Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends OOC

so what will happen after Aaron and company leave the planet? like where will they go from there?

Edited by Dragonpelt

bump user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

Exactly, what is going on in the RP right now?? I am kinda lost on the whole situation involving Aaron and Jade.

well it's not just Aaron and Jade; Marcus and Eria are there too but are at the ship, i think, and Aaron and Jade are trying to make it there but are a bit trapped...a ceiling or something collapsed, i kind of forget what exactly happened, and they're now at a magnetically sealed door that they can't open but there's a rift in the floor that they're thinking of jumping down into; that's all i know.

it's fine and so am i basically.

In so sorry my computer's power supply cooked itself so im very limited on posting abilities right now.

It's quite alright... if you need any computer components might I suggest http://www.newegg.com happy.gif they have a wide variety of computer supplies and at really good prices too!

Edited by Danniphantom

Already ordered a new power supply, just waiting for delivery.

Computer is now fixed but please read my sig.

yay happy.gif and i see what you have in your sig; take your time, we'll be here when you're ready to post smile.gif

Hallo thar!

As a Star Wars fanboy I'd love to join this RP, but of course I have some questions before I apply:

1: Species- Iridonians (zabrak) are a well known species. Must I fill out a species form for this?

2: Is there a place explaining some of the force powers. I know most of them, a few are lost on me, such a force flight.

3: Can a Jedi carry a blaster, you know as a sidearm.

4: How much of an inconvience is an upcoming two-week absence (siggy)?

5: Can I add a power? I fully intend to use an old char, who had a sobering technique.

6: Finally does the rank 'Jedi' qualify as high? Really asking is do I need special permission to rank as such?

Also, I know I'm not in a position to point out issues, but Mandalorians aren't a race, they're a culture, f.y.i. biggrin.gif There can even be wookie mandos.

And sorry, but this was bothering me. Are we not obeying the Law of Two? All other sith beyond the Master and the Student are 'Dark Jedi'. EX: Asaaj Ventress wasn't sith, as Dooku was the student and palpatine was the master.

Edited by Dusset

Glad you're interested!

Now to answer your questions...

1. No, the race form is something for people who want to create their own race.

2. I got the entire list from the Star Wars wiki, I think I linked to it, if not then I will later provide one, for now just google search "List of Force Powers" without the quotes...

3. While conventionally a Jedi would only carry a lightsaber or two (or more if they collect) you are not limited by normal conventions of Star Wars, as every person is different others may have their own preferences, such as carrying a blaster for a sidearm, so the short answer is yes.

4. It shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience, though if you know ANY friends who would be interested in this roleplay I do urge that you invite them as I will be gone from June 26th to July 27th for an Outward Bound program that I got accepted for. I also have Boy Scout Camp the last full week in July and seeing as I am involved with pretty much everybody on the roleplay I need some people to be able to keep it alive and keep people occupied in the mean time.

5. Add a power as in a new Force Power, or have an additional (6th) Force Power, if the former: yes; if the latter: no.

6. I think I actually intended that as Jedi Knight, as that is the point where you are officially a jedi. You don't need special permission to be this. If you wanted to be a Master, Lord (sith) or Stalker you would need my permission as those are all relatively powerful characters and I want it to be fair. Though, no one has engaged with any non NPC character.

And you are completely right in correcting me, I honestly did not realize Mandos weren't a race in itself.

And I am not familiar with the Law of Two, so my assumption would be no, if you wanted to be a Dark Jedi you could be such and if you wanted a teacher you could have one controlled by you or another person, missions and assignments are given by higher ranks and those of very high rank get them from Lord Shantaar. So it's really up to you. I consider Sith, Dark Jedi, Stalkers and such all of the same affiliation and so it doesn't matter to me.

Well if you'd like to know about the Law of two read this next paragraph. If not skip to the app.

The Law of Two was established long before episode one but after the events of the games KoToR 1&2 and SWtor. I believe Darth Bane (may be wrong) established it. This was to prevent the corruption of Sith politics, which was the general term for interaction between the thousands of Sith in the galaxy, both Lord, Darth and apprentice alike. So the Law of Two is simple. There may be many jedi, but only two Sith. A master (we'll use Sidious for this example) and a pupil (Dooku). The Pupil eventually kills the master and takes his place, then takes on a pupil of their own, and so on and so on. Dooku's pupil was Asaaj Ventress. But since there was already a master and pupil, she was no sith, she was a dark jedi. Only if Dooku killed Sidious and took her on as his apprentice would she be considered sith.

