]Other:[/b] still loves Blacwin and sometimes sneaks out to see him at the old school site.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Username: Raptor of Dragons

Name: Zoey Smith

Appearance: Zoey and Raptor

Personality: Zoey is kind and caring when she wants to be, but more often then not, if someone doesn't know her, she won't give them a sideways glance. if someone tries to pick a fight with her, she will try to win

History: She was born as a shifter, coming from a long line of raptor shifters. She has been going to the school since was very little and knows most of the people there, although most people know not to get in a fight with her. She did meet some one that she likes to joke around with called Theo and they will often meet whenever they can

Supernatural type: Shifter (Raptor)

Powers/Abilities: In her human form, her eyesight and smell are phenomenal and she can pinpoint the location of where she smells blood

School: Edgewood School for Girls

Electives: Physics, Latin, and Natural History

Roommate: Veronica

Other:

Username: Raptor of Dragons

Name: Theo Webb

Appearance: Theo

Personality: Theo is a bragger and very disruptive. He likes to get into trouble rather then out of it, but he won't rat out his friends to authority. He is quick on his feet and always has a wild grin on his face.

History: Theo was born into a natural human life when, at the age of 8, he found this plant. It was a plant his parents had never seen before and told him to be careful around the plant, in which case, Theo disobeyed and played around the plant before he cut himself on one of the thorns. His parents rushed him to the hospital and waited for news on their son, fearing the worst as the doctor told them he was cut by dreamshade, a highly dangerous poisonous plant. However, that wasn't the case for Theo as he survived, but gained the ability to shoot thorns at people. His parents quickly transferred him to another school to embrace his abilities and learn to be social. From there, he often snuck out and he one day found a raptor shifter named Zoey, they clicked immediately and hang out when they can.

Supernatural type: Humanoid Plant Human

Powers/Abilities: he has the ability to poison people's drinks if he stick his finger in it, granted, it won't kill them, but it'll make them very sick and the ability to shoot thorns from his fingers.

School: Fortuna School for Boys

Electives: Sociology, geography, Art

Roommate: TBA

Other: His friends often refer to him as Dreamshade

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

both forms look good so accepted. the name of the girl's school, though is Edgewood School for Girls and not Edgewell but if you meant Edgewood never mind. would you like Ronnie to be her roommate or do you not care?

both forms look good so accepted. the name of the girl's school, though is Edgewood School for Girls and not Edgewell but if you meant Edgewood never mind. would you like Ronnie to be her roommate or do you not care?

Whoops! I edited it, but sure, they can be roommates

it's fine and k smile.gif. I'll edit my form to put Zoey as her roommate.

Wait so can you be like anything with powers in this? It sounds interesting. Depending on activity and stuff I might join with one character.

I'm pretty sure, yes but they can't be too powerful/overpowered. you can also pm Saika to make sure what's okay and what's not just to be safe.

That's why I had to tone down Theo's powers tremendously. If I had him to his full extent, he'd kill everyone in the schools just by touch alone if he was able.

I did pm Dragon asking about it. I know we were waiting for the creator to finish up the OC

I'd like to wait for Saika to post her form before we start but I can ask her the next time I get a pm from her if we can go ahead and start posting in the rp.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Saika pmed me and said that we can go ahead and start posting in the rp thread. I'll get my post posted a bit later. she'll also post her form on here tomorrow.

I just posted in the rp thread.

Before I move my character into the mess hall to eat breakfast, are there any particular details about the inside of the school I should know? And how should I go about the rest of the day? I don't want to mess up any plans.

I think Saika still has to draw up maps for the schools if she hasn't done it yet. there's a class schedule that you'll have to follow which is in the first post of the rp which is also where the electives come in.

So we don't have a breakfast hour? And yeah I was just going with Raptor that the rooms have attached bathrooms?