DragonGirl10188

Dragon's Lair OOC

Dragon's Lair OOC

Our Lovely Roleplay.

The girl's hands shook in delight, yet still in fear. Under a week ago she had purchased this egg, and it was hatching into a fine beast.

The little red head popped out of the egg shell, yolk dripping from its delicate scales. It stuck its forked tongue out, taking in the scents. The tail broke the shell, along with his tiny body. She smiled, letting it break the rest of the egg.

Her hands slowly inspected its body for any unhealthy signs; he was fine, and a male. Soon he would be a gigantic dragon, as tall as 20 feet. She kissed him gently on the top of his head, making sure she wouldn't disturb him.

The small hatchling waddled up to her, showing his body off; he had eagle's talons, long legs, a very long tail, red body, and moss green eyes.

He was magnificent. She watched as he rolled onto his back, some egg shell in his little claws. He took bites, knowing he had to eat. She let him, smiling warmly.

Humans used to treat dragons like this, like wise creatures who were friendly and calm. Their eggs hatching, like the owner gaining a new child. They stayed with them forever as guardians and companions. Soon it all changed; they whipped them until the only life left was bone. They starved them. Owners trained their dragon by hurting it.

Dragons are now used for shows only. No one thinks of them as friends; except one group of people. These humans raise the dragons, letting them free to roam their lives at their adult stages. You can become one of these; will you?

They steal the eggs before the owner can force them from their shell, they teach them how to hunt, live, run, everything; until they are the right age.

The group steals the eggs, and eventually the dragon inside learns to be a respectful, wise, and caring creature. Will you succeed? Or join the owners in assaults? Your choice, dragon raiser.

After your deeds to the dragons of our world, you have been sent a message from this group. To join you must steal an egg.

I suggest you read the actual topic if you want to know the storyline.

Rules

I know these are boring, but please, for goodness sakes; Read them.

o I am GOD. I have the ability to attack you with mini ninja marshmallows if you throw the rules away.

o Cussing... is a NO. I do not want to accept it, not even "shiz" or "f*ck".

o The password is marshmallow, but put it in yellow.

o PG 13. Romance can be allowed, so can fighting, but keep it to a minimum.

o I can and will ban you from this if necessary. 2 warnings, then it is out.

o Do not control some one else's character. Ex:

Fred: Fred sheathes his sword, ready to fight Bob.

Bob: Bob goes onto his tippy toes; making Fred run away and scream like a baby.

o I have power to - or + rules. Also kill your character if needed to.

o Scratch that, cookies in brown. That's all.

o No fighting or spamming. I will get a mod to come in and stop it.

o Stay active! I don't want someone missing for 8 pages, I can ban you.

o Please do not argue with me, even if I say marshmallows are better than cookies. Password is marshmallows are better than cookies. I lied, this is what I want you to put somewhere in the post. Oh, in blue please.

o The forms go here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Forms:

Dragon Breeds

Name:
Personality (Post the actual personality, don't roleplay it all) :
Appearance, attach a photo or write a description:
History, If wanting to share.
The date of which you stole the egg:
Other:

Egg breed; see Dragon Breeds above (No guardian of natures, or holidays. Rares can be your choice if you wish, or a simple common) :
Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats (F; fast, M; slower) :
Date stolen (Say the date of today, as in 17/8/11 for me) :
Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish:

I [yourname] hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon. 

[signature] (Just write your character's name)  

=================================================

How, where, and when the roleplay is set:

Setting:

Fashinu Base:

The first floor has Triana's desk on the left from the entrance, also a door next to that which leads to outside where toys are set out in water and land, with some training equipment. Across from that is the incubating room for eggs, another incubating room a few meters away for newborn hatchlings, and the stairs are right from that. A very small room.

The second floor is basically the rooms for every dragon raiser. The third is the food, toy, drinking water, and incubator light storage.

Outside of that is just a field, with a forest behind that. The toys have been chewed and destroyed, so once a week a few new ones are bought. A large lake for about 20 water dragons at once, and a cliff above for sky dragons or land to try and fly. This is also where the Moon Soon Sun Ceremony is done.