But your probably fine. Since the Jedi Purge (order 66) destroyed most of the records it wouldn't be opposed if you said that no record of this survived and therefore was considered null and void.

Feel free to ask me anything about Star Wars, I was raised on it so I know my fair share and more biggrin.gif .

Name: Kinir Sho'tey

Race: Iridonian

Class: Jedi

Cause: Good

Personality: Kinir is mostly a nice guy, as one would expect, but due to his background it's easy to get a rise out of him.

Appearance: Link

Clothing: Link

Armour: He had armoring stitched in between layers of his jacket, no plates though, enough to absorb one or two blaster bolts. Same goes for the knees of his pants.

Weapons: Dual Lightsabers, Blaster Pistol (on right boot).

Lightsaber Colors: Turquoise and Orange

Force abilities:

Force Sober (a sobering technique that uses midi-chlorians to eradicate alcohol from the blood stream)

Force Speed

Force Leap

Force Project

Force Stealth

Short History: He was born on the planet of Talus. His parents were murdered in a settlement raid. He was spared and brought along. After eight years with the mercenary group he became a bounty hunter on his own, this was at fifteen. Unfortunately he achieved nothing and continued in poverty. But one day, on a treasure hunt, he ran into a elderly woman. She felt strong force signals from him, but he denied any connection to this 'Force'. She eventually wore him down and crash-coursed him over the next nine years in the Jedi art. Two years after her death of natural causes, Kinir roams the galaxy ending rebellions and defeating the dark jedi.

Other: Heavy drinker. Keeps a flask in his jacket. Lightsabers holstered within jacket as well. Decent shot with a blaster. Owns an AI named Chance.

Chance's holographic representations:

Armored: Link (on the left) Civvies: Link

During the two-year jump he stole a freighter: Link

Edited by Dusset

((Seems alright. Though being a drunk is hardly like the Jedi, lol. But it's fine, it should bring out some interesting roleplay happy.gif and I like that.))

Excellent! I always liked that char.

That drunk part actually has a backstory but that was unnecessary.

Can I get a recap of the past couple pages so I know how to come into this?

It's all been random but hang on I'll recap everything with an edit to this post...

We've all been doing our own things... Dark and Aethis were just on a very Force sensitive planet where a jedi monastery was and they destroyed it before Dark's old master returned to take him back under his wing. So Aethis (which is just an alias that my sith stalker went under for this mission) is back at the Sith Temple.

Eria, Marcus, Aaron and Jade are all on a Lehon like planet (Lehon was the planet the Rakata were on in KOTOR FYI) and are working on getting their ship fixed so they can go home. Marcus, the only one who can fix the ship, is critically wounded and they don't know it yet but he is dying. Aaron and Jade have a thing and Marcus and Eria have a thing.

Amara and Leonidas Carth (Leo, Leon, Le, Leonidas or Carth) are on Dantooine at the newly rebuilt Jedi Enclave, Leon is learning to control a very powerful and unique force power that can be fatal, in supplement to his enormous powers with the force, he lacks the ability to heal properly and it can take days to weeks for small injuries to heal. Amara is learning the ways of the Jedi so she can choose a path that will make her happy. They will soon be joined by my Pure, good, powerful non-combative character whom is one with the force Olden Miroro who has lived many times so as to guide those jedi who find themselves extremely distressed with the path they are on and those that he sees potential in.

And that's it...

Edited by Danniphantom

Awesome.

Also I'd like to thank you for fast responses to everything.

The last thing I need to know.

Is this Lehon like planet settled? Wild? Does it stand out in the force at all?

It is not overtly noticeable... it is like Lehon and the Star Forge, hidden from all except those who knew how to find it, and yes it is slightly inhabited by a few Rakata but that's it, like on Lehon you had the two tribes, it's like that only I don't intend them to be hostile towards each other...

And as for the fast responses, I work around computers all the time and check these threads often, so it's not big deal happy.gif, I expect fast responses from creators of other authors of roleplays, so I try to do the same.