pinkieseb

The Void - OOC

The Void - OOC

Main Topic

All forms, info and rules are on the main RP topic.

Anything you want a poll about (what universe is next. War, fights ect) just PM me and ill add the poll to the OOC, not the main topic though. biggrin.gif

Accepted Forms

-Pinkieseb's Characters

Username: Pinkieseb

Character Name: George Stuewad

Personality: He is always hungry for power, wanting more an more as his life progresses. He likes to be alone and will do anything for power. He has no dicipline and does before he thinks to much. He does everything he can, SOLO. He hates company and thats why he didnt choose staff for the rocket.

History: Orphan, never knew his parents. He was an experianced flier his whole life, it was just something he did. During the debats about the rocket, he made an online vote asking who wants him as captain of the rocket. He then spammed YES thousands of times, the results he gave to the scientists who created the rocket were 7,893 - 17 so he was made captain.

Looks: He lookes young for his age, white teeth. Dark brown hair and a slight beard. His eyes glow green. He always is smileing and people find him attractive, but he waves them off.

Type: Captain

Other: None

Extra:

Username: Pinkieseb

Character Name: John Smith

Personality: To Be RP'ed

History: He was very poor, slowly starving.... Then he started to rob shops. Eventually he became a stowaway on The Rocket.

Looks: Brown thick hair, very tall but skinny. He wears awful cloths because his poor.

Type: Stowaway

Other: Nope

Extra:

-Laurarockstar's Characters

Username: LRS

Character Name: Scarlett Ashby White

Personality/History: Scarlett White was smart. It wasn't naturally that way though. Her rich parents, father espessialy forced her to become it with threats and sometimes abuse. She wanted to be smart though, Scarlett liked having all these things in her head ready to pluck out. It didn't always work like that. She was weird, solving formulas and equations but messing up on the very simplest of additions and subtractions. But she was smart.

She liked stories, no, she adored stories. Not only reading them, but writing them. She also liked silence, and hated idiots. Her parents considered anti-social, and maybe she was. Scarlett didn't care. The only things that made her happy were her books and pet orange and white cat, Asimov. She did have a dear friend, though. A real one who she would laugh with for very long times. She was not drawn though.

Scarlett was protected from the riots by her families wealth until she was drawn to board the ship. Her family was not chosen, and even though she siuggested the steal away onto the ship, they all disided against it, even her younger sister. What Scarlett did not know was that they would not die later on, but that is their story, not hers. She did bring Asimov onto the ship, though, hiding him away in her bag, not sure if they would allow him or not. Other than her family not being able to come with her, she was estatic. Scarlett had always dreamt of exploring space and traveling through the universe, and her dream was finally coming true.

Looks: Scarlett is pretty, but not beautiful. She has very dark brown eyes and long brownish blondish wavy hair. She's 5'8, and 110 lbs, making her look tall and skinny. She is usually wereing black skinny jeans, her brown hoodie or shirt, and this her grandmother gave her.

Type: Randomly Drawn

Other: N/A

Extra:

-Bate's Characters-

Username: Bates

Character Name: Roxanne

Personality: Roxanne tends to jump to conclusions, and can be very aggressive. While she'll tolerate most people, few of them become her friends, and she certainly won't befriend anyone who had any input on deciding to randomly select people, because now she feels like they have a huge and useless group of people to work with. Roxanne will often assume the worst about people when she meets them, and if they're old or elderly she'll often deem them as useless. What she considers useful is the ability to actually help out if there were a fight, or maybe a doctor or two could be helpful. Basically, she considers herself useful, and considers half the population on the ship useless.

History: Roxanne was born to a good, respectable family who weren't very wealthy but worked hard, and so made it by well enough. Roxanne was never the brightest kid growing up, mostly because her parents didn't have enough money to send her to school, and so she knew that she'd have to bring something to the table, preferably money. Her brothers worked with her father, and her sister worked with her mother, and Roxanne knew she'd go where none of them had gone before. She'd have to go to the only place where people didn't care about your history or your past, the place where no questions were asked so long as you did your job, the place where there were no job applications, and the place where you could move on from one job to the next. Roxanne needed to go to the underworld. Not the underworld as in hell, but the community of people who've got a reputation for doing things they shouldn't, like bounty hunting or drug trafficking. That was where some real money was, and that money could make a real difference to her family.