The Village :

The middle of it has a round about path where the villagers have 'meetings'. A few houses are around this. A mile away is the main house for the mayor, littered with incubators and dying dragons. Each house has at least 5 eggs, and 1 dragon. Yep, the main target. It's a plain old village filled with muggets.

Time:

Back in the days where there were dragons and brave knights trying to defeat them. The best technology would be incubators right now.

The government doesn't care about anyone, they leave them out on the streets to make their own villages and cities. They don't care about fires, earthquakes. Nothing matters except money. Though, they have very advanced security; not sharing it with anyone as the government thinks they are the most important place in the world. The only concern is being fired from the job. But, luckily they haven't learned about the group. If they did, that'd be their whole world.

Money is gold coins; none gold coin is one dollar in our world. Ten is ten dollars. Like that, every gold coin is one dollar. Get it?

How Time Passes:

You'll have the dragon you first stole forever. It'll never leave your side. The others you raise will become one year after 5-8 pages of roleplay. I may allow one to be kept for longer, if you really want it.

Once you steal an egg, it takes a day in real life to hatch. If you are on at 8:30 PM and steal an egg, the next day you wake up in your real bed will be the time it hatches.

So; you steal an egg and wait a day for it to hatch. Once it does, your time starts to raise it. As an egg, any pages that go on will not count to how long you have it.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

PM me questions concerning the roleplay.

OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooo

Characters:

=====================================================

Dragongirl10188

Name: Kya Yanui

Personality: Kya is nice, with a touch of cunning and sarcasim. She can squeeze her way into things with her looks and words. Half of the time she'll take things as if it's fun or nothing matters about it, but others that include herself and emotions. Kya's pessimism gets in the ways of missions and friendship.

She can be friendly if she thinks the person isn't too agressive or friendly. She doesn't like flirters or most boys, she'll use her sarcasim to get 'em away.

Appearance, attach a photo or write a description: Kya's spy uniform, she uses it to sneak around Kya

History, If wanting to share:

Kya was born into a poor family. They lived outside of a main city, on a large farm to raise enough money for the city. She helped as much as she could ever since she became 6, and is used to working and getting dirty. Her grandmother lived with the family, and died a few years later. Her father left to fight in a war, and never came back. Luckily her mother lived with her, her whole life.

When she turned 14, a fire concealed the whole farm. Her mother was left in the flames; no one knows if she is still alive or not. Kya had heard about the orphange in the city, so she ran off into the woods. Her life was scarred with encounters of wild animals and humans.

Kya encountered an injured dragon once and gladly healed it, with a slight bit of suspicion, it thanked her. Ever since that happened, she has accepted dragons as a peaceful creature, encountering a few more over the two years. She gained enough money to move into the local village. After seeing a few people torturing dragons, she started to steal eggs and figured that mother dragons will take in eggs if they aren't raising enough hatchlings/eggs already. A few attempts of this, and a mysterious note came to her...

The date of which you stole the egg: 30/8/11

Egg breed; see Dragon Breeds above: Blue Nebula

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats: Female

Date stolen: 30/8/11

Name: Xeli

Personality: Xeli is your typical soft girl with a harsh history. She sits alone and is alone every day. But she connects with nature- her only friend. She understands what animals feel and how she can help; thats why she started stealing eggs and raising them into caring dragons. She will stick up for anything or one she can. Xeli sticks with her beliefs and never lets herself down.

Appearance, attach a photo or write a description: Cute...

History, If wanting to share: She won't... yet.

The date of which you stole the egg: 30/8/11

Egg breed; see Dragon Breeds above: Dark Mist Pygmey

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats: Male

Date stolen: 30/8/11

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish: Kuyan

Mickiloo97

Name: Tyme

Personality: She's very caring over her dragons and strongly disagrees that they should be treated with cruelty. She has a strong hatred for people who disagree with her and isn't afraid to show it. (It usually takes three people to hold her back.) She takes well to strangers and makes friends quickly, but only her true, best friends know all her secrets.

Appearance, attach a photo or write a description:[X] She is about 5'10 and even though her body is thin, she is very strong.

