LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Okay, this is pretty simple. It's the OOC!

Here is the link to the main RP Thread

I will be reserving posts to place more information if it is ever needed and maybe put an excerpt from the actual novel. Uhm, other than that, this will also be available for any character overflow, reserved characters and positions.

NEW INFO!

On the issue of Vampyres and Vampires. Vampires are naturally impossible to detect. Even though they drink blood, they still smell like normal humans to any Vampyre or Werewolf. Their eyes are, of course, that dark red color, however when they wear contacts which is the case of Johan, it makes them virtually impossible to detect even to wizened Vampyres.

PLOT ADDITION

We all know the normal plot. Well, my story revolves around the life of this one young woman, Marcy Livingstone, who is very hateful towards Richies and Middles. Over time, her professors finally force her into studying with Carmandy and a few other immortal beings who have passed their History class with ease. This is the woman that Xander spotted.

She is meant to be a mystery to everyone, therefore the only thing that I will post is her picture and nothing else other than that (except for what she is studying.)

Marcy Livingstone

Studying Veterinary Medicine

Excels at getting into trouble with Richies and Science

Marcy Jane

HIATUS

Darkshadow

TIME OF DAY

Late Afternoon

EVENTS

Party on Friday night yo!

HUMAN CHARACTERS

((Marcy too))

Username: LadyNatasha

Name: Kanthaya Guard (Can Tie Yah)

Species: Human (Poorling)

History:

Lucky. That's what everyone called her. But Kanthaya never felt very lucky.

When she was eight, Kanthaya lost her mother to a deadly, fast-spreading disease that killed about 60% of the people who got it. Kanthaya survived it. She was so young, she never even knew what it was called... not that she'd have been educated enough to know anyway. A lucky little girl, they called Kanthaya.

When Kanthaya was ten, her grades were so high she was permitted to continue her schooling through high school if she kept up her good grades. Naturally, all Richies wanted to stop her from making it there... but they were too busy beating up on a slightly more annoying and more fun to pick on Poorling that also would have gotten to go to high school. Kanthaya was left alone, and the other Poorling ended up with permanent emotional problems that stopped them from continuing education. So lucky you got away, they told Kanthaya.

Kanthaya made it to her freshman year. Her father wanted to walk her home after the first day of school to make sure she was safe. Kanthaya was late getting out of school that day. When she came outside, she saw police and a bloody mess being cleaned up. She later learned that a crazed killer had come to the school to kill as many Richies as he could, and in the process her father had been killed. Lucky you were late, Kanthaya heard them say.

Kanthaya simply phased through high-school, grieved by her father's death and her own lack of ability to do anything about it. Slowly but surely, her Poorling friends began to fade from her life; some disowned her, jealous and angry that she was able to pass the social line; Some died of diseases that they were uneducated about and had no treatment for; some simply disappeared. By the time she was a Junior, Kanthaya found she was alone in life. Some of the Middles were fairly kind to her, but it wasn't like they could just suddenly be her buddies. One Richie guy also showed interest in her, but for his sake Kanthaya quickly did everything possible to make him lose interest.

She never felt she fit in, for she was not as organized or proper as other students and had a hard time knowing when to go where. However, she persevered and kept her grades up very high, forcing teachers to make her pass or risk looking silly. Most teachers liked her, but a few were awful.

Kanthaya doesn't believe in luck. She believes there's something bigger out there that wanted her to get as far as she has, and because of this she is more cautious than ever. This is her first year in college, and she wonders what kind of tragedies she'll survive now... or if her 'luck' has finally run out.

Personality: Around the Richies, Kanthaya is very humble and foot-kissing; she'd seemingly do anything to survive. She tries her best not to look pretty around Richie girls, for she knows that jealously can make humans into beasts. Around Middles, Kanthaya is quiet and seemingly simple, out of everyone's way but not very organized. She respects Middles who managed to get to college, but she never attempts to make friends with them. Her goal in life seems to be to survive college and raise her status by getting a good job. Then she hopes to somehow get education and medicine to other Poorlings. With her luck, she hopes that's possible...

Appearance: Kanthaya has chocolate skin and almost black eyes. Her hair is a dark blonde which is more tan than it is blonde and slightly lighter than her skin (also of course a different shade of color than her skin). She wears white facepaint that starts under her eyes and goes down her cheeks and neck, disappearing under her garments.

Kanthaya is 5'7 and built more to fight than to run. She is strong in her arms but not very fast. Her forehead is broad and her cheeks are high, her chin is slightly squared and her nose has a gentle roman slope to it. She often holds a shy look to her face, and her eyes can be hard to read. She has large feet and long fingers. Her hair is straight, but probably not naturally.

Excels at: All health studies, science, physical fitness

Studying: To become a doctor

Other: Kanthaya's family used to hold a very clanlike structure and have many traditions, but when they were deemed poorlings they lost much of their history. Kanthaya keeps a bit of that history around her at all times.