Roxanne's first job wasn't hunting or trafficking; it was firearm dealing. It was a fairly easy one, and before long, she had made herself a name in the trade. But her last job was perhaps the most interesting. She picked up the guns, and took them to the guy who asked for them. Simple, right? Not so much. To transport them she was given a motorcycle and a gun, one that was actually legal to own, to protect the illegal guns she was taking. Her payment? She'd get to keep the motorcycle and the gun, as well as any tip the guy receiving the guns thought she deserved. The catch? She'd have to make it through a police check station and she needed to get it to the receiver in less than a day. It was a tough trip, even before she got to the check station. She'd had some experience with vehicles, but not with anything like this. It was faster, faster than anything she'd ever been on, and it was also hard to control. She managed to get through the check station, though she had to shoot a guy and run another over. Apparently they were running low on people. And then, as she grew closer to her destination, she saw why. Whoever was asking for these guns was also going on the spaceship. She'd heard about the spaceship before, but she'd somehow missed that it was leaving soon. She'd also missed the fact that she was smuggling illegal guns onto this thing, which would probably have more security on it than imaginable.

The man met her ten miles away from the ship. Another check station was visible in the distance, though this one was populated with armed guards. Roxanne didn't give him the guns right away. He had another thing coming if he thought that she would just hand them over when she knew he was getting to escape the hell that would soon envelop their world. At least, he wouldn't escape just by handing her a wad of cash. That wasn't how it worked. Money would be crap when all this went down. No, she wanted something else. She had smuggled guns for him, and now she wanted him to smuggle her on board. She wanted to be a stowaway. With a gun aimed at his chest, it was easy to get the man to consent.

The check station was a mess, though she couldn't see it because she was hidden in his luggage. She could hear it though. She could hear the people screaming to be let inside the ship, screaming because they didn't want to die in the void. There were probably riot officers out there, shoving the people back. All she was worried about, though, was how this man thought he was going to smuggle her across. He would do it, though, because if the cops found her, they'd find the guns, too. And just when she thought they might have been in the clear, she saw light as her hiding place was revealed.

The first thing she noticed about the cop was how weary and tired he looked; he was drooping and looked much older than he probably was. He likely felt awful for having to tell family members to stay back as their husbands, wives, and children boarded the ship, and she could see that when he found her, he almost looked like he wished he hadn't.

"I'm assuming you don't have a pass?"

"Yeah, but maybe you can work something out for me?"

"Ma'am, I cannot do that. I couldn't do it if it was just you in there, instead of you and your guns. Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you-"

"Wait. Look, I'll give you the guns, sir, but please. My mother and my father and all my siblings are up there. My whole family. I'm the only one that didn't-"

"Ma'am, please step ba-"

"No. I won't. I would rather aim my gun at your head and get shot trying to get up there than to sit back here and die because I didn't try. Your guns don't scare me. If I'm gonna die anyway, why would I be scared of your big fat gun? But you! You won't, will you? I can see your pass. You'll sit up there and watch me die."

"Ma'am, plea-"

"Don't give me more of your 'pleases.' Listen, you can save my life. Please. I'll give you whatever you want. Just please. Save my life. This man is my husband. I'm pregnant. I-"

"Ma'am, I know you're lying. Sir, please close up your luggage and continue on your way."

"But what about me?"

"Look here, Sir, close up your luggage. You're clear."

"But I'm inside of the luggage."

"No you're not. I haven't seen you in my life."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much."

"Best take your guns with you, too. I'll see you up there, Ma'am."

Looks: Roxanne is tall at 5'8" and has warm, coppery skin. Being of African-American decent, her dark hair is in short, tight curls that are about two inches in length. Roxanne has an oval face with high, pronounced cheekbones and a wide smile. Her eyes are particularly striking, though, because instead of a more usual brown, her eyes are a pale blue. She tends to wear pants and shirts, but if it's a formal occasion, or if she really wants something from someone, she can dress herself up.

Type: Stowaway.

Other:None

Extra:

Edited by pinkieseb

Oh, okay. I got confused, I guess.