History: N/A

The date of which you stole the egg: 8/27/2011 (Right?)

Other: Marshmallows are *cough*not *cough* better than cookies.

Egg breed: Horse ^^

Date stolen: 8/27/11

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish: Aniraor (Can you tell I'm impatient?)

Vocalia

Name: Eiserne Drossel

Personality: Eiserne rarely talks to others, and almost never tells anyone what she feels, or thinks. She hardly makes friends due to this, and her odd habits, which are something you wouldn't see or want to see everyday.

She has a soft spot, but is painful to love someone to her. One of the only things she can appreciate and talk to are animals and dragons. She loves them and understands them.

Appearance: Eiserne Drossel

History: Eiserne's past wasn’t exactly a fairy tale to her. She was born without any resemblance to her mother or father, leading people to believe that she was a forbidden child. Her blood parents badly abused her and her older siblings jeered at her because of her appearance. Her whole family was then murdered right before her eyes, the cause of which was suppressed in her darkest memories.

Ever since she has been a quiet girl before a family of noble found her wandering aimlessly on the streets, famished and filthy. They provided her with the care she deserved, but her life was a lonely one since the noble family often left her at home to attend to other businesses. One day, when she was out in the garden, a blue butterfly fluttered into the garden and mesmerized her. Following the butterfly into the thick forest outside the town, nobody had seen her since.

The date of which you stole the egg: 27/8/11

Other: Eiserne has a large burn scar on her back shaped uncannily like a butterfly.

Egg breed: Sunstone Dragon

Date stolen: 27/8/11

Name: Leo

Lore_Master

Name: Caleb Marx

Personality: Caleb was molded at a young age to fight for what he believed in, and his training under Sir Gallant reinforced that belief. He firmly follows the code of Chivalry, Even though he no longer obeys any lord. He is honorable, courageous and willing to do what's necessary. On a more personal level, he is kind and considerate, if a little on the emotionless and serious side.

Appearance: Caleb Marx,His armor

History: Caleb was born into a prominent noble family within the Kingdom of Aurora. Because he was the second son out his four siblings, he was sent to train under Sir Gallant, to become a Knight of Aurora. From the age of nine, he trained under him, learning various things, such as combat and chivalry. However, once he began a full-fledged knight, he became a victim of a bitter feud for the throne. Lord Ryan sent him on a mission with Sir Gallant to kill a dragon that was

destroying croplands.

Unfortunately, Sir Gallant was killed and the dragon fled to heal its wounds. This was all that the paranoid Lord Ryan needed to brand Caleb, and the Marx family traitors to the crown. According to the 'official' report, Caleb allowed Sir Gallant to die so that their would be one less suitor for his daughter's hand. Despite his family's willingness to fight this, Caleb cast away the kingdom's crest and left the kingdom. He knew the truth, the dragon was a war beast that the king's men raised. The King used the dragon to increase taxes and get more people to join his army. But if Caleb had stayed and fought, he would have been killed, so he left. For the next six months, he began to steal eggs and young dragons from people, believing they were King Ryan's men, until a certain letter came to him...

The date of which you stole the egg: 29/08/11

Other: He thinks marshmallows are better than cookies., but only if the cookies are brown, and the marshmallows are yellow

Egg breed: HellFyre

Date stolen: 29/08/11

Little Lost Dragon

Name: Vita

Personality (Post the actual personality, don't roleplay it all) : Starts off quiet and shy. May be a bit fast to trust but break it once and it maybe will return slowly. He cares a lot for his dragon its almost like his own child (even though its a dragon).

Appearance, attach a photo or write a description: Tall 6'4 and slim. Can't eat enough. Wheres dark blue clothing. Always baggy. He refuses to where anything tighter. Long arms and legs and bony but don't let your self think he's weak.

The date of which you stole the egg: 23/4/25

Other:

Egg breed; see Dragon Breeds above (No guardian of natures, or holidays. Rares can be your choice if you wish, or a simple common) : Moonstone

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats (F; fast, M; slower) :Female

Date stolen (Say the date of today, as in 17/8/11 for me) :23/4/25

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish: Vellinsit

RedRanger

Name: Zack Filips

Personality: He's not very strong so he uses strategy and will not fight fair.

