MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself

Do you think L is male or female?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a thread-wide warning from DH reminding everyone to keep the chat section of this role-play about the role-play plot itself and within the confines of that only. This is a reminder to keep actual real life chat based chatting out of any and all role-play threads.

Thank you,

DH

Be Yourself

OOC

Story

Last night you signed up for a dating site. Why doesn't matter. Which one doesn't matter. You just did. You went to bed thinking about it. And you woke up thinking about cookies. Why doesn't matter. What kind doesn't matter. You just did. You suddenly realized that you were not in your own room anymore. Rather, you were in a small grey room. There was a bed and a small slit in the wall that led down to a table at the end. On the table were some cookies. And in the bed is you. One other thing furnishes the nearly barren room. Across it, the whole ten feet away, is a small desk with a PC on it. The PC is open to a chat client. It doesn't matter why. It doesn't matter which one. It just is. Not like you could answer those questions anyway. You look yourself over before you do anything more. You are in all black, simply a t-shirt and pants. Your feet are bare. You grab a cookie and walk over to the computer. You attempt to navigate the OS, only to find that you cannot do anything. You are trapped on the chat client. You activate it and it requests a username. You give it your usual. As you wait for it to load you notice a note taped to the bottom edge of the desk. You take it. Unfold it. And read it.

Be yourself

~L

Before you can wonder who L is, the chat client finishes loading. It displays a list. Pop ups instruct you to select at least one and no more than three of the names on the list to begin chatting.

Rules

>)Remember that within your posts, you aren't perfect. No Mary Sues. However, you are allowed to act over the chat as if you are perfect. Whether you choose not to is up to you

>)I know it may seem hard due to the chat setup, but please use at least three sentences. Not including chat, as much of those bits won't be full sentences

>)You may only have one character, there are not multiple yous in real life, there are not multiple yous in the RP. and if you die, you are dead. Sorry, no second chances either

>)Due to the nature of this RP, I'm, not placing any form of age limit. However, also due to it's nature, it's preferable if you are at least 13

>)Please write in first person, past tense. And avoid using action brackets outside of the chat

>)Feel free to be descriptive with your blood and gore, if you encounter any. But please stay within the DC rules

>)Um, no cybering in the RP. That's just kind of weird seeing as it implies that's something you would actually do (especially since you'd be doing it)

>)Oh, and while romantic stuff is technically allowed, do remember that these are just random people you know online

>)Charrie sheets go in the OOC

>)Because of confusion, the computer on top of the desk is a desktop

>)You must wait to post until everyone else in your interaction has posted. this will help keep people from being left behind

>)No bumps please. I or another mod will notify you when you can skip someone. But it will be at least a week before we do so. If no one is posting, that's okay. it's fine if the RP goes a little slow. Quality over quantity, if you can't handle that, too bad for you

>)Rules are subject to change as I see fit

>)Rule of Recognition:

I'm going to allow people to recognize each other within the following rules:

>1)If you met them outside of DC, you may not mention DC in any way

>2)If you met them on DC, you must have also spent extensive amounts of time speaking with them elsewhere. You still may not mention DC

>3)They must be using a recognizable username and/or you must be using one and one of you mentions it to the other

>4)NEVOR MENTION DC (tongue.gif)

Chat

You may interrupt a chat that is already in progress if it has less than four people in it already

To enter an interaction with someone simply enter your chat handle, followed by a "\\\" and then the person you wish to chat with's chat handle

to do more people, add them on another line

When entering an interaction that is already in progress, you only need to enter one of the member's names. Just make sure you know who else is there

You may only be in one chat at a time

The chat should be denoted by your chat handle, followed by a colon

Person123:

As well as being set apart from the rest of the RP by a double return

Person123: Like so

Other than that, you have free reign over what you say and do. Though I may change my mind if people go too crazy

Sheet

[font=courier]
[b]Forum Name: [/b]
[b]Chat Handle: [/b]
[b]Favorite Type of Cookie: [/b]
[/font]

You may reveal things like your age, IRL name, etc in-RP as you see fit. But please do remember that just about anyone can see this

Accepted Chatters

Forum Name: MasterWeavile898

Chat Handle: MasterWeavile

Favorite Type of Cookie: Oatmeal raisin cookies

Forum Name: SoiledLove

Chat Handle: Pro315

Favorite Type of Cookie: Double Chocolate Chip

Forum Name: Techno_Elf

Chat Handle: hypno.Platypus

Favorite Type of Cookie: Sugar or frosted

Forum Name: Backup77

Chat Handle: Zoroark77

Favorite Type of Cookie: Chocolate candy-cane.