Edited by LoveLost

Okay, some things have been updated for those that look here. Might be pretty important.

Okay, some things have been updated for those that look here. Might be pretty important.

Whoops, I thought Xander meant Rals. Going to change that now.

Also, the book Rals is reading from is Bram Stoker's Dracula, and those are just parts of a chapter in italics.

I thought that I specified that he woman was a Scholar? I guess I might not have. Trying to figure out how to get Rals incorporated wink.gif

So do even young Vampires have naturally red eyes? Because I put in my Vamp's profile (oh that reminds me I'll be making a Richie soon biggrin.gif and possibly the lead Vampire) that his eyes were more of a purple-grey unless he's hungry...

...thanks for the update on Vampiric smells. tongue.gif ~

hahahahahaha!!! I didn't catch the whole eye thing in your profile. But yes, all Vampires have red eyes. he can wear contacts like Johan does though.

And you are quite welcome on the smelly update! lol!!!! That really made me laugh...hahaha.

So, guys, I'm gonna be busy all week with school, especially now that I have a bunch of papers to write. I'm probably not going to be posting until the week-end. Just giving you a heads-up, Lovelost, so my character isn't deleted or something.

Thank you very much Dark smile.gif That helps me a lot when you do that smile.gif I will put you on the front page that way people will know smile.gif

ALSO, thought I should mention this, but later on, the song Monster by Meg and Dia will express Marcy completely.

Another update too is that while the students are in school, the government is still continuously eroding.....muwahahahaha!

Another update too is that while the students are in school, the government is still continuously eroding.....muwahahahaha!

Yes, eroding indeed... and when I finish this character, you'll have to tell me a bit more about this little government of yours... >.>

...Also LL, would you prefer my next human character be Rich, Mid or Poor? She'd really fit any of them, but I wasn't sure if one or another was needed...

Hehehehe, my idiotic government?

Really it's your choice and adding another Poorling (Scholar right?) might be something that could make things more interesting... Still, your choice completely and totally. Everything is pretty much wide open.

UPDATE!

To those that entered into this RP originally like right off the bat (Dark, Pack, Rak, Lady) ya'll can have as many characters as ya want wink.gif Your posts are so incredibly substantial that this could become a book...wait...it is!

I'll probably make another character because I need an evil/the-character-that-everyone-hates character. xd.png But as a poorling somehow.

And I'm working on a post. My spacebar is pretty much broken, only one side of it works and it's the side of my submissive hand. D: Sorry for my delay. Wait.... it's working again. :DDD

hahahahahaha! You must need to post! I wonder what Graham is gonna do to Carmandy...hehehehe.

Anywho, yeah but at the mo Marcy is kinda the hated by Richies and Middles character...maybe you could be Tom Ruthlop....the guy that Graham sacked... tongue.gif

YES. I will be him! :DDD But he's so not a poorling. Probably a Richie if he was picking on Graham like that.

yeah! You would play him pretty well wink.gif lol! And he IS a Richie. Son of the most prosperous business man.

Mmkay. biggrin.gif Cocky, arrogant, bitter jock? Hell yeah, it'll practically be like a second, less angry, less insane Rollo! xd.png

UPDATE!

To those that entered into this RP originally like right off the bat (Dark, Pack, Rak, Lady) ya'll can have as many characters as ya want wink.gif  Your posts are so incredibly substantial that this could become a book...wait...it is!

Wait wait wait, what? A book based off our posts? And more characters?

Anyway, I'm posting because I have a bit of extra time right now.

Edited by Darkshadow

lol! The book i am writing is what the RP itself is based off of. Ya'll are helping me think of new ways to develop characters. Like marcy.

Originally she was abused because she was smart and kind. in this one she is obstinate and mean with alterior motives.

Yup, ya'll have already proved yourselves so no worries smile.gif

Dark, Natasha and Packie, ya'll have the lead on this until the next day.

Party type I guess is going to be formal for the most part because of the Richies and all that having to show off their wealth wink.gif lol!

YAY! You ARE going to play him!!!!

Oh and I have a question for everyone. After this one evening that is coming quickly in the RP, do we want to go ahead and skip to the next evening: the party?

Some suggestions wink.gif

The first is actually what I have in mind for one of the main characters in the book...and the second reminds me more of Graham than anyone else...lol!

http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/pa...ot+guy#/d2x6od7

http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/pa...set=24#/d46s3ww

http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/pa...fset=96#/dheg8y

http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/pa...et=120#/d2w0p2v

I can't wait to see what you did with his character smile.gif

Yup, once I get back, I'll want to post in the party. LN, Rals will go with Joran to the party.

Ruthlop's getting a player?! Ah man, that's sweeto! Haha, Joran's gonna liek this... heheheh...

And yes, I do think we should skip to the party evening after tonight. I'm just waiting on Graham and Rals, mostly Rals. ^^

Edited by LadyNatasha