Appearance: Stands about 5'6 with dark brown hair and green eyes.

History: His family lived around the center of the village and tortured dragons like others. One day he couldn't stand the dragon's cries any longer so he stoll an egg and fled he kept on the run until he found a strange note nailed to a tree...

Other:

Egg breed: Black

Date stolen: 30/08/11

Name:

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Marshmallows are better than cookies. Cookies in brown.

Name: Eiserne Drossel

Personality: Eiserne rarely talks to others, and almost never tells anyone what she feels, or thinks. She hardly makes friends due to this, and her odd habits, which are something you wouldn't see or want to see everyday.

She has a soft spot, but is painful to love someone to her. One of the only things she can appreciate and talk to are animals and dragons. She loves them and understands them.

Appearance: Eiserne Drossel

History: Eiserne's past wasn’t exactly a fairy tale to her. She was born without any resemblance to her mother or father, leading people to believe that she was a forbidden child. Her blood parents badly abused her and her older siblings jeered at her because of her appearance. Her whole family was then murdered right before her eyes, the cause of which was suppressed in her darkest memories.

Ever since she has been a quiet girl before a family of noble found her wandering aimlessly on the streets, famished and filthy. They provided her with the care she deserved, but her life was a lonely one since the noble family often left her at home to attend to other businesses. One day, when she was out in the garden, a blue butterfly fluttered into the garden and mesmerized her. Following the butterfly into the thick forest outside the town, nobody had seen her since.

The date of which you stole the egg: 27/8/11

Other: Eiserne has a large burn scar on her back shaped uncannily like a butterfly.

Egg breed: Sunstone Dragon

Date stolen: 27/8/11

Name: Leo

I, Eiserne, hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, exercise, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Eiserne Drossel

Marshmallow

Edited by Vocalia

Been in a few like this. Wonder if this one will last. The others keep going dead. I'll try this out if you'll have me

Edit: headed off to a freinds place may be a bit

marshmallow oh wait nope maybe cookies or cookies in brown (how ever ya do that line through it thing) oh wait marshmallows are better than cookies there we go

Name: Vita

Personality (Post the actual personality, don't roleplay it all) : Starts off quiet and shy. May be a bit fast to trust but break it once and it maybe will return slowly. He cares a lot for his dragon its almost like his own child (even though its a dragon).

Appearance, attach a photo or write a description: Tall 6'4 and slim. Can't eat enough. Wheres dark blue clothing. Always baggy. He refuses to where anything tighter. Long arms and legs and bony but don't let your self think he's weak.

The date of which you stole the egg: 23/4/25

Other:

Egg breed; see Dragon Breeds above (No guardian of natures, or holidays. Rares can be your choice if you wish, or a simple common) : Moonstone

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats (F; fast, M; slower) :Female

Date stolen (Say the date of today, as in 17/8/11 for me) :23/4/25

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish: Vellinsit

I Vita hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Vita

Edited by little lost dragon

Name: Caleb Marx

Personality: Caleb was molded at a young age to fight for what he believed in, and his training under Sir Gallant reinforced that belief. He firmly follows the code of Chivalry, Even though he no longer obeys any lord. He is honorable, courageous and willing to do what's necessary. On a more personal level, he is kind and considerate, if a little on the emotionless and serious side.

Appearance: Caleb Marx, His armor

History: Caleb was born into a prominent noble family within the Kingdom of Aurora. Because he was the second son out his four siblings, he was sent to train under Sir Gallant, to become a Knight of Aurora. From the age of nine, he trained under him, learning various things, such as combat and chivalry. However, once he began a full-fledged knight, he became a victim of a bitter feud for the throne. Lord Ryan sent him on a mission with Sir Gallant to kill a dragon that was

destroying croplands.