Forum Name: Doctortear

Chat Handle: Doctor

Favorite Type of Cookie: Freshly baked chocolate chip

Forum Name: Bacon_Strips

Chat Handle: _Arceus64_

Favorite Type of Cookie: Snickerdoodle

Forum Name: Ayesthine

Chat Handle: Beguiled

Favorite Type of Cookie: Hazelnut Meringue

Forum Name: fuzzzzj

Chat Handle: fuzzzzj

Favorite Type of Cookie:Chocolate Chip

Forum Name: Dream_Dragon

Chat Handle: Miss Dreamer

Favorite Type of Cookie: CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!! Specifically Famous Amos' big, soft cookies.

Forum Name: YOGSCAST_Dragon

Chat Handle: CyberGodJakku

Favorite Type of Cookie: Hates cookies.

Forum Name: Xaios

Chat Handle: Xaios

Favorite Type of Cookie: White Chocolate Chip

Mods

Ayesthine/Beguiled

Mods may accept charrie sheets and enforce rules as they see fit

Mods may also cause events (things dropping through the slots). And, with permission, post for L.Carol

If you wish to be a moderator please PM me with your reasoning for wishing to be one and why you think you are qualified, then we will discuss it

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I had already checked out the computer, there weren't many people on the chat. I needed to figure out what was going on, but there was food. Food before Figuring Things Out. I finished the last cookie and went back over to the desk. I supposed I should see if any of the names looked interesting. There were only a few people on still, one being someone called Zoroark77. I figured I could start there, another Pokemon fan would be easy to break the ice with. I selected their name and hit enter.

Masterweavile \\\ Zoroark77

MasterWeavile: Hello?

I was a bit nervous about talking to some random stranger over the internet after ending up in this room. But I didn't see that I had any other choice. At least I had something to do. I'd heard stories about people going insane from being left alone without the ability to communicate with other human beings. Then again, for all I knew this could be a robot. I hoped they were human though, maybe they were even a competent battler and we could- I recalled where I was. I supposed I would have to wait until I got out of this place to battle them. Or rather, cream them.

(OOC: It doesn't say it in the OP post, but feel free to use color for your chatting)

I frowned at the desktop. It did not frown back at me, which I was glad of. Grabbing a delicious cookie, I slumped down on the chair, deciding to choose hypno.Platypus as my chumhandle screen name.

I saw a person named Pro315 on the list, and clicked on that. I dragged the enire cookie plate over and put it on my lap. Who cared about crumbs, anyways?

The letter was certainly a strange one. "L" somehow made me think of L from Death Note, although I hightly doubted that the two had any connections, other than their names. Whatever. Who cared about L, anyways?

Only all ten thousand of his fangirls.

hypno.Platypus \\\ Pro315

hypno.Platypus: Salutations!

I wondered if this "Pro315" was a girl or boy. Or Boxbot. Judging from the name, he/she/it was most likely a boy

Edited by Techno_Elf

The pleasant aroma of the snickerdoodle cookies did not distract me from my ultimate goal, no matter how much it attempted to tame me. I continued pushing violently at the walls, hoping for a pathway of sorts to reveal itself so I could be freed from this nightmare. After seeing the note, I was convinced that some lunatic had put me in here to suffer. Or perhaps it was all a dream, I wondered, and soon the bright light from the sun would crack through the openings of my drab gray curtain to wake me.

Despite all my efforts, and the occasional bit of foul-mouthed cursing, I found that the attempt to find an escape was futile. Exhausted and angry, I decided to lay on my bed. It was not as comfortable as I had wished. Finally, after what seemed like hours of blankly staring at the wall in defeat, I grabbed one of the wonderful and delicious cookies and violently devoured it. Unfortunately, I realized too late that it appeared the cookies on the table would not replenish, as if this was a sci-fi world and I was merely a test subject, and that I had quickly wasted a precious substance necessary for my survival. This seemed especially important now that I was alone in a room I could not escape.

