Tyra-Ice

Tyra's Artwork

What do you think of my art?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Livestream Status: Offline

Info: None.

Request Status: Currently there are 0 commission spots open.

NOTICE: Thread Under Construction user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For commissions, I do Dragon Cave dragons but also I will do other types of Dragons as well as peoples' OC's as long as I have an adequate reference.

~Commissions List~

1. user posted imageseacatsmew

2. user posted imageKassa_Pyro

3. user posted imageLaurarockstar

Color Code

user posted image Haven't started yet

user posted image Sketching

user posted image Outlining

user posted image Coloring

user posted image Finished/Waiting to be Posted

user posted image On pause due to technical, schedule, or other probs

Commission Form

Forum Name:

Scroll Link:

Breed of Dragon(s) Requested:

Heashot or Full Body:

How many dragons in the request(no more than two in one picture please):

Specific pose?

Media(Sketch, Traditional, Computer Art):

*Payment(before breeding an egg for me, please pm me to make sure I have space open):

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Scroll Link:[/b]
[b]Breed of Dragon(s) Requested:[/b]
[b]Headshot or Full Body:[/b]
[b]How many dragons in the request(no more than two in one picture please):[/b]
[b]Specific pose?[/b]
[b]Media(Sketch, Traditional, Computer Art):[/b]
[b]Payment(before breeding an egg for me, please pm me to make sure I have space open):[/b]

Sketch – Plain pencil sketch

Traditional – Marker with colored pencil shading

*Computer Art – Colored with Gimp, a computer art program

*Please note that computer art takes longer than traditional or sketch so if you would like computer art, then just be prepared to be patient for it. 83

*Payment

~Wish List~

Top Priorities: 2 CB Ice Dragons(To start my own Lineage)

CB Winter Seasonal egg or CB Male Winter Seasonal Hatchie

CB Red

Yellow Nebula

Blue Nebula

Red Nebula

CB Pinks

CB Hellfire Wyvern

2G or CB Silver

2G or CB Gold

2G or CB of each Tinsel

My goal is to get a CB male and female of every type of dragon. biggrin.gif I prefer caveborns but I know some dragons are hard to get CB so purebred or 2nd generations will do for the ones I don't specifiy CB.

~Completed DC Requests~

KrystalSharz

user posted image

Note to KrystalSharz: If you'd like the original size scan of the pic(it has better resolution) with a white background, let me know and I'll see if I can send you it; I think the forums has a function for sending people emails. ^^ I had to resize your request for the forums.

Dragongirl10188

user posted image

XxdragicexX

user posted image

Fun Support Stamps

Anyone is welcome to make these for me! I'd appreciate it! 83

Tyra-Ice

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=25&t=131146&st=0#entry5889418][IMG=http://oi41.tinypic.com/fycv35.jpg][/URL]

seacatsmew

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131146&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/VZPbn.jpg][/URL]

Orlageddon

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131146][IMG=http://oi44.tinypic.com/2s5xmqg.jpg][/URL]

Edited by Tyra-Ice

thats pretty good. i dont have much crit except that i think it should have more upper teeth, but then again it looks good with the number of teeth it has. good job! ^.^

The lines seem nice and clean, which is a good thing. I would recommend trying to branch off from the Spyro style of dragon heads, because while they're fun to draw, I think it's even more fun to develop your own style!

I'd like to see how you draw a full-body dragon, or perhaps another kind of animal (or even a person).

The lines seem nice and clean, which is a good thing. I would recommend trying to branch off from the Spyro style of dragon heads, because while they're fun to draw, I think it's even more fun to develop your own style!

I'd like to see how you draw a full-body dragon, or perhaps another kind of animal (or even a person).

Well, this really is my style. I've looked at others and this is my favorite so it's similar to the Spyro style, but still has a lot of my own techniques and such. ^^ So essentially, it's my style.

Hopefully, I'll get some full body pics out soon! Full bodies don't agree with me sometimes, lol.

Holy crap, I want one :3. Do you take requests? These are really good, believe me, there are a few people on DC that are actual artists, you are one.

Awww, thanks you guys! 83 That makes me feel really good. ^^

As for requests, I am thinking about opening up commisions if there are pepople interested! @DragonGirl10188

I'll probably be giving you a load full of work if you do open up commissions :3. Would they be free or for eggs? I wouldn't mind each.

Hmm... Well I could probably do some for free but I'd welcome gifts to fulfill my wishlist which can be found on my profile page. wink.gif Hint hint, lol. xd.png

I'd probably be only doing DC dragons at first if I did open up commissions because I have the sprites for references. Unless someone could provide me with an acurate ref of their charie.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Tyra i've pmed you a link with a 2nd gen pillowxValentines 2011

Can i has a pair of Alt Nebulas cuddling? Look at meh siggy for ref.

Ok, let's see here. xd.png I'll make a Commissions list. So I don't get stressed out, I'm going to take only 3 commissions at a time. You guys can be in that list for starters. ^^

Alright, I've made a Commissions List and a Commission Form on the first post. KyrstalSharz, XxdragicexX, and DragonGirl10188 please fill out a commission form and post it here in this thread. ^^

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Forum Name: krystalsharz

Scroll Link: http://www.dragcave.net/user/krystalsharz

Breed of Dragon(s) Requested: new Royal Blue and/or Gold Wyvern

How many dragons in the request(no more than two in one picture please):

Specific pose? 1 or one of each if you want to do both

Media(Sketch, Traditional, Computer Art): traditional please

Payment(before breeding an egg for me, please pm me to make sure I have space open): I can breed anything on my scroll since the new dragon catching gave my dragons a break lol

Edited by KrystalSharz

Forum Name: Dragongirl10188

Scroll Link: Here.

Breed of Dragon(s) Requested: An adult pillow and an S1 Cheese. If you can't pull off the Cheese, replace it with an S1 of your choice.

How many dragons in the request: Just two.

Specific pose? Hmm. Can you make the adult pillow on it's back, closing it's eyes (Like two big n's, as if it's happy) with it's tongue out in a yawn and the cheese in it's front arms, on it's belly biggrin.gif. They'll be playing.

Media: Computer art please :3.

Payment(before breeding an egg for me, please pm me to make sure I have space open): Check my scroll and PM me for a type you want. Now, I don't keep track of my pairs so I may get you the other mate's egg by mistake. ^^'. You can choose a rare if you wish, since it's you know, two dragons.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Forum Name:XxdragicexX

Scroll Link:Here

Breed of Dragon(s) Requested: Alt Nebulas

How many dragons in the request:Two

Specific pose?: Make it look like their cuddling tongue.gif

Media(Sketch, Traditional, Computer Art):Computer Art

Payment: Already sent you the Telelink

Ok, for those of you who want computer art, I can do it but I'm letting you know that it's going to take a bit longer than traditional or sketch. So if you would like computer art, just edit your commission form. ^^

Oh and could this commission be payment for my avatar commission? xd.png @KrystalSharz

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I've added colored progress markers on the first post by each of your requests on the commissions list! ^^ So now you can see what stage your request is in.

~KrystalSharz's Finished Request!~

user posted image

(This pic has a transparent background.)

If you'd like the original size scan of the pic(it has better resolution) with a white background, let me know and I'll see if I can send you it; I think the forums has a function for sending people emails. ^^ I had to resize your request for the forums. @KrystalSharz

Edited by Tyra-Ice