Qwackie

Team Alucard

Yeah.

TEAM ALUCARD! Because Twilight has team Ed and team Jake, then why not team Alucard?

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=23&t=76252][IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/2qdr76t.jpg][/url]

Edited by Qwackie

Alucard is pure win. Edward needs to die slowly in a pit of tar. Along with everyone else from Twilight.. Or maybe habing Alucard slaughter them would be more appropriate. Ho hum..

Team Alucard for the win!

Don't know what Alucard is, but EDWARD MUST DIE!!! SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!

....*facepalm*

Read Alucard backwards.

*coughDraculacough*

*nods* Yes Edward isn't a vampire, he's a wannabe vampire that we must feed to rabid dogs.

Don't know what Alucard is

The OP is likely referring to the protagonist of Kohta Hirano's Hellsing series, who himself is a vampire of extraordinary abilities. The story revolves around his undead badassery, basically. Bound to the Hellsing family after his defeat by Abraham van Hellsing (two ls in this series), the show primarily revolves around him fighting a secret Nazi-vampire organization headed by a crazed German bent on destroying anything and everything.

The OP is likely referring to the protagonist of Kohta Hirano's Hellsing series, who himself is a vampire of extraordinary abilities. The story revolves around his undead badassery, basically. Bound to the Hellsing family after his defeat by Abraham van Hellsing (two ls in this series), the show primarily revolves around him fighting a secret Nazi-vampire organization headed by a crazed German bent on destroying anything and everything.

You know, put that way, I actually want to read Hellsing. Which is weird, because people mention it to me all the time, but I've never wanted to read it before. Huh. I'll read the first volume sometime later. *too lazy to look for it*

Personally, I'm on Team Lilim. Even if a hundred of them die a day, they're still more badass than Edward and Jacob combined.

You know, put that way, I actually want to read Hellsing. Which is weird, because people mention it to me all the time, but I've never wanted to read it before. Huh. I'll read the first volume sometime later. *too lazy to look for it*

Personally, I'm on Team Lilim. Even if a hundred of them die a day, they're still more badass than Edward and Jacob combined.

It's interesting, and a good series for the most part. I would recommend watching both the television series, which is divergent of the manga in many places, then checking out the OVA Hellsing Ultimate, an adaptation of the manga that follows it closely comparatively. It hasn't finished, so then I would recommend checking out the manga, as it's not actually quite as good as its animated counterparts seeing as how it lacks audio or animation. There's also the fact that Hellsing is drawn in a very detailed shadowy manner, which tends to strain the eyes and make action difficult to follow.

Ah, and for the record, I greatly recommend you watch these with the English dubs, as they are superior to the Japanese voice actors.

Edward. Needs. To. Die. A . Slow. And. Painful. death.

REAL VAMPIRES DON'T EFFIN' SPARKLE!

i like sparkles... but not sparkling vampires

-sleigh runs elemental over-

mad.gif I HATED THE SPARKLE-SPARKLE SCENE!!!! AND YOU COULD EVEN HEAR *BLING* BLING*IN THE FREAKIN'MOVIE xd.png !!! i soooooo hate Twillight!.....Edward has to DIEEE!!!

i want to kick him in the a** anyone with me?......xd.png (laughs evily)

DEAR GOD EDWARD SUCKS! I HAAAAAAAAATE Twilight. I hate its crazy fans worse.

www.twilightsucks.com -member, Se-Mi_Wolfox