After yet another failure, I felt like banging my head on the wall in frustration. Needless to say, I was glad I thought about it twice. I threw myself back onto the bed, briefly entering a stage of laziness, before remembering about the computer. Although it seemed the only thing I would get out of it was a chat session and not a chance to save myself, I headed over towards it again.

Well, I really hadn't planned on waking up in a strange room with nothing in it but a bed, cookies, and a computer. Obviously, I didn't trust the cookies. A plate of delicious chocolate candy cane cookies, in a strange place? It was most likely that they were drugged.

I was panicking, a bit. I had no idea what was going on, and I hated that. Apparently, I had been kidnapped, but I had no idea how, why, or by who. Alternately, I was a character in some story. That couldn't be right, though; story characters weren't sentient. Anyway, even if I was a character in some strange story, I had still been kidnapped. (There was no chance of it being a dream; everything was much realer than in any dream.) Thus, I needed to become un-kidnapped. No, un-kidnapped wasn't a word. I needed to escape. That sounded better.

MasterWeavile: Hello?

Zoroark77: ...hi?

I didn't really know what else to say. There wasn't really much else to say; "Hey, did you also mysteriously wake up in a strange room with a plate of possibly evil cookies?" would sound odd.

Well, they were not very talkative. Not that I cared, I could talk their ear off anytime I liked. Hopefully they wouldn't freak out after I continued.

Masterweavile: You wouldn't have happened to wake up in a room with a plate of delicious cookies, did you?

MasterWeavile: Because if not, could you maybe see if I was kinapped and figure out who did it?

Masterweavile: Those cookies were delicious and I want more

I was fairly convinced I was dreaming, but the only way to test it was to see if I could control it. If whoever this was magically appeared with a plate of cookies, then I was. If they didn't, then I had a problem. But this was clearly a dream, it was far to realistic feeling for real life.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Masterweavile: You wouldn't have happened to wake up in a room with a plate of delicious cookies, did you?

MasterWeavile: Because if not, could you maybe see if I was kinapped and figure out who did it?

Masterweavile: Those cookies were delicious and I want more

Well, that was quick. I was sort of expecting fifteen minutes of evasive questions and answers, before finally leading to the reveal.

Zoroark77: Yes...

Zoroark77: Wait. You woke up in a mysterious room, and decided that you had been kidnapped. And then you ate the possibly drugged cookies that you found in said mysterious room?

I had thought of adding '*facepalm*' at the end, but that would be rude. Honestly, I was a bit confused. I thought that it would be common sense NOT eat the cookies. Sure, I was hungry, but eating the cookies sounded like a really bad idea.

Zoroark77: Also, are you a bot?

That... probably wouldn't tell me anything. So far, I hadn't seen any evidence that MasterWeavile was or was not a bot, but asking the possibly-bot if he or she was a bot wouldn't help if the bot was any good.

Edited by Backup77

With a quick swipe of my hand, I rub the last remnants of my less-than-peaceful sleep from my eyes. Instinct guides my hand to my face, fumbling for glasses that are not there. I sigh faintly.

"Figures... " I mutter. "At least I'm not that blind." My eyes squint as I gaze around the room. Mottled gray cement surrounds me on all sides, and I feel penned in. Like an animal, or, like a criminal. I wonder briefly if I did something wrong, but I quickly dismiss the thought. That was probably my second thought when I realized where I was. The initial shock of waking up where I did not fall asleep wore off pretty quickly, happily for me. Now I can think and observe. I take note of the slot in the wall, the desk and chair, and the white glow of a computer screen. I wander over to the desk, eyeing it warily.

It's just a computer.

"Yeah, I know." I snort.

I reach out a hand to pull the chair out from underneath the desk. I stare blankly at it, the sight hardly registering in my mind.

It's a chair. Sit on it, dumb***.

My unresponsive body perches lightly on the chair, and my hands touch the keyboard for comfort. They curve automatically around a certain set of keys. I grimace.

WASD. No games for you. This chat client is still here. Plus, it's doubtful that I've been given an internet connection.