Unfortunately, Sir Gallant was killed and the dragon fled to heal its wounds. This was all that the paranoid Lord Ryan needed to brand Caleb, and the Marx family traitors to the crown. According to the 'official' report, Caleb allowed Sir Gallant to die so that their would be one less suitor for his daughter's hand. Despite his family's willingness to fight this, Caleb cast away the kingdom's crest and left the kingdom. He knew the truth, the dragon was a war beast that the king's men raised. The King used the dragon to increase taxes and get more people to join his army. But if Caleb had stayed and fought, he would have been killed, so he left. For the next six months, he began to steal eggs and young dragons from people, believing they were King Ryan's men, until a certain letter came to him...

The date of which you stole the egg: 29/08/11

Other: He thinks marshmallows are better than cookies., but only if the cookies are brown, and the marshmallows are yellow

Egg breed: HellFyre

Date stolen: 29/08/11

I, Caleb hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Sir Caleb, Former Knight of King Ryan, Ruler of the Kingdom of Aurora.

Edited by Lore_Master

Lore, once again, read the rules right to the bottom. I haz more than 1 password.

But, both of you above, welome to the roleplay!

I must apologize, I have been reading the rules in the actual thread, not the OoC...the rules are outdated there.

Anyway, hopefully I got it right this time *Crosses fingers*

Sorry back on the RP. I didn't know you were planning on making an OOC... Lol, sorry. xd.png I take it we're starting soon?

Edited by mickiloo97

marshmallows are better than cookies

Name: Zack Filips

Personality: He's not very trusting and usually likes being alone though he is loyal to his few friends. Although he's usually quiet he's not afraid to voice his feelings. Most of the time he likes being by himself.

Appearance: Stands about 5'6 with dark brown hair and green eyes.

History: His family lived around the center of the village and tortured dragons like others. One day he couldn't stand the dragon's cries any longer so he stoll an egg and fled he kept on the run until he found a strange note nailed to a tree...

Other:

Egg breed: Black

Date stolen: 30/08/11

Name:

I Zack hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Zack

Edited by RebRanger

Should we wait for dragongirl to post first?

I do have a post ready, but I'm still unsure as to whether i should post it.

Yep, post it Lore. My brain is dead out of ideas.

RebRanger, could you put some more personality to the form?

Besides the fact Zack fights dirty, I assume he's an empty shell with no personality?

Edited by Lore_Master

*looks at RP*

Well I guess I went to bed at the wrong time.. mellow.gif

~edit~

Uh... I know this is 'back in the ol' days' but would I be in trouble for breaking dress code? xd.png I hate dresses, even in RPs.

Edited by mickiloo97

Sorry for being in active so suddenly. But a friend came over for a sleep over. I'll be able to post again some point in tomorrow after noon for me.

I can has join? :3

I love both marshmallows and cookies, but I still think that marshmallows are better than cookies. tongue.gif

Name: Melody

Personality: often shy to stranger, but very friendly and cheerful when with friends. sometimes very hyperactive, but sometimes can be grumpy and sarcastic. she is always friendly and trusting so she often gets dissapointed.

Appearance, attach a photo or write a description: Melody

History, If wanting to share: she never talked about it

The date of which you stole the egg: 1/9/11 (right?/utterly lost)

Other:

Egg breed; see Dragon Breeds above: yellow (normal) pygmy

Gender, determined by how fast the egg beats (F; fast, M; slower) : Female

Date stolen (Say the date of today, as in 17/8/11 for me) : 1/9/11

Name, fill in after egg hatches if you wish: Ashta

I, Melody hereby state that I will take care of my dragon until I die. A rightful owner will be called to ensure ownership after my death. I will train, excersize, feed, water, and care for my dragon.

Melody

I hope any of you don't mind Eiserne being rather bloodthirsty.

Makes a better character! ^^ But... *points to rules*

And uh... RebRanger (Can I call you Reb xd.png) In your last post, is that girl my character or Rainpletstar's?... When did she even join?! blink.gif I don't see any form... sleep.gif

I don't see a form either? Yes, you can call me Reb. wink.gif I guess it can be either way. Let's just say it's yours. happy.gif Oh, I deleted my post and moved it to the bottom so it fit in better. smile.gif

Edited by RebRanger