Drakonspite

RoaO OOC

This is the OOC thread for Revolution of an Oligarchy, sister RP of Heraldic Tales

Heraldic Tales

Heraldic Tales OOC

Revolution of an Oligarchy

Story

"The Council is corrupt, they are brainwashing everyone and preventing a happy life. Do not come to Havelia. You will not receive eternal happiness. I repeat, do not come to Havelia."

...is what a Heraldist would say. But these words are simply untrue and wrong. I'll start from the beginning.

The Dragons were forced out of Earth during the 1500's when humans started fearing and hunting them. The wisest and most powerful Guardian of Nature used all of its power to locate an inhabitable world and transported all the dragons there. The lands were a luscious green and the water was clean and pure. This was a safe haven for the dragons and so they named it, Havelia. The lands were overrun with cockroaches at first so it was surprising the world hadn't been named after cockroaches. But this small problem was taken care of after intense exterminating.

Of course, there were dragons with malicious intent that wanted to take over Havelia for themselves. The most power-hungry of these ill-meaning dragons being a female Hellfire Wyvern, Rellik. Rellik wanted total control over Havelia and gathered a dragon army with the promise of comfort in a new world dominated by evil. Some were tricked, some were forced by being brainwashed, and others just joined because they wanted to.

Rellik and her army, Khaos, unleashed their fury onto the unsuspecting dragons and took over most of the world. It was all going according to plan until a band of heroes with unique talents led by Silverman, a Royal Blue dragon, stood in Khaos's way. They called themselves Heavangels and they promised to stop Rellik and her army. After years of bitter fighting, losses and grief, the Heavangels defeated Khaos and reclaimed Havelia for everyone. They formed a Council where only the wisest and noblest could join. The Council held significant influence on Havelia and shaped the history of it, leading the land to greatness and prosperity with an endless era of peace. But with righteous decisions comes those who oppose it...

A few centuries after the defeat of Rellik, a small handful of dragons led by a Black Dragon named Acnologia threatened the peace of the world and made several attempts to bring down the Council. They called themselves Heraldic and started to fight the Council, taking a quarter of the lands for themselves. The army tried to stop Heraldic before they could do any damage but the army was not fit for fighting the group, which was a fluid network that moved at a surprisingly fast rate. The Council could not sit back as Heraldic took the lives of many and attacked the innocent, so they formed a group of their own. The group only took the best and the most-talented fighters to take down Heraldic. Consisting mostly of army dragons and a small number of civillians, the group was called Fable.

You are a hatchling that has joined the Council's cause to stop Heraldic and their evil ways. As a member of Fable, you must join forces with others like yourself and learn to trust one another to turn Havelia into the peaceful land it once was.

Map

Havelia consists of four major continents.

Utope: the mainland and the biggest continent where the major capital, Hevan is.

Paradice: the second-biggest continent, a resort with beautiful structures and views.

Lorasia: the smallest continent but the biggest island. It is the only continent outside the Council's control and it is rumoured to be where the HQ of Heraldic is located.

Finally, Menap: a frozen wasteland at the top of the world that houses almost no dragons except the ones adapted to the cold.

Utope has some areas the Council deems undesirable such as the Great Desert to the north of the continent, and the Death Jungle, where it is so dense that most dragons do not wish to inhabit it. The jungle is filled with inedible foilage and poisonous fruits. Utope is by far the most advanced and the most populated island with habitats fit for every single species of dragon.

Paradice is the most beautiful of the islands and is a popular holiday destination, but it also holds the biggest prison of the four islands.

Lorasia is mostly just forest and is on the other side of the world from Utope. It has a large coastal line to the south and to the north. Towards the west of Lorasia is a mountainous region with small volcanoes. The volcanoes are so weak and far away from the forest that they are not a concern.

Menap is where the Christmas Dragons and the Guardian of Nature is believed to live in. Not much is known about this place.

user posted image

Credit: VampiricOmen (Thank you so much biggrin.gif)

Edited by Drakonspite

Character Colors--

These colors are not necessarily unusable by any new members, but are here for viewing.

Soldiers--

Soul - Waltzer - Green (Soul is in Heraldic Tales)

Jiiva - Psycho Cat - Teal (Jiiva is in Heraldic Tales)

Derrick - Melomancer - Orange (Derrick is in Heraldic Tales)

Glen - GreatDragon - #33CC99 (Glen is in Heraldic Tales)

Daeris - Corvidae - Maroon (Daeris is in Heraldic Tales)

Nymph Blair - Doctortear - Forestgreen

Sorcerers--

Eclipse - Drakonspite - Deepskyblue (Eclipse is in Heraldic Tales)

Luxiphere - Psycho Cat - Darkviolet

Axel - Tiga - Green (Axel is in Heraldic Tales)

Mockingbird - gloryKAT - Navy (Mockingbird is in Heraldic Tales)

Dimakus - GreatDragon - #666600 (Dimakus is in Heraldic Tales)