My hands reconfigure themselves to a more standard position. Or, rather, as may keys as they can conceivably reach. Which.. is not many. It's always been a sore point with me how tiny my hands are. Or, really, how tiny I am. I shake my head, a half smile on my face.

You're ridiculous. Stop this inner monologue and get going.

I settle down in the chair, blowing my bangs out of the way. Again, the action is out of habit.

Habit, habit, habit. Shush

My hands quickly execute all the standard keyboard shortcuts in a variety of attempts to close this chat. None of them work. The chat remains, and I sigh. "Probably Lanschool or Watchguard or something similarly annoying." My voice is quiet, and strangely foreign to my own ears. At any rate, I quit trying to exit the client. It seems to be a pretty stubborn program. For the fun of it, I click around on the UI. All it does is ask me for a chat handle. I type out a name on the screen. I stare silently at it before pressing enter, my heart suddenly sinking.

Don't overthink things. It's no big deal, it's just a name.

I scroll through the list of commands before I do anything. They seem pretty standard for a chat client. I smirk, satisfied. The list of users in the corner catches my attention, and I spend a minute or two flicking through it. The low white glow from the screen dims and blurs as I squint at it. A few names catch my eye, stirring latent memories I would rather forget. Not that they are familiar, I hope. Chat clients have always-

No, god- it's not worth it. Stop being so pessimistic! At least whoever put you here gave you cookies.

I inadvertently break into a grin.

Good ones, too.

I reach for the platter with a shaky hand. The cookies look just as good as I remember them to be. "God.. " I mutter. "It's been ages." I pick up a creamy white cookie, staring at it critically.

You probably shouldn't eat it...

"They could be dangerous, yeah, but I don't really know why whoever put me here would go through all the effort of killing me through cookies. Plus... It's not that bad of a death, if I'm being honest." I sigh, again. "It doesn't seem like I am going to break out of here very easily, if ever at all." I nibble furtively at the edge of a cookie. Sweet, sweet, bubbly heaven fills my mouth, and I lean back in the chair with a satisfied smile. I bite down on the cookie, the thin crumbly shell giving way to the air-filled interior. Bits of hazelnut linger on my tongue as the meringue melts. The cookie runs out quickly, and I eye the others on the plate. It would be pretty great to just eat them all down, I figure, but savoring them will be so much more worth it in the long run. The screen before me flashes brighter, or my screwed up eyes seem to think it does. The list of names taunts me. A single name catches my eye, more by chance than anything.

ArchiosLukos?

My eyebrows raise in an embodiment of my curiosity.

Archios is pretty close to Archos. Like, the company.

I snort. Probably not, though. It just seems like someone's chat name. Nothing special. All the same, I may as well contact them What with their success, I wouldn't put it past Archos to kidnap kids and force them to test their new products. Well, if it is them, it's probably better to not contact them directly. Even though I still doubt that it's anything other than someone's username.

I consider another name on the screen. I could probably contact them, if I tried. Judging from the lack of numbers in their name they seem to know what they're doing.

No, stop. I thought I got rid of that stereotype.

I force myself to move on to another name. This one has numbers and underscores. Wonderful, I think dryly. May as well try and talk to them.

Beguiled \\\ _Arceus64_

Beguiled: Erm, hello.

Beguiled: Oh god. That wasn't the most eloquent of greetings.

Beguiled: Sorry >.< I guess I'm still a little freaked. I'll just...

Beguiled: Stop bothering you now.

What a great job, genius

So. Great.

I stirred in the bed, wondering why on earth my alarm hadn't gone off. It was a tuesday, wasn't it? The thought jolted me into action. Someone should have woken me up! I flung the bedsheet away from me and slid off the bed abruptly. When did I start-I didn't recognize the room I was in. This wasn't the living room, this wasn't the living room couch, and it wasn't my bedroom either. This was not to mention the fact that I did not remember going to visit a relative. 'Oh god my grades are going to plummet' I thought miserably. The thought occurred to me that it would probably be best, or at least natural, for me to start questioning myself and trying to explain away my situation.

It was kind of a game I was playing with myself, and I knew it in the back of my mind, and panicking was also a promising alternative to worrying about school. Something in my mind fired at that thought and send a low pang into my chest. The vision of a key on a piano being struck came to mind. I bit my lip before it could quiver. 'nonononono no no no, I'm sorry, don't really panic' Wait, a dream, right? The hot molten feeling blocking my throat felt like something I might experience in a dream. Usually it was accompanied by the deaths of my dogs but what the heck. I was probably lucid dreaming. Awfully cold for a dream...

The novelty of playing a mind game with myself wore thin more quickly than I had expected. I whimpered and realized I had already gotten myself started. I didn't want to cry but a pair of tears came down my face anyway. I still didn't know what to do. There was an opening in the wall. I hoped nobody awaited me there. Then again, that was a horrible thought. If I was locked in wherever this was then it would be utterly terrifying to be alone. The thought hadn't even crossed my mind that other people might be in the same situation as me.

I wrapped the blanket around myself in a sort of toga style and slipped into the other portion of the room. The cookies caught my attention immediately. I was inclined to trust them, but currently I wasn't very hungry. I didn't see any doors but there had to be at least one somewhere. Again, I wasn't very inclined to look for it. There was a desk against the wall. If I was going to die or something then I wanted to at least tell someone about it.

I brought over the cookies, curled my legs up to my chest, wrapped my blanket so that it covered my feet, and pulled my chair forwards. Everything was up. No logging on. There was a chat window open, the likes of which I did not recognize. Some of the names on here had to be whoever brought me here's friends. I didn't want to talk to them. I clicked the internet symbol on my quickbar but the computer came up with an error.

You do not have permission to use this feature~

I felt a "cocky censorkip.gif***" line coming on but it was dulled pretty quickly by that feeling in my chest. I swallowed. I closed the message to find the window prompting me for a username. Might as well use my own. Doesn't really matter anymore, does it? 'Good ol' hormones kicking in' I thought dully. This is what I got for being so excited earlier. I entered my handle and was taken back to the list. I scanned the list only to find that the names completely underwhelmed me. That is, except for the name doctor. That gave me a bit of a kickstarter. I selected the name quickly while also trying to crush the fluttering in my stomach. I stared blankly at the screen. What was I supposed to tell them? 'Again, as if it matters'

ArchiosLukos /// Doctor

ArchiosLukos: Hi, I really need help over here

I hit enter and waited.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Well crap. Apparently this wasn't a dream. And they had a point with the cookies. They tasted fine though. I was fine. Well, except for the fact taht I was exploding. My body began to shake all over in what was half rage and half shock. I knew I should probably go lie down. But I always felt the need to type faster and harder when this happened, even though I knew it would make things worse.

MasterWeavile: No I am not a bot

MasterWeavile: I am very clearly a shadow that absorbs people's souls and torments them for eternity, feeding off their pain to sustain myself

MasterWeavile: You wouldn't happen to have a cliff in that room, would you?

I had obviously decided to ignore the note's advice. there was no way I was going to make a fool of myself by being him. Besides, it was from my kidnapper, I expected pretty much everything they told be was the exact opposite of what I should believe.

Waking up hadn't been fun fore me. Having to repeatedly try to wake up by biting down on my hand hurt quite a bit. After several moments of sitting on the bed that certainly wasn't mine, I had finally decided to get up and check my surroundings. I suppressed a chuckle as I remembered how I had nearly tripped over seemingly nothing, just about wracking my head against the white walls.

I'm a clumsy censorkip.gif.

The first few moments of waking up, I had freaking out, completely and utterly. Now, however, I was as calm as a whistle.

Even though whistles are anything but calm.

Shifting my eyes over to the cookie tray, I grabbed one and greedily stuffed it into my mouth. I nearly spat the cookie out.

Hot! Hot! Hot! Wow I'm stupid.

I grabbed the cookie firmly in my hand and grasped it in between my teeth where the heat couldn't get to me. The warmth of melting chocolate and the softness of the cookie itself helped calm me. I glanced back over at the cookie tray and frowned.

Nothing to wash it down. Can't I at least have some water?

A sudden message on the computer screen caught my attention. Making sure to keep the cookie off my tongue and I turned around and stared at the computer screen.

ArchiosLukos: Hi, I really need help over here

I blinked at the message. Well that was rather straight forward. With my usual way of never looking at the keyboard, I responded with a message of my own.

Doctor: Can't help you much there.

Doctor: I'm trapped in a gray room.

Doctor: With no doors.