Barica - Avarule - Darkorange

Krion - Razzyy - Blue

Medics--

Somniall - Psycho Cat - Dodgerblue (Somniall is in Heraldic Tales)

Eliza - Drakonspite - Burlywood (Eliza is in Heraldic Tales)

Finxley - Durppie - Unknown

Conductors--

Keszpik - Psycho Cat - Darkslateblue

Alique - KoalaNoob - Green (Alique is in Heraldic Tales)

Gemini - Tiga - Red (Gemini is in Heraldic Tales)

Deliospithicallia Galiptonius - Drakonspite - Navy (Del is in Heraldic Tales)

Divine Lady - Lothuialel - Violet (Divine Lady is in Heraldic Tales)

Trainers (from Heraldic Tales)--

Scorpion - Psycho Cat - Steelblue (Scorpion is in Heraldic Tales)

Vorgi - Drakonspite - Red (Vorgi is in Heraldic Tales)

Sepisc - KoalaNoob - Grey

Brail - Tiga - Silver (Brail is in Heraldic Tales)

Tutors--

Aqurias - Unknown - Unknown

Minegi - Unknown - Unknown

Saturnius - Unknown - Unknown

Lion - Unknown - Unknown

Miscellaneous/NPCs--

~None

Edited by Psycho Cat

Whoo, colors updated! Just a heads up, Keszpik's colors have been changed. His signature Darkslategrey will be missed, but not enough to make me think Darkslateblue isn't better.

Uh, Jass, I don't mean to be rude, but could you perhaps have Jun interact with Nymph or somebody else instead? I'm not saying I don't want to interact with Jun, I'm just saying Cerberus is already in an interaction and I don't think forcing three people into a single interact will be the best thing to do when there are other people needing it. If you don't want to change your post, that's fine, but I just thought it'd be best if we spread out the interactions instead of pushing them all together. I also kinda want to give Avarule some time to reply. I'd feel horrible if I completely shifted them out of the interaction.

(This is mostly because if I did reply, Cerberus would probably leave, making it so no interact was taking place. It's just his personality. >.<)

Edited by Doctortear

Haha, sorry, I'll delete it. I guess I'll try with someone else like Nympth. Or Krion. Now then, back to the writing boards.

Haha, sorry, I'll delete it. I guess I'll try with someone else like Nympth. Or Krion. Now then, back to the writing boards.

I'm fine with this.

Also, is Drak on a hiatus?

Thank you, Jass. happy.gif

I'm fine with this.

Also, is Drak on a hiatus?

I'm not sure. I saw them online a few hours ago, but they haven't posted since the 25th. I'm guessing life is just too busy at the moment. Besides, nothing big has happened lately yet and Drakonspite hasn't even added any of their own characters yet. They can't really post on this anyhow. ^^"

Who are the good guys in the RP? The Fable, the Heraldic, or is it a matter of perspectve?

Who are the good guys in the RP? The Fable, the Heraldic, or is it a matter of perspectve?

Its completely from a matter's perspective IMO.

Well, nobody has been posting lately. I guess it was premature of me to cut off Jass as it seems Avarule has forgotten about this. I've seen them online and posting on other things and I have seen them looking at the thread before, but not posting.

Perhaps we need to get the trainers doing a few things. Someone could try and take either take Aqurias or Minegi so Razzy's Royal Blue can finally get an interaction. (Since he's kinda waiting on someone to take one of those two trainers.

In the meantime, we could probably have Saturnius and Lion run into each other, if that's okay with you, Jass. After all, neither of them have anything to do and all the hatchlings so far are locked.

I've asked Psycho Cat if I could take Minegi, I think. If I didn't and am having a brain fart, than I'll ask here as well.

May I take Minegi?

Sorry for never posting, I'll make a Sepisc post soon.

No, it is simply on hiatus. You'll have to wait until summer for this to catch back up.

It is the first week of summer for some of us. Not everyone is out yet and people still have lives to tend to. Give it some time. Everyone won't pop on instantaneously and some people are probably already on vacation and away from their computer. Summer is not a guarantee for things to pick it, but it is our best chance. Be patient.

Sorry, like Doctor suggested, life came up, and I won't be able to make a post that takes more than two seconds in a while. Apologies.

Does someone want to PM Avarule? I've seen the online, but they're never posting. Maybe they forgot about this?

I can PM Avarule if nobody else wants to.

Are Psycho Cat and Drakonspite still active?

That would be great Koala. I'm sure you'll get a reply. I saw them on just today.

I saw Drakonspite looking at the thread a few days okay and Psycho last posted on June 7th. If you're looking for an interaction, Nymph is still available.

Okay, thanks. I'll PM them in a minute.

Ah, no, a friend is wanting to join, and he was wondering when he would get a reply. Thanks, though.

I'm so sorry! I can't believe I forgot about this! >.< I am such a scatterbrain. Anyway, I just posted a reply. Thanks for the reminder, Koala.