Doctor: Or windows.

Doctor: I'm not even sure how I got here.

Doctor: But there are cookies! So I suppose that's okay....

I nearly slapped myself. I just sent, what, six messages? They probably thought I was being overbearing or just some weirdo.

Ah, I'm such an idiot. Why didn't I think this through? Damn me, damn me.

Edited by Doctortear

While waiting for Pro315's response, I started getting the chills. I looked around, knowing that there was no one else in the room with me, not like that prevented my imagination from running wild. I glanced at the cookies. Maybe they were poisonous. My stomach twisted.

I hoped I wasn't in some sort of human trafficking place. But why would they give me a computer? Then again, it had limited access.

My mind kept making me hear creaks in the floorboards and shadows out of the corners of my eyes. My palms started sweating, and I decided to just retreat back to the bed (with the cookies, of course; no one was safe out there) and huddle under the covers, as was customary when I was scared censorkip.gif less.

Why had I decided to stay up reading CreepyPasta stories?!

BEN Drowned replayed in my head, and the Elegy of Emptiness statue kept fading into view in my mind's eye, as did Pinkamena Diane Pie. I felt thankful that whoever had put me in here did not decide to put in cupcakes as well. If they were teal with rainbow sprinkles...I would've freaked out.

I started thinking about other stories I had read on the CreepyPasta Wikia.

Ash's Coma...Eyeless Jack...Slenderman...Jeff the Killer...

They all came and swirled around in my head, haunting me.

Curse my active imagination.

I felt very annoyed when I noticed that MasterWeavile wasn't bothering to use periods. Fortunately, he or she was using capitals, but the lack of periods was very irritating. Yes. Because someone's lack of punctuation is incredibly important compared to the fact that you've been kidnapped, and have been ignoring that fact to calm yourself down and keep yourself from panicking.

Shut up. You know that panicking is bad.

So is being delusional and pretending that the situation isn't life or death.

It might not be life or death...

Yes. Because obviously some nice people took you from your house to feed you cookies and teach you how to meet new friends!

Yay. I was being sarcastic while talking to myself. Lovely. ('Lovely' is such a nice, flow-y word; lovely, lovely, lovely...) Focusing time, okay?

Zoroark77: Good to know.

Zoroark77: Cliff? Nope.

Zoroark77: Hey, how do you add more people to the chat? More people might be helpful.

Zoroark77 /// hypno.Platypus

Zoroark77 /// Pro315

Zoroark77 /// MasterWeavile

Zoroark77: Ah, there we go. Four is a good number.

Zoroark77: Wait, nevermind. Four is a very bad number; I forgot.

Zoroark77: Sorry, I'm going slightly crazy. Superstitions relating to numbers are irrelevant, although some numbers divide up nicer. Like fifteen. Fifteen divides up nicely.

((There's not supposed to be a cliff, is there?))

Edited by Backup77

I jumped as the computer dinged. A message from Pro315, maybe? Rushing over, I abandoned all previous thoughts.

Oh.

hypno.Platypus: Four is homologous with the word for death in my language. :I

hypno.Platypus: Er...

hypno.Platypus: I meant...homozygous?

hypno.Platypus: No, that's not right.

hypno.Platypus: Homonym? That's a noun.

hypno.Platpus: You know what I mean.

I was actually taking the time to type properly. Wow.

Edited by Techno_Elf

(OOC: No, I'm just trying to murder you tongue.gif)

Well, more people, great. And someone with the name of "Pro315", clearly a noob at something. Though what, I had no clue.

MasterWeavile: Well, if a cliff appears, go stand near it or something

MasterWeavile: Hello new souls people!

MasterWeavile: Water you all up to?

MasterWeavile: We're trapped in small rooms with cookies that are apparently drugged. They are also quite delicious and you should try to find our kidnappers and have them make us more

My explosion was slowly winding down and the shaking was less, but it was being replaced by the urge to kill things. And unfortunately, I didn't have anything to hurt myself with. I supposed I'd just have to wait that out too. At least I had people to talk to.

hypno.Platypus: Four is homologous with the word for death in my language. :I

hypno.Platypus: Er...

hypno.Platypus: I meant...homozygous?

hypno.Platypus: No, that's not right.

hypno.Platypus: Homonym? That's a noun.

hypno.Platpus: You know what I mean.

Oh, that was interesting. I knew about the four = death thing in- Chinese, was it? I think it was Chinese. It was infuriating, being stuck on the chat and being unable to open up TV Tropes to find out.

Zoroark77: Oh, you speak Chinese? Was it Chinese were 'four' sounded the same as 'death'? I'm really sorry if that's wrong. I can't look it up, and that bothers me, because I'm not supposed to say anything without looking it up immediately beforehand. If I do, I say stupid things.

Zoroark77: Sorry. I talk to much.

Zoroark77: That's why I said 'Four is bad'. I spend too much time on TV Tropes.

Zoroark77: Anyway, I'm assuming that you have also been kidnapped and are trapped in a grey room? We should probably be talking about something other than homo... whatevers. I'm not sure what it is either.

MasterWeavile: Well, if a cliff appears, go stand near it or something

MasterWeavile: Hello new souls people!

MasterWeavile: Water you all up to?

MasterWeavile: We're trapped in small rooms with cookies that are apparently drugged. They are also quite delicious and you should try to find our kidnappers and have them make us more

Zoroark77: ...can you please be a bit more serious? Kidnapping, remember? And how the heck are cookies important right now?

Zoroark77: 'Water you all up to?'? sleep.gif

Edited by Backup77

I felt an affection towards that name. Doctor. Not sure that was a good thing, but still. I sat forward excitedly as a series of messages blipped on screen.

Doctor: Can't help you much there.

Doctor: I'm trapped in a gray room.

Doctor: With no doors.

Doctor: Or windows.

Doctor: I'm not even sure how I got here.

Doctor: But there are cookies! So I suppose that's okay....

Ah censorkip.gif. I was trapped in a grey room, Doctor was trapped in a grey room. My first impression of him, assuming the Doctor was a him, was that they were either panicked or quick and possibly hyper. I hoped for the latter. My fingers, very much like someone else's, hovered over the WASD keys and I had to glance down occasionally as I typed. I wanted to be calm and kind for whoever this was. It wouldn't do to have two of us freaking out. Did this mean all of those other names had people trapped like me?

ArchiosLukos: 's okay.

ArchiosLukos: I don't think we should worry about the rooms right now. Are you okay?"

I asked. I had this nasty habit of adding quotation marks to the end of my sentences sometimes. It was all of those years role-playing in skype. Speaking of skype... How was my Lord Zermonth doing? It hit me that if I really was gone he might commit suicide or something. He was like that. We weren't sure what our relationship really was. At least I wasn't. When I found him he had been cutting so at the very least I suspected he would go to that, even with the promises we made. I ran my teeth over my lip again. After a moment I began typing again. The order of our messages didn't matter to me.

ArchiosLukos: Maybe we should check our rooms for trapdoors or something.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

I snorted in laughter.

MasterWeavile: Cookies are food and therefore fall under the Food Before F rule. Food Before Friends. Food Before Family. Food Before ****ing Bidoof. And Food Before Freaking Out

I now wished I hadn't eaten all the cookies. Presumably more would come, but I tended to eat a lot more than a serving of food at a time. And I was starting to get thirsty too.

MasterWeavile: And I am being completely serious. Well, except the being a shadow part. You think maybe you could like, stab yourself or something? I don't have anything here...

I supposed I should stop trying to freak them out with my, unusual disposition. But I was bored.

I perked up. FISHPUNS!

hypno.Platypus: Weavile, would you by any chance be a Homestuck reader?

hypno.Platypus: Yes, that's right. Four is...homo-something to "death" in Chinese. I am Chinese. Anyways, I can't seem to go online either. All that's working for me is this chat thing. I don't suppose you're having the same problems?

Well then.

((Be prepared. It's like Schrodinger's Cat. 50/50 chance I make really long posts, or really short ones.))

After waking up, the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't in my room. The first thing I thought was 'Why do people in books always ignore the fact that they're not in their room. Then they go like WHAAAA and suddenly notice. Why. Is it THAT hard to notice you aren't in your room? I mean, every other place in the world totally looks exactly like your room.' Smelling something, I noticed a plate of cookies. Judging by their smell, they were all cinnamon. An assortment perhaps? The thought had crossed my mind that I was in a strange place without any idea of where I was. But, why was I not panicking then? Meh. 'Stop arguing with your mind. There's no point.' I reminded myself. Looking over to the computer, I thought 'Good something to entertain myself with! After all slow death by going insane or maybe from sickness isn't as bad when you die with entertainment.' I remembered that I started to put Silverphoenixx as my username, but I decided to go back to my old one. I typed in Cantertohappyness and pressed enter.

ArchiosLukos: 's okay.

ArchiosLukos: I don't think we should worry about the rooms right now. Are you okay?"

ArchiosLukos: Maybe we should check our rooms for trapdoors or something.

I bit my lip at that last comment. Taking a good chunk of my cookie into my mouth, I rapidly responded.

Doctor: Yeah, I might of tried the walls already.

Doctor: There's a little indent in the wall. I'm not exactly sure what it's for, but it's there.

Doctor: It's kinda like those slots you see in a prison cell.

Doctor: You know, those little mail slot things where the cell guards push food through.

Now that I thought about it, why hadn't I looked at the slot more closely? I turned my chair and gazed at the little indent in the wall. I didn't see the outline of a door around it, but I was pretty sure I would of known if it was a door. Shrugging, I turned back to the computer and chewed down the remains of my first cookie.

Doctor: Do you have a slot in your room also?

Doctor: We might be onto something.

Why would Weavile be a Homestuck reader? I was completely lost. I didn't read Homestuck, so there was probably a reference that I was missing. More importantly, WHY were we bothering with whether or not we were Homestuck fans? I was starting to consider that I might be the only sane one on the chat. No, that wasn't right. It was more likely that I was also insane. Was that why we were locked up?

Zoroark77: Um, stab myself? What? No stabbing. Stabbing is bad.

Zoroark77: Just the chat thing for me, too.

Zoroark77: Can you guys promise not to threaten to throw me out into the evil sunlight of doom if I try to be reasonable and worry about things other than Homestuck?

Hehe. Complaining about Homestuck and making Doctor Who references? Yay, I was a hypocrite. That was bad. Also, I was giggling. Giggling while in obvious danger was probably a bad sign.

Edited by Backup77

((Sorry for my third personing. Bad habit for this RP))

Doctor: Yeah, I might of tried the walls already.

Doctor: There's a little indent in the wall. I'm not exactly sure what it's for, but it's there.

Doctor: It's kinda like those slots you see in a prison cell.

Doctor: You know, those little mail slot things where the cell guards push food through.

So was that what it was? I looked at the slit in the wall and briefly left the computer so that I could examine it more closely. I estimated something like a tray could probably fit through it and that was all I expected to go through it. But really, there had to be some other way in. I didn't teleport through the walls. I hoped not anyway. I wasn't quite sure what I saw through the slot. It could have been a hallway or just a blank wall

ArchiosLukos: I see it. Not sure what's around me though. I bet they have the doorframe pressed really tightly to the wall.

I giggled a little and continued typing. A small thought drifted into my head. My parents must be so worried...

hypno.Platypus: Stabbing would proabbly hurt a whole bunch.

hypno.Platypus: I bet our parents are worried.

hypno.Platypus: But in all seriousness, I think we should probably talk about this. We all seem to have woken up in a strange room, with only access to this chat client, and a plate of delicious cookies.

hypno.Platypus: Conspiracy theorists, where are you when I need one?

Ooh, Homestuck fan! I was excited to have something in common with someone, because this other guy felt way too uptight. Hopefully they wouldn't be too hyper though...

MasterWeavile: Probubbly

MasterWeavile: Fine, I'll come up with something

MasterWeavile: Darned OCD fingernails. I could probubbly scratch myself if they were sharp enough

MasterWeavile: You can worry about other things. We're going to talk about Homestuck

MasterWeavile: And I'm gonna try to find a rubber band so I can get rid of this urge to kill things

MasterWeavile: Actually, BRB

I got up and went over to the bed, it didn't seem to have much of a frame, that was unfortunate. I was hoping it would be sharp, like my parents bed. From nearby I heard a clunk. I looked up and saw that a bottle of water had landed on the table by the slot.

(OOC: We all get the same stuff through the slot, so you guys all get water too)